Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ohio Mass Shooter a Self-Described Pro-Satan “Leftist” Who Supported Elizabeth Warren

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BOMBSHELL, Dayton Shooter Was Antifa, Friend Says ‘Definitely Leaned Left’

It has been discovered that the shooter who murdered people at a bar in Dayton, Ohio was a member of the progressive group Antifa.
    Connor Betts, who murder nine people this weekend, attended armed protests with Antifa in May, months before his attack, WHIO reported.
    The May 25 rally attracted about 500 to 600 counter-protesters who opposed the nine Klansman who came from Indiana and protested in Courthouse Square. The counter-protest group was fenced 0ff away from the Klansman and several people in the crowd were seen carrying firearms.
    Hasan Karim, who knew Betts and grew up in Bellbrook in the same high school class, was in the crowd accompanying freelance journalists and was taking pictures of the event. Karim bumped into someone in the crowd and the man told him ‘You don’t know me.’ The two said hello to each other and Karim recognized Betts by his voice, body and mannerisms in their brief interaction.
    Betts wore a bandanna covering part of his face and sunglasses. He carried a gun which appeared to be similar in style to the one used in Sunday’s shooting. He did not appear to be part of any group that was in the protest crowd.
    The Indiana KKK group’s rally and counter-protest events resulted in no arrests, no uses of force by police, and no injuries.
    Mayor Nan Whaley said she was relieved, but reiterated her frustration that a small number from out of town having such a large impact on city operations for months. She also said the planning helped shine a light on issues that continue to divide the community.
    “This ugly chapter is over, but it means we have to get back to the real work: making sure that no matter what you look like, where you come from, who you love, you can have a great life here in Dayton,” the mayor said.
    A friend of the shooter who spoke to The Dayton Daily News that Betts was “definitely not a right-leaning person. His political views definitely leaned to the left.”
    Is Antifa a terrorist group?

“He was getting a little violent with friends,” his friend Will El-Fakir said. “He started bringing guns around us for no particular reason.”
    “There were times when he went to bars and just scoped the place out,” El-Fakir said to The Dayton Daily News.
    “He’d say, ‘If I brought this-or-that through here, it would have done some damage,’” he said in his interview.
    “No one really took him seriously,” he said. “We were all young guys and we had known each other for years. It’s not something you’d see your friends doing.”
    The friend said he is for the right to bear arms but Betts was “definitely not a right-leaning person. His political views definitely leaned to the left. And believe it or not, he was actually pro-gun control. He was actually anti-2nd Amendment.”
    “I don’t know if this is the motive that made him snap,” he said. “(but I think) he donned himself with that ballistic vest just to show people how easy it was to arm themselves. It’s pure speculation.”
    If what the friend said is accurate it would mean that Betts murdered those people to push for gun control and it would be the first Antifa terrorist attack.

https://newson-24.com/bombshell-dayton-shooter-was-antifa-friend-says-definitely-leaned-left/
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dayton shooter's scrawls reveals he was a leftist and a Satanist, and fantasized 'hunting' for humans https://t.co/Z9nAJhuSTu

dailymail.co.uk

Dayton shooter's scrawls reveals he fantasized 'hunting' for humans

Friday, Aug 9th 2019

EXCLUSIVE: 'Their screams music, their pain my pleasure.' Dayton shooter's demonic notebook scrawls reveal he fantasized about massacres, 'hunting' for humans, craved marijuana and speed, called himself a sociopath and hailed Lucifer

• Connor Betts gunned down nine people and injured dozens more in Dayton, Ohio, on Sunday
    • Now DailyMail.com has obtained chilling notebook scrawls by the 24-year-old who had an appetite for murder, drugs and Satanism
    • The frightening pages were revealed by former friend Ian Himes who paints a confounding picture of Betts as a frequent methamphetamine smoker who played violent video games
    • Himes said: 'Sometimes he would go quiet and take my notebooks and start writing random stuff in them. I never paid much attention to what he'd written until now'
    • Betts' rambling contributions, written around 2017, include a Satanic pentagram with the words 'Hail Lucifer' and numerous references to death and murder
    • The warped loner declares himself a servant of 'evil incarnate' and rants about everything from schizophrenia to satanic rituals and massacres
    • The pages read in part: 'I am the servant of the serpent evil incarnate, flesh consumer, light destroyer, fueled by hate, rage my strength, distrust my shield'
    • In further jumbled snippets, Betts adds: 'Anti-social personality disorder. Don’t listen to romantic advice, sociopath. Seek and destroy. Still haven’t eaten enough so…very ADHD, paranoid, schizophrenic'

By Ben Ashford For Dailymail.com
    Published: 15:02 EDT, 8 August 2019 | Updated: 17:49 EDT, 8 August 2019
    22k shares

921View comments

Dayton gunman Connor Betts' depraved appetite for murder, drugs and Satanism is laid bare in series of chilling journal entries obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.
    The warped loner, 24, declares himself a servant of 'evil incarnate' and rants about everything from schizophrenia to satanic rituals and massacres.
    He even hints at the idea of 'hunting' a victim to kill at the University of Dayton - writing: 'We take a b***h, a person, man, convince them to come with us then poof, gone lol down?'
    The frightening pages were revealed by a former friend who paints a confounding picture of Betts as a frequent methamphetamine smoker who played violent video games - but was never a racist or interested in weapons.

Betts finally acted on his murderous impulses when he went on the rampage early Sunday morning, slaughtering nine people and injuring a further 27 in Ned Pepper's Bar.
    His sister Megan, 22, was among the first to be killed before Betts was shot dead by police patrolling Dayton's Oregon District. Six of his nine victims were African Americans.
    As cops search for a motive, friends and acquaintances have come forward to speak of a troubled young man whose 'dark thoughts' scared even himself.

+27

"Dayton gunman Connor Betts' depraved appetite for murder, drugs and Satanism is laid bare in series of chilling journal entries obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com"

+27

"Betts finally acted on his murderous impulses when he went on the rampage early Sunday morning, slaughtering nine people and injuring a further 27 in Ned Pepper's Bar"

Dayton gunman Connor Betts' depraved appetite for murder, drugs and Satanism is laid bare in series of chilling journal entries obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com. Betts finally acted on his murderous impulses when he went on the rampage early Sunday morning, slaughtering nine people and injuring a further 27 in Ned Pepper's Bar

+27

"The sinister writings describe murder, Satan and drugs, along with what appears to be a plan to lure human victims for 'hunting' He even hints at the idea of 'hunting' a victim to kill at the University of Dayton - writing: 'We take a b***h, a person, man, convince them to come with us then poof, gone lol down?"

The sinister writings describe murder, Satan and drugs, along with what appears to be a plan to lure human victims for 'hunting' He even hints at the idea of 'hunting' a victim to kill at the University of Dayton - writing: 'We take a b***h, a person, man, convince them to come with us then poof, gone lol down?

+27

"Betts' disturbing ramblings in the notebooks feature a Satanic symbol with 'Hail Lucifer' and many references to death and murder. The frightening pages were revealed by a former friend who paints a confounding picture of Betts as a frequent methamphetamine smoker who played violent video games - but was never a racist or interested in weapons"

Betts' disturbing ramblings in the notebooks feature a Satanic symbol with 'Hail Lucifer' and many references to death and murder. The frightening pages were revealed by a former friend who paints a confounding picture of Betts as a frequent methamphetamine smoker who played violent video games - but was never a racist or interested in weapons

+27

"Drugs are also mentioned in the often incoherent scribbles, including: 'I need drugs for now and later. 'Wake and bake' and 'how can we get moolah for speed?'"

Drugs are also mentioned in the often incoherent scribbles, including: 'I need drugs for now and later. 'Wake and bake' and 'how can we get moolah for speed?'

+27

"Himes said: 'He was very consistent with the methamphetamine. I don't know if he got into slamming with needles, but he was pretty much smoking it every day when we were hanging out. Coke was also a strong factor but he couldn't afford it so much. It was either that or medications like Adderall or Vyvanse, anything to keep him up for days on end'"

Himes said: 'He was very consistent with the methamphetamine. I don't know if he got into slamming with needles, but he was pretty much smoking it every day when we were hanging out. Coke was also a strong factor but he couldn't afford it so much. It was either that or medications like Adderall or Vyvanse, anything to keep him up for days on end'

+27

"Ian Himes, 25, met Betts around five years ago and would hang out with him on a near-daily basis, playing pool, smoking hookah and visiting one another's homes"

+27

"Himes told DailyMail.com he kept notebooks and diaries and Betts would sometimes take a turn in jotting down his own thoughts and pictures"

Ian Himes, 25, (left and right with Betts) met Betts around five years ago and would hang out with him on a near-daily basis, playing pool, smoking hookah and visiting one another's homes. Himes told DailyMail.com he kept notebooks and diaries and Betts would sometimes take a turn in jotting down his own thoughts and pictures

They include Ian Himes, 25, who met Betts around five years ago and would hang out with him on a near-daily basis, playing pool, smoking hookah and visiting one another's homes.
    Himes told DailyMail.com he kept notebooks and diaries and Betts would sometimes take a turn in jotting down his own thoughts and pictures.
    His rambling contributions, written around 2017 and published today for the first time, include a Satanic pentagram with the words 'Hail Lucifer' and numerous references to death and murder.
    The deranged prose also touches upon the subject of girls - referred to as 'b***hes' - drugs and mental illness.
    'I need drugs for now and later. How can we get moolah for speed?' he writes.
    In further jumbled snippets, Betts adds: 'Anti-social personality disorder. Don’t listen to romantic advice, sociopath.
    'Seek and destroy. Still haven’t eaten enough so…very ADHD, paranoid, schizophrenic, strong, bipolar.
    'I am Azrael and this is my human Connor. This human body has so many stupid limits lol. Why? Makes me look less than "average".’
    Elsewhere pages are scrawled with drawings of skeletons and the Grim Reaper, while one entry appears to be a poem or dark song lyrics.
    'Beasts of darkness called upon from fiery pits. Armies massing, soon to shed blood,' it reads.
    Dayton police read statement from the family of Connor Betts

+27

"Betts is seen with armored gear about to enter Ned Peppers. Moments later, hundreds of panic-stricken partygoers are seen scrambling for cover towards the back of the bar as gunshots are heard erupting outside"

Betts is seen with armored gear about to enter Ned Peppers. Moments later, hundreds of panic-stricken partygoers are seen scrambling for cover towards the back of the bar as gunshots are heard erupting outside

+27

"Taken inside of Ned Peppers, hundreds of panic-stricken partygoers are seen scrambling for cover towards the back of the bar as gunshots are heard erupting outside"

+27

"One man hides behind a metal pole as police storm the bar" class="blkBorder img-share" />

Taken inside of Ned Peppers, hundreds of panic-stricken partygoers are seen scrambling for cover towards the back of the bar as gunshots are heard erupting outside

+27

"Bett's sister Megan Betts was among the first killed in the massacre, according to police, at the same point at which Chances 'Chace' Beard was shot and wounded. The three drove together to the Oregon District of Dayton"

Bett's sister Megan Betts was among the first killed in the massacre, according to police, at the same point at which Chances 'Chace' Beard was shot and wounded. The three drove together to the Oregon District of Dayton

Dayton PD release timeline of shooting and police response

'The struggle eternal vying for souls to fuel their war machines, order versus chaos, good versus evil (a matter of perspective).
    'The chosen, champions of their house, some are chosen, some choose, champions clash.
    'I am the servant of the serpent evil incarnate, flesh consumer, light destroyer, fueled by hate, rage my strength, distrust my shield.

+27

"Betts' rambling contributions, written around 2017 and published today for the first time, include a Satanic pentagram with the words 'Hail Lucifer' and numerous references to death and murder"

Betts' rambling contributions, written around 2017 and published today for the first time, include a Satanic pentagram with the words 'Hail Lucifer' and numerous references to death and murder

'Their screams music, their pain my pleasure. May the night reign eternal.
    'The light forever eclipsed. A champion of wrath, predatory state, to hunt and to kill my greatest escape.'
    One segment in particular provides a chilling clue that Betts would go on to murder for real.
    It describes a crude plan to go 'hunting' on the University of Dayton campus, about a mile and a half from the scene of Sunday's rampage.
    'Bro we should go to a weekend @ UD geeked af & see if we can’t go “hunting” Ya know lol, f**ck yeah I’m down, ya know lol LMAO,' he writes.
    'We take a bi*ch a person, man, convince them to come with us then poof, gone lol down?'
    Himes told DailyMail.com the pair never discussed the plot in person.
    In fact, Himes says he barely looked at the notes at the time, and only went over them in detail after news broke of Sunday's mass shooting.
    'When I heard what happened I shouted out “are you f**king kidding me?” I was in a room by myself, I was stunned, my stomach dropped,' he told DailyMail.com.
    'I remembered that I had these pages he’d written so I started tearing my room apart to try and find them and I sat down to decipher them properly for the first time.
    'I have to admit I would write some weird stuff myself. I was about 22, 23, it was whatever was on my mind, but nothing demonic - nothing about murder. It was like a form of therapy for us.
    'I wish I had have known what he was writing at the time and how serious he was. I wish I could have warned his family.'
    Just as cops are trying to untangle the sinister clues behind Sunday’s slaughter, Himes is similarly searching for an explanation as to why his quiet, bookish friend sought out infamy and murder with the pull of a trigger.
    'Connor would talk about other killers that had been in the news, but it never seemed out of place. It was never something he brought up out of nowhere,' he said.

+27

"Elsewhere pages are scrawled with drawings of skeletons and the Grim Reaper, as well as a mouth with fangs"

+27

"Drawing by Betts"

Elsewhere pages are scrawled with drawings of skeletons and the Grim Reaper, as well as a mouth with fangs

+27

"Betts drew a Grim Reaper on this page. Another entry appears to be a poem or dark song lyrics. 'Beasts of darkness called upon from fiery pits. Armies massing, soon to shed blood,' it reads"

Betts drew a Grim Reaper on this page. Another entry appears to be a poem or dark song lyrics. 'Beasts of darkness called upon from fiery pits. Armies massing, soon to shed blood,' it reads

+27

"One page appears to describe a plan to go 'hunting' for humans. 'Bro we should go to a weekend @ UD geeked af & see if we can't go 'hunting.' Ya know lol, f**ck yeah I'm down, ya know lol LMAO we take a bi*ch a person, man, convince them to come with us then poof, gone lol down?'"

One page appears to describe a plan to go 'hunting' for humans. 'Bro we should go to a weekend @ UD geeked af & see if we can't go 'hunting.' Ya know lol, f**ck yeah I'm down, ya know lol LMAO we take a bi*ch a person, man, convince them to come with us then poof, gone lol down?'

+27

"Himes can testify, however, to the fact that Betts was a frequent drug user, taking methamphetamine, cocaine - or 'whatever upper he could get his hands on' in days-long binges. Pictured: Betts' ramblings about getting money to buy speed"

Himes can testify, however, to the fact that Betts was a frequent drug user, taking methamphetamine, cocaine - or 'whatever upper he could get his hands on' in days-long binges. Pictured: Betts' ramblings about getting money to buy speed

+27

"Mental health terminology is also jumbled into the deranged prose. 'Anti social personality disorder. Don't listen to romantic advice, sociopath. Seek and destroy. Still haven't eaten enough so…very ADHD, paranoid, schizophrenic, strong, bipolar'"

Mental health terminology is also jumbled into the deranged prose. 'Anti social personality disorder. Don't listen to romantic advice, sociopath. Seek and destroy. Still haven't eaten enough so…very ADHD, paranoid, schizophrenic, strong, bipolar'

+27

"Bett's former friend said: 'I'm still mind boggled over it. I don't even know how to feel about knowing the shooter. I feel with every ounce of my being for the people that were shot. 'I just don't know how to feel about knowing him now'"

Bett's former friend said: 'I'm still mind boggled over it. I don't even know how to feel about knowing the shooter. I feel with every ounce of my being for the people that were shot. 'I just don't know how to feel about knowing him now'

+27

"Many of the writings are nonsensical and seems as if he is writing in the third person"

Many of the writings are nonsensical and seems as if he is writing in the third person

'I knew his dad had some guns for protection but I didn’t know that he had guns of his own.
    ‘He played first person shooter games. Call of Duty was the big one at the time but I wouldn't say he was obsessed with it as he was more keen on getting out the house.
    'As for his sister, I met her once, she was definitely more sociable. She wasn't part of the drugs scene. She was very preppy.
    'They were polar opposites but he loved his sister. I just don't see him mapping it out like that to seek her out and kill her. I just can't explain it.'
    Himes says his former friend struggled to build relationships with females and didn't have a girlfriend the entire time they knew one another.
    But he insists that Betts was never overtly misogynistic or racist - in fact, as has been reported in the days since the massacre, he actually championed liberal causes.
    'I can definitely assure you he was never racist. The person I met him through is half black,’ Himes added.
    'Connor definitely thought Donald Trump was a dumb guy. He didn't like Hillary Clinton either, he was a Bernie Sanders fan if anything. He shot down the middle for the most part.
    'He had a hard time having conversations with women. He wasn't a virgin but he struggled to verbally connect. He was tired of getting shot down but that's the same for a lot of guys.'
    Himes can testify, however, to the fact that Betts was a frequent drug user, taking methamphetamine, cocaine - or 'whatever upper he could get his hands on' in days-long binges.
    'He wasn't much of a drinker, he didn't smoke weed, in fact I only saw him do it maybe once,' recalled Himes.
    Ohio governor announces 17 gun control measures after shooting

+27

"Betts' disturbing ramblings in the notebooks feature a Satanic symbol with 'Hail Lucifer' and many references to death and murder"

Betts' disturbing ramblings in the notebooks feature a Satanic symbol with 'Hail Lucifer' and many references to death and murder

+27

"Himes eventually drifted apart from Betts and says the last time he saw him was last summer. He believes mental illness can be the only rational explanation for the latest mass gun murder to stun the US"

Himes eventually drifted apart from Betts and says the last time he saw him was last summer. He believes mental illness can be the only rational explanation for the latest mass gun murder to stun the US

+27

"The deranged prose also touches upon the subject of girls - referred to as 'b***hes' - drugs and mental illness"

The deranged prose also touches upon the subject of girls - referred to as 'b***hes' - drugs and mental illness

+27

"Himes told DailyMail.com the pair never discussed the plot in person. In fact, Himes says he barely looked at the notes at the time, and only went over them in detail after news broke of Sunday's mass shooting"

Himes told DailyMail.com the pair never discussed the plot in person. In fact, Himes says he barely looked at the notes at the time, and only went over them in detail after news broke of Sunday's mass shooting

+27

"Betts writes: 'The struggle eternal vying for souls to fuel their war machines, order versus chaos, good versus evil (a matter of perspective). 'The chosen, champions of their house, some are chosen, some choose, champions clash'"

Betts writes: 'The struggle eternal vying for souls to fuel their war machines, order versus chaos, good versus evil (a matter of perspective). 'The chosen, champions of their house, some are chosen, some choose, champions clash'

+27

"In further jumbled snippets, Betts adds: 'I am Azrael and this is my human Connor. This human body has so many stupid limits lol. Why? Makes me look less than "average"'"

In further jumbled snippets, Betts adds: 'I am Azrael and this is my human Connor. This human body has so many stupid limits lol. Why? Makes me look less than "average"'

'But he was very consistent with the methamphetamine. I don't know if he got into slamming with needles, but he was pretty much smoking it every day when we were hanging out.
    'Coke was also a strong factor but he couldn't afford it so much. It was either that or medications like Adderall or Vyvanse, anything to keep him up for days on end.
    'I think that's also why he wrote in the notebooks, he wanted to keep his mind occupied all the time. He didn't want to be alone in his thoughts.'
    Himes eventually drifted apart from Betts and says the last time he saw him was last summer.
    He believes mental illness can be the only rational explanation for the latest mass gun murder to stun the US.
    'I know Connor’s parents are good people, they did their best to help him,’ he said.
    ‘But they couldn't understand him, they couldn't make him listen. He had a family therapist but it didn't seem to help.
    'Ultimately Connor slipped through the cracks. Maybe the notebooks hinted at what he was about to do, but you just cannot anticipate a person doing this.
    'Whatever was inside him, he just finally let it take hold of him. He lost the struggle with himself.'
    Dayton police say shooter may have had up to 250 rounds of ammo

several videos at the page link

lllllllllllllll

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7337373/Dayton-shooters-chilling-notebook-scrawls-reveals-fantasized-hunting-humans.html

Could this get any more obvious??

twitter.com

BNL NEWS on Twitter
    “BREAKING: Sister of the Dayton, Ohio mass shooting suspect and her…

BNL NEWS
    @BreakingNLive
    Follow Follow
    @BreakingNLive

BREAKING: Sister of the Dayton, Ohio mass shooting suspect and her boyfriend have been found dead in a car, law enforcement officials say, and they had both been shot, raising the death toll to 12, including the shooter

10:03 AM - 4 Aug 2019

Big League Wellness

Democrat Dayton Mass Shooter Was on Antidepressants, Illegal Drugs While Committing Rampage

The trend continues of mass shooters being on anti-depressants.

Published 4 days ago on Aug 15, 2019
    By Shane Trejo

According to a coroner’s report released today, 24-year-old Connor Betts was on a cocktail of drugs before he committed his rampage that left nine dead and 27 others injured outside of a Dayton, OH bar earlier this month. He was in possession of a pipe, a bag of cocaine, and had cocaine, antidepressants, and alcohol in his blood.
    Montgomery County coroner Dr. Kent Harshbarger issued the official report today, as the number of shooters with drugs in their system, particularly antidepressant pharmaceuticals, continues to spike. Betts got into a shootout with police before ultimately being shot dead.
    “This incident involved an intense firefight that is rarely seen other than combat and an active-shooter incident,” Dayton Police Chief Richard Biehl said. “The officers were confronted with a moving shooter wearing body armor, actively executing victims with an AR-15 type weapon and high capacity magazines.”
    While the officer may draw attention to Betts’ use of firearm, the use of SSRI antidepressant drugs may be the factor that matters as many mass killers have been shown to be dosed with those types of pharmaceuticals. This is a large part of the mental health crisis that liberals want to sweep under the rug to enact their gun control agenda.

Trending: FLASHBACK: Former Mistress Claimed Bill Clinton Regularly Pranced Around in Her Black Nightie

A report from Ammo.com presents the startling data:
    Violence, especially random violence, is a complex manifestation of various thoughts, feelings, and external factors. When a multivariate analysis of these factors is conducted, it becomes apparent that it’s not just mental health issues that are leading to such an increase. There may be an underlying substance which plays a role in a high percentage of these violent acts – the use of prescription antidepressants, specifically selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, or SSRIs.
    At first glance, it makes sense that those involved in mass shootings may be taking antidepressants, as they’re clearly suffering from some sort of mental health issue. But the issue with SSRIs runs much deeper than just a random mental health break. These drugs are a prescription for violent crimes, and that’s a story the anti-gun media and politicians don’t want to talk about…
    In fact, depression in particular doesn’t lead to violence, yet since the increase in SSRI antidepressants being widely prescribed, the rise in mass shootings has increased right along with it. And evidence shows that many mass shooters were either taking or had recently taken SSRIs.
    *CHECK OUT THE DOZENS OF EXAMPLES HERE*
    The list goes on and on. And with the implication of patient privacy laws, getting information on the medication and mental health diagnoses of people has become harder and harder, even with mounting evidence that there’s a connection between SSRI use and violence.

With Big Pharma funding many politicians from the Republican and Democratic parties, most legislators would prefer to eviscerate the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution than talk about the potentially deadly consequences of the proliferation of antidepressants in society.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/democrat-dayton-mass-shooter-was-on-antidepressants-illegal-drugs-while-committing-rampage/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12