Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama: Masking Islam to Split U.S.A.?

Obama: Masking Islam to Split U.S.A.?

By J. Grant Swank Jr.
    Mar 17, 2008 - 11:30:39 PM

1. I BELIEVE OBAMA COULD BE A MUSLIM MASK

I used to think that Barack Obama could be nothing more than a theological and political American liberal black man wanting sincerely to be President.

When I read articles wondering if he were a Muslim stooge, I discounted them as extremist. No longer.

He could be a Muslim mask.

Why do I think so?

First, he's lived twenty years with a cultic preacher who has proclaimed hate against America. Yes, hate against America.

Jeremiah Wright has contexted that hatred against whites, but when you get right down to his rants, they are hatred against America, disrespect for America, slamming America for being responsible for 9 / 11 and so forth.

A Muslim hates America, has no regard for its Constitution, its history and is an anarchist at heart. Wright's sermons border on if not endorse outright anarchism as blackism.

Second, Obama is a liberal to the nth degree, the left of the left in Congress. That would fit a Muslim who is for death bottom line: death to unborn babies, death to biblical definition of family and marriage, death to Judeo-Christian backdrop, death to freedom of religious expression, death to biblical morality.

Muslims live to die. They embrace death as the final glory offering to Allah.

Third, Obama does not regard the Jesus of the Bible as his Jesus. If Obama did so, he would live by Jesus' ethic which does not include abortion and homosexual open recreation.

Muslims accept Jesus but not the Jesus of the Bible. Therefore, Obama is right in line with the Muslim definition of Jesus as he proclaims that he met Jesus in an epiphany at his Chicago church.

Fourth, Obama lies. He says he is for women. He is for aborting female womb babies. He says he is for freedom for all. He is not for freedom of the unborn. He says he is Christian. He is a liberal religionist who writes his own holy writ. He says he is a moral individual. He is pro-sodomy.

Muslims are taught that lying is a holy gift to Allah. Then Obama lies. It could be his litany of holy presents to the Muslim deity.

Fifth, Obama promises "change" and "unite." He does not define what he means by "change." That change could be pro-Muslim which is Islam World Rule.

That "unite" could be uniting Muslim sleeper cells and ignorant Americans around an anti-Republic overthrow.

His wife, Michelle, is a liberal lawyer who holds to the same theological and political liberal bases as Barack. They train their children likewise. This could be a Muslim mask family.

Michelle has no regard for unborn children, even endorsing partial-birth abortion as does Barack. She is for sodomy, too.

She has been angry at America until Barack's political success. Her explosion in glee in finally being proud to be an American is evidence that prior she was angry, just as Wright preaches anger, hatred, and revolution.

Wright preaches "black liberation theology" against the "white value system" which is in other words revolution against America.

Yes, Obama could be Muslim. He had a Muslim father but did not know him, had no influence from him. That's what he says. But can we believe Obama?

Obama's mother was a literary elitist who was exceptionally well informed on a variety of life issues. She was a free spirit and hard working mother. She was not a religious person in that she did not hold to any particular faith.

Could it be that Obama logged into Christianity via one of the most liberal denominations in the world - the United Church of Christ - in order to find fodder there? And wedded to Wright though he now says otherwise? And indoctrinated his family in such revolutionary philosophies over twenty years?

How can a person who loves his nation tolerate such cultic messages over twenty years, joining the church, no less, and calling the speaker his mentor if that individual, Obama, were not finally anti-American?

I believe he is at heart anti-American. In that, I believe he could be a Muslim mask, disciple of Allah in disguise.

I no longer consider such a possibility extremist. It is a logical possibility.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. OBAMA WAS MENTORED BY MUSLIM-LIKE PREACHER'S RANT VS. USA

"When Moses finally escaped the Egyptians, he turned to God and asked, 'There could surely be no one as bad at those people?' God said to Moses, 'Yes there are. Beware the honkeys. Beware the crackers. Especially beware the Jews. I hate all those people. Frankly, if you blow up their buildings, that's okay with me.'

God hates the Jews. Wright said it. That is bold, orthodox Muslim preaching. So blow up Jews' buildings. That's Muslim Muslim Muslim written all over it.

"We believe in white supremacy and black inferiority and believe it more than we believe in God," Jeremiah Wright preached.

And this: "How many children of biracial parents can make it in a world controlled by racist ideology?"

I don't believe Barack Obama saying he never sat under Jeremiah Wright's preaching rant sermons against America. It is simply impossible to believe that considering Wright's hatred for America and whites especially.

Obama is lying in order to become President.

When reading Wright's sermonic sentences, Wright sounds very much like a mosque cleric.

All the more that I believe Obama to be a Muslim mask. I believe that wife Michelle likewise is a Muslim mask. I believe that they wholeheartedly agree with Wright's anger against the USA, his hatred against whites and are covering all that up to get into the White House.

Here are some of Wright's Muslim-like sermonic sentences:

"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes three-strike laws and wants them to sing God Bless America.

"No! No No!

"God damn America … for killing innocent people.

"God damn America for threatening citizens as less than humans.

"God damn America as long as she tries to act like she is God and supreme."

Obamas heard those sentences and many more like them. I have been a Christian preacher for nearly half a century. I know what sermonic themes I have accented over the years. Wright had his accents as well. They are dittoed for a congregation that in fact was brainwashed cultic style. Obamas were a part of that.

Here are more of Wright's Muslim-like sermonic sentences:

"We bombed Hiroshima. We bombed Nagasaki. And we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon and we never batted an eye.

"We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because of stuff we have done overseas is now brought back into our own backyard. America is chickens coming home to roost."

In my preaching files, I was preaching my understanding of the Bible. Wright does the same. But he twists the Bible toward blackism. In that, his congregation was fed unreasonable, anti-American tirades in the guise of biblical preaching.

Obamas were a part of the listeners' intake. They sat in the pews. They did not walk out when Wright was raving mad. The congregation frequently stands to its feet, claps in favor of Wright, and chimes in with Amens and such enthusiastic support.

Obamas would have been party to that over twenty years. Here are more Muslim-like sermonic sentences:

"The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied."

Then turning to Barack Obama as potential US President, Wright said the following:

"There is a man here who can take this country in a new direction," Wright said during his Jan. 13 sermon.

During a Christmas sermon, Wright tried to compare Obama's upbringing to Jesus at the hands of the Romans.

"Barack knows what it means living in a country and a culture that is controlled by rich white people," Wright said.

"Hillary would never know that.

"Hillary ain't never been called a ******. Hillary has never had a people defined as a non-person."

Wright preached against "the white value system." Obamas heard that over and over again. It's part of sermons and literature and Bible studies. Obamas could not have missed it.

Wright had more to say about Hillary. And this was couched in a so-called Christian sermon from a Christian pulpit from the Trinity United Church of Christ - one of the most liberal denominations in the world.

"Hillary is married to Bill, and Bill has been good to us. No he ain't! Bill did us, just like he did Monica Lewinsky. He was riding dirty."

And more:

"We've got more black men in prison than there are in college. Racism is alive and well.

"Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run. No black man will ever be considered for president, no matter how hard you run Jesse [Jackson] and no black woman can ever be considered for anything outside what she can give with her body."

Racism is in Wright's blood. It has been transferred to his loyal congregation. It had to be relayed likewise to Obamas or they would have left that church ages ago. Instead, they stayed. They stayed because they believed what Wright was preaching. It was the cultic clutch on hundreds in the pews.

"America is still the No. 1 killer in the world. . . .

"We are deeply involved in the importing of drugs, the exporting of guns, and the training of professional killers.

"We bombed Cambodia, Iraq and Nicaragua, killing women and children while trying to get public opinion turned against Castro and Ghadhafi.

"We put [Nelson] Mandela in prison and supported apartheid the whole 27 years he was there. We believe in white supremacy and black inferiority and believe it more than we believe in God."

White supremacy. Black inferiority. Those were two of the most believed political creeds held to by that congregation. And it was because Wright molded the church's thinking agianst whites and into blackism.

Obamas had to get in on all of this. Obama lies when he says that all of these beliefs of Wright are now foreign to his understand. That is simply impossible to believe.

Obama lies to further his campaign. Lies are permitted Muslims as trophies to Allah. I believe that Obama lies, holding that as a Muslim he has that right.

"We supported Zionism shamelessly while ignoring the Palestinians and branding anybody who spoke out against it as being anti-Semitic. . . . We care nothing about human life if the end justifies the means."

The end for Muslims that justifies the means is Islam World Rule. I believe that Obama is in league with Islam World Rule and sleeper cells throughout the USA. There is too much evidence over twenty years' listening to Wright to not think that real.

"We started the AIDS virus . . . We are only able to maintain our level of living by making sure that Third World people live in grinding poverty. . . ."

