Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Supports Global Tax From United Nations

Obama Supports Global Tax From United Nations
    by Christine O'Donnell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For an entire week, Americans watched as Senator Barack Obama took his act on the road, courting the European elitists and cowtowing to an endless array of foreign politicians. At this point it may be easy to take Obama’s “celebri-plomacyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have only to look at our $17.5 billion in annual exports to India’s growing middle class to see the long-term benefits of promoting government and economic reform both through responsible development aid and private sector partnerships.
    While I agree with most of the article, this has me a bit worried. There is very little if any outrage over our foreign aid to anywhere. Let's see, India's running successful businesses taking over American jobs. either through out-sourcing or importing cheap, well-educated labor. Not a big problem, and though I haven't bothered to read the language of our treaty with India that Mr. Bush signed, according to news reports, we will get Indian mangoes in exchange for our nuclear technology. I don't think we are that hungry--yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)