Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Obama's American Indian name is Walking Eagle

WALKING EAGLE
    >
    >
    > Whether you are a Democrat or a Republican, you might enjoy reading this...'Walking Eagle' Senator BARACK OBAMA was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upstate New York
    >
    > HE spoke for almost an hour on HIS future plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living, should HE one day become the President. HE referred to his career as a Senator, how he had signed 'YES' for every Indian issue that came to his desk for approval. Although the Senator was vague on the details of his plan, he seemed most enthusiastic about his future ideas for helping his 'red sisters and brothers'.
    >
    > At the conclusion of his speech, the Tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name - Walking Eagle. The proud Senator then departed in his motorcade, waving to the crowds.
    >
    > A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they came to select the new name given to the Senator. They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of crap it can no longer fly.
    http://www.wmi.org/bassfish/bassboard/o ... _id=300103

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

should be "WESSEL WALKING"
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    McCains name is Little Bear Full of SH_T
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Quote Originally Posted by koobster

We're on the same track Koobster.........Lying Weasel came to mind for me
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    McCains name is Little Bear Full of SH_T

How do you feel about "Big Rino Full of S***" Airborne?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Works for me... What I am wondering is what Democrats are calling him.. I am a fiscal Republican and I think this man is going to be a huge disaster for America if he is elected.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want Obama in there either

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Works for me... What I am wondering is what Democrats are calling him.. I am a fiscal Republican and I think this man is going to be a huge disaster for America if he is elected.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want Obama in there either

Well, knowing the Democrats, they are probably calling him one of the Wins in the phrase "Win - Win Situation".....at least for now anyway. We haven't quite entered the Slice and Dice phase of the campaign yet.

As for him being a disaster, he's a disaster no matter where he is positioned in government, But, due to the limited presidential powers, there are those who believe he could do less harm once he's no longer a Senator. I can't say I disagree with them.

As for Obama....EEEK!!! I'm sorry, but that man is outright frightening.

A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they came to select the new name given to the Senator. They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of crap it can no longer fly.

A flying eagle is more powerful. A walking eagle is lame.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster

We're on the same track Koobster.........Lying Weasel came to mind for me

That will work too, "lying weasel walking"
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast