Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obamacare has the Democrats Running Scared - I say Bullshit

Obamacare has the Democrats Running Scared

Posted on Thursday, December 26th, 2013 at 12:33 pm.
    by: Patrick Henry

Via Eagle Rising.com
    Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) was on State of the Union with Candy Crowley this past Sunday where he argued for both stricter gun control measures (something he once said he’d never do), and where he told Crowley that he believed there needed to be a transitional year for Obamacare (something he voted against when Republicans proposed it two months ago).
    Let’s focus on their Obamacare discussion and start with Manchin’s suggestion of waiting another year before fully implementing Obamacare as law.
    At the end of the day, if it’s so much more expensive than what we anticipated and if the coverage is not as good as what we’ve had, you’ve got a complete meltdown that time. So this transitional year gives you a chance to adjust the products to the market and to see if the market will absorb and buy the product. You can’t tell someone give me all your vitals and then I’ll let you shop a couple of plans. It’s amazing the difference a couple of months can make. Remember back at the end of September when the Republican-led House passed a one-year moratorium on Obamacare similar to what Manchin is proposing? The Democrats voted against it unanimously – including the Senator from West Virginia. Here’s what folks from both parties said at the time. “Why are we doing this?” asked Tennessee Republican Rep. Marsha Blackburn, an amendment sponsor. “We know that ObamaCare is not ready for prime time.” However, the White House and the leader of the Democratic-led Senate made clear hours before the final votes that they would not accept the plan. “To be absolutely clear, the Senate will reject both the one-year delay of the Affordable Care Act and the repeal of the medical device tax,” said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. “After weeks of futile political games from Republicans, we are still at square one.” The Democrats want a do-over now. Will the media remind them that the Republicans have been suggesting this from the start? The second part of their Obamacare discussion was about whether or not Obamacare would be an albatross around the Democrats neck in 2014.
    It’s weighing heavy on that. I’m very close to our Democrats who are up right now, and even the Republicans who are my friends, they’re using that, and they think that that’s a great advantage they have. The Democrats right now are feeling the weight of it, and it needs to turn around. We need to show that we’re moving in a healthy, well more — situation within our society. If it doesn’t happen, if it becomes such a burden, if the small businesses have a burden, if now we have the large employers kicking in, and their plans are changing, and all of our working unions are having some challenges, if all that doesn’t come together — that’s why I keep saying that’s why we need that transitional year. Sit down and work through it. Don’t force it.
    I’m not going to say that I think we will lose. It’s going to be extremely challenging. We have some very good people who are truly there, I believe, for the right reason. They’re going to be challenged for the wrong reason.
    Notice that the reason that Manchin says “we need that transitional year” is because of how bad Obamacare is hurting his party. It’s not for the average American who is getting destroyed by the burden of extra costs that Obamacare is incurring… it’s for the good of his own party. He doesn’t care about small businesses being forced to cut employees and profits — he cares about Democrats losing elections. He doesn’t care that your neighbor just lost the insurance coverage he is completely happy with and now has to buy something more expensive that doesn’t fit his lifestyle as well — he just doesn’t want to lose the next election.
    New day, same story from the Democrats. Disgusting.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/3811/obamacar...6LHx2vJGrMM.99

http://www.conservativeinfidel.com/u...unning-scared/

If they were scared they would have passed it in the Senate with a majority; it would have passed the house easily with a majority that was VETO PROOF ... They dont want it gone; they want slaves confused
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)