Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Olbermann: Bush Administration “Allowed 9/11 Attacks To Oc

Olbermann: Bush Administration “Allowed 9/11 Attacks To Occurâ€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Its amazing to see someone have the guts to step up and tell the truth. Its past time.

Olbermann is a hack.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keith Olbermann, well-known critic of terrorism fear-mongering and the Bush administration alike, has apparently lost his election coverage anchor position at MSNBC for his alleged ‘bias’ in reporting.

He is being punished now for telling the truth.

Keith Olbermann tells the truth. How in the world could he be called a hack?

Who do we trust or in what can we trust anymore?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9/11 will never heal....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56

Well, its not MSNBC, Keith Olbermann or Chris Matthews for sure.

Popular Mechanics did a whole serious on the conspiracy theories on 911 and they debunked all of them.

Only nut cases like Rosie O'Donnell cling to them.

Keith, you're off your trolley.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56

Well, its not MSNBC, Keith Olbermann or Chris Matthews for sure.

Popular Mechanics did a whole serious on the conspiracy theories on 911 and they debunked all of them.

Only nut cases like Rosie O'Donnell cling to them.

So, you'd rather believe one corporate owned magazine than research the many inconsistancies from a variety of independent news sources?

I guess these people are a bunch of nut cases as well:

Many well known and respected senior U.S. military officers, intelligence services and law enforcement veterans, and government officials have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report or have made public statements that contradict the Report.Â* Several even allege government complicity in the terrible acts of 9/11. This website is a collection of their statements.Â* It is not an organization and it should be made clear that none of these individuals are affiliated with this website.

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

Independent investigations after tragic events:

Sinking of the titanic - 6 days
    JKF Assassination - 7 days
    Challenger disaster - 7 days
    Pearl Harbor attack - 9 days
    Events of 9-11 - 441 days - WHY THIS LONG??

From the 911 Families Demand Truth:

1. Why were standard operating procedures for dealing with hijacked airliners not followed that day?

2. Why were the extensive missile batteries and air defenses reportedly deployed around the Pentagon not activated during the attack?

3. Why did the Secret Service allow President Bush to complete his elementary school visit, apparently unconcerned about his safety or that of the schoolchildren?

4. Why hasn't a single person been fired, penalized, or reprimanded for the gross incompetence we witnessed that day?

5. Why haven't authorities in the U.S. and abroad published the results of multiple investigations into trading that strongly suggested foreknowledge of specific details of the 9/11 attacks, resulting in tens of millions of dollars of traceable gains?

6. Why has Sibel Edmonds, a former FBI translator who claims to have knowledge of advance warnings, been publicly silenced with a gag order requested by Attorney General Ashcroft and granted by a President Bush-appointed judge?

7. How could Flight 77, which reportedly hit the Pentagon, have flown back towards Washington D.C. for 40 minutes without being detected by the FAA's radar or the even superior radar possessed by the US military?

8. How were the FBI and CIA able to release the names and photos of the alleged hijackers within hours, as well as to visit houses, restaurants, and flight schools they were known to frequent?

9. What happened to the over 20 documented warnings given our government by 14 foreign intelligence agencies or heads of state?
    10. Why did the President Bush administration cover up the fact that the head of the Pakistani intelligence agency was in Washington the week of 9/11 and reportedly had $100,000 wired to Mohamed Atta, considered the ringleader of the hijackers?

11. Why did the 911 Commission fail to address most of the questions posed by the families of the victims, in addition to almost all of the questions posed here?

12. Why was Philip Zelikow chosen to be the Executive Director of the ostensibly independent 911 Commission although he had co-authored a book with Condoleezza Rice?

http://www.911lies.org/911_demand_for_truth.html

Popular mechanics had structual engineers, various experts of all fields to go every conspiracy theory they had. There was even a documentary on TV about it. They are non-partisan scientists and technicians. I find the whole conspiracy thing an insult to the victims and their families. That's the end of the conversation for me. Sometimes hate blinds people. They WANT to believe ridiculous things.

I don't believe the official story either and I used to think 'conspiracy theorists' were a bit out there, but now I guess I'm one of them. About a year ago, I started researching this and watched all the videos on it, visited lots of different websites, etc. and spent many, many hours going through it all and there are just too many inconsistencies and unanswered questions.

Gogo - I mean no disrespect to the families. On the contrary - I want the whole thing investigated because I care about what happened to them.

My husband is a combat veteran from Desert Storm. He was a marine sergeant and he questions 9/11 too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast