Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Is Obama going to tell Muslims to stop clinging to their guns and their religion...

Jan Morgan

I wonder when Obama is going to tell Muslims to stop clinging to their guns and their religion...

Probabably the same time he acknowledges that the Fort Hood massacre was not work place violence and the Boston Bombing was an act of jihad.

© 2013 JAN MORGAN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jan Morgan

Sweet Lord "Marry Me"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jan Morgan

As many of you know, since BS was elected President, I have been VERY BUSY on my facebook wall fighting to educate people about his ill-advised policies and efforts to "transform" our country... So you can imagine my reaction to getting this VALENTINE today from the President. ..

Well, you don't have to imagine ...

Here was the reaction

Jan Morgan

Just receiving photos from folks who were at the Tax Day Rally April 15th in Tuscaloosa, Alabama!

I loved speaking to the crowd in an open carry state.... surrounded by people with unconcealed, holstered guns.

This rally took place on the same day, just hours after the Boston Bombings.

I couldn't help but think about the fact that the poor citizens of Boston were unarmed... defenseless with killers on the loose in their midst.

Here I was, surrounded by people with loaded guns and yet, it was the most safe place in the country to be at that moment. © 2013 JAN MORGAN

(photography by Brad Fite)

Jan Morgan

I just returned from a speaking engagement in Orlando, Florida! What a great group of Americans!

I will be back in Orlando in November, speaking at a Women's conference and teaching a ladies firearms class! I'm in Missouri, North Carolina, Arizona and Arkansas in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for details!

(Thanks Veronica for the photo from the Florida deal.. and for the kind words of encouragement! ♥) © 2013 JAN MORGAN

Jan Morgan

Here they are... 16 members of the Republican party who bailed on the 2nd Amendment and clearly violated their oath of office.

A MESSAGE TO THESE SENATORS:

The Second Amendment to the Constitution reads: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

According to the Oxford Dictionary, the word "infringe" means: "Act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on."

For those of us who put our pants on one leg at a time, that's pretty clear cut. The Constitution is not to be limited... or undermined... or encroached upon.

* It is not the job of a United States Senator to "debate" legislative measures which infringe upon the Constitution.

* It is not the job of a United States Senator to craft "fixes" or "compromises" or "grand bargains" on measures which infringe upon the Constitution.

* Put plainly, you have an oath to support and defend the Constitution.

* ANY Senator that does not do everything in his or her power to stop this legislative assault on the Second Amendment (S. 649) is in violation of their oath of office!
    © 2013 JAN MORGAN

Jan Morgan

The perfect welcome sign for all pro-gun states

Jan Morgan

Hey Folks! This is Jan Morgan and I am going to be the Range Safety Officer today at On Target Indoor Firing Range in Hot Springs, Arkansas !

Come on out and work on your marksmanship skills!

We are open from 1-8 pm ...

Ladies who have taken my "Armed and Female" Class, you need to come out and practice what you learned... Remember, Practice makes perfect! I will be there to assist you with any marksmanship issues you have while practicing today!

I am also available for private instruction.

See you all at the range! - JAN MORGAN

Jan Morgan

Hey Folks... Chicago just got another registered voter..

or... was it Florida that had the most dead people voting? - (c) JAN MORGAN, 2013

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast