Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Off Duty Firefighter Stabbed Outside Fire House

tHIS IS WHY WE ARE FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT! AN AMERICAN FIREFIGHTER STABBED IN FRONT OF HIS FIRE STATION BY A BUNCH OF HISPANICS!!! (DOESN'T MENTION THE FACT THAT THEY ARE PROBABLY ILLEGALS!)!

DEPORT THEM NOW!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Boston firefighter is mending from what could have been deadly stab wounds he suffered early yesterday morning when he was allegedly jumped in East Boston while off duty by a group of Hispanic males who told him they "don't want any gringo here."

Though police are not classifying the incident as racially fueled, the Boston Police Department's Community Disorders Unit is investigating. The 32-year-old jake, whose name officials were not releasing, is white.

Ironically, the firefighter's life was likely saved because he sought refuge from his alleged assailants at Engine 5 on Saratoga Street - the station house he's assigned to.

"Fortunately, those firefighters were not out on a call," said Boston Fire Department spokesman Steve MacDonald.

MacDonald said the firefighter had gone to Chivas Restaurant in Day Square to grab takeout when "six guys started exchanging words with him. He indicated he was just there to get a sandwich and that he was a firefighter. They pushed him."

Hoping to avoid a confrontation, MacDonald said the firefighter got into his car and headed for his station for safety's sake, but the pack followed him on foot. It was shortly before 2:45 a.m.

"As soon as he got out of his car, six guys jumped him and started kicking and punching him," MacDonald said. "He felt two sharp pains in his chest and knew he had been stabbed."

The firefighter summoned the help of fellow jakes by ringing the station doorbell and his alleged attackers fled. MacDonald said his injuries do not appear to be life-threatening.

"He's more upset about the fact that he's going to miss several shifts," MacDonald said.

Republished with permission

http://cms.firehouse.com/content/articl ... 6&id=57323

Though police are not classifying the incident as racially fueled
    Why not?? It most obviously WAS racially-fueled!!!!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

These people are unreal. We have had so much crime involving Hispanics lately that it is hard to know if they are legal or not. If I am suspicous a person is an illegal alien I just look up the person's jail booking info as it is availible to the public. If you know the county jail all you need to do is look it up and enter the person's name. In most cases if they are an illegal or even if they are a legal resident but committed a major felony they will have a comment stating: "hold for ICE" in the booking information. This is something the media won't always say but we can find out and inform others.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A Boston firefighter is mending from what could have been deadly stab wounds he suffered early yesterday morning when he was allegedly jumped in East Boston while off duty by a group of Hispanic males who told him they "don't want any gringo here."
    The fireman is a government employee and this should be investigated by federal authorities as an attempted murder and Hate Crime and possibly as an act of terrorism.

Were the attackers citizens, illegals, gang members, etc.................

I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies. (William Tyler Page, The American's Creed)
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"don't want any gringo here."

Racially motivated? Since I don't consider hipanic a race - to me, it is just criminal thugs that our government has mollycoddled for far too long.

Fire fighters fall under the same as police officers and therefore those who attacked them will be punished more harshly even if the person was off duty.
    As for Hispanic being a race, they are not as there are only 3 races. They are African, Caucasion and Mongoliod. Hispanic was created to replace Mulatto for those of mixed race. Mulatto to them is the same as the N word to African Americans. That is why many legal Spanish speaking people who have intelligence consider being called Hispanic as an insult and call themselves Latino. This is something I learned here in Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

Racially motivated? Since I don't consider hipanic a race - to me, it is just criminal thugs that our government has mollycoddled for far too long.
    This was definitely a hate crime!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

I would have to call it racially motivated, if they consider themselves, no matter how incorrectly, a separate and unique race and then take that perceived racial difference as a reason to act upon someone perceived to be of a different race, then race is most definitely the motivation. Not to say that I do not agree with the call that they are not a separate race, I still hold that there is only one race of humans at this point, so....

I don't care what they get them on, nail 'em to the wall. To attack a lifesaver, someone who risks their lives everyday to save people no matter what they look like or think, to try to kill/maim/injure one of these wonderful people is just so socially defective as to prove the attacker has no value to add to our civilized society.
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

Sounds like a hate crime to me.

We don't know their immigraiton status becuase they have not been captured. They were a gang for sure.

Dixie

Of course this was a hate crime.

OF COURSE!!

If there were white kids and they said "we don't want no webacks"! bammm, hate crime.

I am from east boston and what has happened to that city is aweful. DOWN THE TUBES!!!!

This is what our politicians are doing, allowing this. I am seriously thinking its just too late. They are everywhere, and now taking political office. I heard a caller on a radio talkshow the other nigth and he was talking how 'we are racists towards mexicans' -- THEN all of a sudden he goes into the Atzlan agenda and how its "his" land etc... and he said he is 5th generation mexican... TERRIBLE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast