Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

OBAMA: FEAR AND THE SECURITY FORCE

OBAMA: FEAR AND THE SECURITY FORCE

By Selwyn Duke
    November 16, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

In all my life I have never seen such intense emotion surrounding a leader as that evoked by Barack Obama. Even Ronald Reagan, the Gipper himself, didn’t enjoy the kind of prostration of the will offered to the president-elect by hordes of followers. Yet, while people the world over are imbued with “hopeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

#1.fairness doctrine (destroy freedom of speach)#2 amnesty(drive down wages) #3 reeducation and youth corps this sounds very familiar be prepared Heil Obama.

I have to agree with this article. I am very disturbed. We have a national guard, police, state troopers, fire rescue squads ect...

THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS CIVILIAN SECURITY FORCE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do not believe the Constitution allows it either. Powers not enumerated in the Constitution are left to the individual states, if I recall correctly. If that is so, only the individual states can provide forces 'for security reasons'. A blurry part of this is the role of the National Guard. Since the implementation of the Total Force Concept in 1972 the role of the guard gets mixed in a lot more with the role of federal military troops. However, with regard to federal civilian security, only the Treasury Department and the FBI have any authority (and I believe the Treasury Department's is in the Constitution.

Anyway it is a bad idea. If we need to train civilians to provide first responders and early responders to nuclear, biological, or chemical attacks, assign the responsibility to the states.

For God's sake, don't allow the federal government to do it, especially with Obama as president. As I said in a post on a similar topic on ALIPAC, who will develop the curriculum for the civilian security force...Bill Ayers?
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I have to agree with this article. I am very disturbed. We have a national guard, police, state troopers, fire rescue squads ect...

I know! What do we need a seperate force for when we already have the National Guard? I am sitting here explaining this to my husband and he thinks its all a conspiracy theory. I am trying to explain that Obama said he planned on creating a Civilian Security Force and I even quoted some statements made by Obama. But my husband thinks people are just writing bad things about Obama because they didnt vote for him and are mad. Neither of us voted for Obama. It is so hard to convince people into believing something when it seems too bizzare to be true. Unless people hear about something or tv, the radio, or read it in the newspaper, they dont believe it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

More than anything else I can think of that Nobama has said, THIS idea scares me the MOST!!

NO PRESIDENT SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN PRIVATE ARMY!!!

This must NEVER come to fruition!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The Experts agree......

Hitler
    Castro
    Qaddafi
    Stalin
    Edi Amin
    Mao Tse-Tung
    Pol Pot
    Kim Jong IL

Gun Control WORKS!!!! (Just not in Your Favor)

As the long train of abuses and usurpations rise, so will the intolerance of the people. While it is still sufferable, people will live with it, but just as the King of England found out, so will our "home-grown" redcoats find out, that eventually the people will draw a line in the sand, and say enough is enough, and these self diluted pompous @$$e$ will step over it thinking themselves the biggest baddest bully on the block. But even the biggest baddest bully get his nose bloodied from time to time.

Patbrunz wrote:

NO PRESIDENT SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN PRIVATE ARMY!!!
    DITTO!