America started AIDS.

America is to be held accountable for worldwide poverty.

That's vintage Wright sermonic content. It is a pity that a congregation was so brainwashed over years. Wright has molded them into the Muslim mold.

Obama says he never heard those kinds of words from Wright. That is a lie. It has to be a lie. Wright did not change his sermonic content from Sunday to Sunday.

Instead, he built his large congregation by such hateful "messages" and created an anger-based following, more a political center than a church. It certainly was not a Christian church.

In another sermon, Reverend Wright suggested that the song "God Bless America" should be substituted with "God Damn America."

He has also suggested that we deserved what we got on 9/11.

More from Wright:

"That's right: NASA is going to send the black man to Venus where it is inhospitable to life and we will all die."

And still more from the Muslim-like preacher:

"When Moses finally escaped the Egyptians, he turned to God and asked, 'There could surely be no one as bad at those people?' God said to Moses, 'Yes there are. Beware the honkeys. Beware the crackers. Especially beware the Jews. I hate all those people. Frankly, if you blow up their buildings, that's okay with me.'

God hates the Jews. Wright said it. That is bold, orthodox Muslim preaching. So blow up Jews' buildings. Muslim Muslim Muslim written all over it.

"How many children of biracial parents can make it in a world controlled by racist ideology?

"Children born to parents who are of two different races do not have a snowball's chance in hell of making it in America, especially if the momma was white and the daddy was black. A child born to that union is an unfortunate statistic in a racially polarized society," he said.

"But, if you use your mind, instead of a lost statistic in a hate-filled universe, you just may end up a law student at Harvard University. In fact, if you use your mind, you might end up as the editor of the Harvard Law Review. If you use your mind, instead of [being] a statistic destined for the poor house, you just may end up a statesman destined for the ... Yes, we can!" Wright said, using the popular Obama slogan to bring the crowd to its feet in cheers.

Rev. Otis Moss will follow the recently retired Wright. Moss said that the congregation was fortunate to have had a pastor who accented politics and not a prosperity gospel.

"While other ministers and ministries have allowed the winds of the current culture and market to reshape the gospel into formulaic catchphrases and false hopes of financial success, Dr. Wright, you have etched out a unique homiletic of recovery and redemption," Moss said.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. OBAMA SPLITS, NOT UNITES. VOTING SKIN COLOR IN MISSISSIPPI?

Whether Barack Obama wants it or not, his skin color does impact votes.

Yet Obama said he was running to unite the country. "Change" and "unite" have been his mantras. However, what is happening is that Obama is splitting the country mainly because of the color of skin.

Per AP's Michael Duffy, Mississippi accents this truth more than ever.

"Broken down, the Mississippi vote had an unmistakable racial descant - and unmistakable limits for Obama.

"Exit polls revealed once again an emerging racial divide that has opened in the Democratic party between whites who tend by healthy margins to favor Clinton and blacks who overwhelmingly favor Obama.

"African Americans comprised nearly half of the Democratic vote in Mississippi - and 90% of those voters, according to exit polls, pulled the lever for Obama, his strongest showing yet among African Americans.

"But Obama did poorly among whites, winning only 30%, according to exit polls. While this split was visible in Alabama and the border state of Tennessee earlier this year, it was visible in Ohio's primary last week, too."

In other words, there is not only an Obamamania due to The Boy creating an emotional craze that could wave all the way into November for his walking into the White House. There is also his being black that could divide the Dems as well as the nation.

The next question is this: Once in the White House, would that divide grow and grow until there would be a damaging gap on issues and anything else Obama would touch?

Instead of bringing the whites and other ethnics together. Obama could in fact tear them apart over his four years in the Oval Office. America could all the more splinter into factions, some volatile. Instead of racism receding, it come all the more to the fore.

In any case, the civil war within the Dems is here and enlarging.

As one commentator said about John McCain, there is still time for him to sit out this Dem civil conflict. In time the focus will come around to him as the most balanced for the Oval Office. And if he chooses just the right running mate, that would appear all the more possible.

J. Grant Swank, Jr.
    --
    Read: http://jgrantswankjr.blogspot.com

http://www.magic-city-news.com/J_Grant_ ... 9722.shtml
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would not vote for Obama. but this kind of article is ridiculous. I believe he lied about not knowing what Wright "preached," but some of the writers, columnists and journalists are going to extremes.

I won't vote for him either. But this is just mudslinging. Probably out of the Hillbilly camp.