Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's Waterloo?

Tuesday, May 18, 2010
    Could this be Obama's Waterloo!?
    ObamaRelease YourRecords on 11:21 AM

[ BirtherReport.com- update-7PM EST-5/18- Interview with Jerome Corsi on Obama's Social Security number(s) will be posted here shortly. ] Obama’s Waterloo - Jayme Evans - If recently published reports are true, and I have no reason to doubt they are, then the judgment, reputation and credibility of many a journalist and politician have been irrevocably destroyed along with the myths planted by Barack Obama, who apparently has a great deal of explaining to do about who he is, where he came from and why he’s using another person’s Social Security number.

In a May 11, 2010 article, WorldNetDaily’s Jerome Corsi reports that two independent investigations by two different investigators in two different states (using two different data sources) discovered that the Social Security number used by Barack Obama mysteriously coincides with Social Security numbers verified to have been issued by the state of Connecticut between 1977 and 1979, a full two years after Obama’s first, publicly-documented record of employment at a Hawaii Baskin-Robbins back in 1975. OUCH.

For over a year, those who value the Constitution and still possess critical thinking skills have insisted that something in Barack Obama’s records (or, rather what isn’t in Obama’s records) stinks to High Heaven. As a result of that public skepticism, we’ve been viciously attacked by so-called “journalistsâ€
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

my only issue with this....if its true, those investigators would have been screaming at the top of thier lungs with dateline, 60 minutes, and every other news agency

some of them would have picked it up.......so I will keep an open mind, but remain doubtful

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    my only issue with this....if its true, those investigators would have been screaming at the top of thier lungs with dateline, 60 minutes, and every other news agency

some of them would have picked it up.......so I will keep an open mind, but remain doubtful
    Considering how the Media only tells us what they want us to know,
    Which one would touch the story??
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68

Considering how the Media only tells us what they want us to know,
    Which one would touch the story??
    fox.....I am just saying that if I was the private investigator, I would be on street corners until the media showed up speaking, but, I just dont believe it could be kept this quiet if it was a slam dunk

dont get me wrong, I want the guy gone....but, it never seems to end

sdbrit***dont get me wrong, I want the guy gone....but, it never seems to end

You are sure right about that.
    No, not a slam dunk but I do believe that sooner or later something is going to finally get through. This guy we have as President is just too far out.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson