Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    Oh God, I just realized they're probably monitoring us now! Hi Barack!

No kidding

obama's historical catchphrase "A Silver Sonic in every ear"

http://www.silversonicxl.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is fishy is the person who is sitting in the Oval Office and all his cabinet. And not to forget most of Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by sealyon
    What is fishy is the person who is sitting in the Oval Office and all his cabinet. And not to forget most of Congress.

Didn't you get the memo?

That's all in our heads......

Nothing going on there. Nothing at all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they have their way everybody better practice a raised hand salute and goosestepping.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    If they have their way everybody better practice a raised hand salute and goosestepping.

Well, they're out of luck with me, I'm afraid.......

I'm one of those people who can ice skate on one thin blade but can't stand up on four wheeled roller skates. Can stay on a horse during a fox hunt but once broke my arm falling out of a recliner. Has driven a Gran Prix race car but can't parallel park, never did the get hang of the ol' "pat your head and rub your tummy game" and have always been too afraid that I'd end up in a body cast if I even attempt to walk and chew gum at the same time.......

Looks like I'm screwed, huh?

fedupinwaukegan wrote:

That's what I thought too. If I'm going to turn anything in that sounds fishy or unAmerican it's going to be about this healthcare plan and what our politicians are doing and saying about it.

Wow, this is a bit startling. McCarthiesm... (sp?)
    I am with you, I think the biggest source of misinformation is coming from the politicians that are able to tell us how great it is and haven't even read it. I feel that they are spreading disinformation.

Let's see, who said illegals aren't going to have access to the system? Was it Pelosi?

If you really believe that politicians and members of the Government are spreading disinformation about the contents of the Health Care Bill, I think it is your duty to report it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

Didn't you get the memo?

OH yea...the memo. Yea nothing going on...we are all just paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

Didn't you get the memo?

OH yea...the memo. Yea nothing going on...we are all just paranoid.

Of course.....why else do we suppose that obamacare has made special provisions for mental health issues, mandatory screenings, etc?

They want to be sure we para-noids get all the help we "need"

Judging from the looks of the protests, they're going to have an awful lot of "us" to contend with

Someone posted, 'be careful what you wish for...' People are forwarding moveon.org letters, the WH's own materials, politican's own words... They are sending in letters about how this resonates of 'brown shirts', turning in one's neighbor -it's all getting a bit spooky. Some people said they would send the bill back to them as it 'seems fishy.' I fully suspect this fishy plea will hear more from us then the lib tattletales. Have fun

Help out the Internet snitch brigade: Report on fishy health czar office
    By Michelle Malkin • August 4, 2009 05:36 PM

Well, they want you to report on anything “on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy.â€

I am considering going to a nice library and turning in both of my senators.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast