Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He should show his papers or he should be removed from the election. PERIOD!
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    He should show his papers or he should be removed from the election. PERIOD!
    Do you really think that the republicans in every government agency haven't checked out every inch of his background.

If anything was out of order the republicans would have brought it out before now.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GOP candidate sends out emails linking Obama to Muslim anti-

Local GOP state Senate candidate sends out e-mails likening Obama to Muslim anti-Christ

Twice in the past week, I have received forwarded e-mails full of flat-out lies and fictions about Barack Obama from an e-mail address that I recognized as having been used by 39th Senate District candidate Jeff Perwin when I corresponded with him a few weeks ago. I must have gotten on his master e-mail list at that point.

I spoke with his campaign aide, Bob Morey, who told me "it must have been Jeff" who sent the e-mails that were slugged "Fwd: Trivia Question in Sunday School" and "Fwd: Fw: DNC Admits Fed Suit Charges - Obama Should Quit."

Here's part of one:

How long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations?

Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is. Almost a four-year term of a Presidency.

All I can say is 'Lord, Have mercy on us!'

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is: The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything.

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to post this as many times as you can! Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it! I refuse to take a chance on this unknown candidate who came out of nowhere. From Dr. John Tisdale

Just great.

This is from the other idiotic e-mail:

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania Â* 10/21/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama's lack of "qualifications" to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and the DNC "ADMITTED", by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal lawsuit. Obama is "NOT QUALIFIED" to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083. ...

Therefore, Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President.

The admissions include:

OBAMA - Admitted:

1. I was born in Kenya.
    2. I am a Kenya "natural born" citizen.
    3. My foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.
    4. My father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of me.
    5. My mother gave birth to me in Mombosa, Kenya.
    6. My mother's maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann Dunham.
    7. The COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website "Fightthesmears.com" is a forgery.
    8. I was adopted by a Foreign Citizen.
    9. I was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.
    10. I was not born in Hawaii.
    11. I was not born at the Queens Medical Center in Hawaii.
    12. I was not born at Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Hawaii.
    13. I was not born in a Hospital in Hawaii.
    14. I am a citizen of Indonesia.
    15. I never took the "Oath of Allegiance" to regain my U.S. Citizenship status.
    16. I am not a "natural born" United States citizen.
    17. My date of birth is August 4, 1961.
    18. I traveled to Pakistan in 1981 with my Pakistan friends.
    19. In 1981, I went to Indonesia on my way to Pakistan.
    20. Pakistan was a no travel zone in 1981 for American Citizens.
    21. In 1981, Pakistan was not allowing American Citizens to enter their country. I traveled on my Indonesian Passport to Pakistan. So we're supposed to believe Obama was in Pakistan for nefarious purposes? Huh?

Perwin should be ashamed.

Posted by Chris Reed at October 24, 2008 04:07 PM

http://weblog.signonsandiego.com/weblog ... 28591.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama's lead in newspaper endorsements stands at 194-82

The Democratic ticket of presidential nominee Barack Obama and running mate Joe Biden "maintains its strong lead in the race for daily newspaper endorsements, by 194 to 82," Editor & Publisher reports. It adds that:

Obama's lopsided margin, including most of the major papers that have decided so far, is in stark contrast to (Democrat) John Kerry barely edging George W. Bush in endorsements in 2004 by 213 to 205. ... At least 38 papers have now switched to Obama from Bush in 2004, with just four flipping to (Republican nominee John) McCain.
    Posted by Mark Memmott at 01:57 PM/ET, October 27, 2008

USA TODAY Online
    NO AMNESTY

April

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011