Dr. Fukino, Hawaii official, publicly announced a few weeks ago that she had seen Obama's long form birth certificate.

After looking at Obama's long form birth certificate, she then declared that Obama was a citizen of the United States.

My question is this: What did Dr. Fukino see on Obama's 1961 long form birth that proved to her and other Hawaii officials beyond any doubt that Obama was an American citizen?

Was it the word "Honolulu"? I don't think that would be enough evidence to prove that Obama was born in Hawaii.

To be sure that Obama was born in Hawaii, I think that Dr. Fukino would have had to look at the signature of the person who CERTIFIED that Obama was born on a certain date.

Below is copy of the item on a 1961 Hawaii long form birth certificate where a person----m.d., d.o., midwife, or other---signed the space for the WITNESS to a birth:

"I hereby certify that the child was born alive on the date and hour stated above."
"19a. Signature of Attendant"
M.D. |_|
D.O. |_|
MIDWIFE |_|
OTHER |_|

So, again, Dr. Fukino---and other high-ranking Hawaii officials---in order to positively prove in their minds that Obama was born in Hawaii, would have had to look at and verified that someone signed and checked "19a. Signature of Attendant."

I believe that the issue is this: Who signed the space of "Signature of Attendant"?

1. Was it a doctor or midwife?

2. Or, more damaging to Obama, was it "Other"?

3. If it was "Other", who could it have been?

4. If it was "Other", is it possible that Obama's GRANDMOTHER LIED and signed her name?

5. If it was "Other", then it means that Obama was not born at Kapiolani hospital as Obama claims.

6. My point is this: Dr. Fukino of Hawaii must tell us how she knows that Obama is a citizen of the United States.

7. That is, Dr. Fukino must tell us if the "Signature of Attendant" is that of a doctor or that of "Other".

8. In addition, if there is no doctor or midwife signature, then there will not be a hospital name, either.

9. And if there is no doctor name or hospital name, then where was Obama born?

10. Dear Dr. Fukino: It is not enough to tell us that Obama is a citizen of the United States, because you really have no legal power to make such a decision of who is or who is not a citizen, especially since you are not a lawyer or an elected public official.

11. Dear Dr. Fukino: Who signed the space for "Signature of Attendant" and certified that Obama was born on Aug. 4, 1961?

12. Dr. Fukino: If you are going to make a public announcement that Obama is an American citizen, then you have a moral obligation to also explain to the public what you saw on Obama's 1961 long form birth certificate that led you to your conclusion that Obama was an American citizen.

13. However, I'm afraid you cannot simply cite as evidence that you saw the word "Hawaii" typed or written on the long form birth certificate.

14. I'm sorry, Dr. Fukino, but the controversy has grown so intense and so ugly over the past year that you now have to tell us who signed the "Signature of Attendant", that is, you have to tell us who certified that he/she was a WITNESS to Obama's birth in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961, if you expect to have any credibility left whatsoever with the public.

15. If the signature is NOT that of a doctor or a midwife, then Hawaii officials and Obama have a lot of explaining to do.