Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Bribes Students and Social Security Recipients!!

Obama Bribes Students and Social Security Recipients!!

Barack Obama has heard the Wall Street protestors and as of today he responded to them, in part, by announcing sweeping new changes to the student loan repayment program. What Obama wants to do is to fix it so students can repay their loans but he’s going to stick it to the American taxpayers!

According to a Fox News report Obama wants a taxpayer “stimulusâ€

let me tell all you kids att or going to College Education is a high price to pay
    no quarated that you will get a good job.
    it not what you know it who you know to get a good job
    & the loan is the killer to pay it back I know you will help
    your mom & dad back . that another story
    but think about it you are going to college now are you working .
    if you want a good job you have to go to a big city like NYC
    or any big city
    it not going too be all fun & game's I know of kids that have college .Education
    & they still don't have the job they want
    so think about it
    good luck in what you all do But if you want this job you have to kiss some one ass
    & that the fact
    Good Luck to all of the kids
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to College and I worked while I went......and paid for the whole amount MYSELF....I am tired of this "give me" attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    I went to College and I worked while I went......and paid for the whole amount MYSELF....I am tired of this "give me" attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I also have a degree, a BSc in Animal Science. I worked my way thru college, not all the way my parents paid the big fees BUT if I wanted to do anything I had to pay for it. So I was a maid in a hotel. It taught me discipline! I too am sick and tired of the gimme, gimme, gimme attitude.

I can tell you this though... my Mom is on Social Security and there's not a snowballs chance in hell she'd vote for Obozo. And all HER friends are anti-Obozo too, I know 'cause I get all the forwarded emails being sent among the retirees!!!!

Obama will use any tool he can bribe, lie, threaten, pay off etc, anyone any way he can with the hopes of getting reelected.. and this is just the beginning of the tricks up his sleve. But we all know better what this man is and how he acts. The retirees are mainly Tea Partiers, we all know how they feel.