Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hate to think that members of our government had anything to do with 9/11. But IMO, its not just another internet conspiracy theory. I just shiver whenever I see President Bush continue to read "My Pet Goat" after he was informed that commercial passenger jets flew into the Twin Towers.
    Not only that, Bush gave a Saudi Arabian royal family permission to fly out of the country, while all airlines were grounded.
    And then at Christmas time, he invited several Arab leaders to join him for Christmas dinner at the White House.
    And how come there are so many deals like DuBai ports, and India Nuclear information in trade for avacados? I just dont get the NEW RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND THE WHITE HOUSE. Its just too cozy.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Popular mechanics had structual engineers, various experts of all fields to go every conspiracy theory they had. There was even a documentary on TV about it. They are non-partisan scientists and technicians. I find the whole conspiracy thing an insult to the victims and their families. That's the end of the conversation for me. Sometimes hate blinds people. They WANT to believe ridiculous things.
    The lack of all airplane parts at the pentagon, or the release of the video that was rolling at the time the 'plane' hit the pentagon hasn't been released..why? Don't tell me that its bad for America to keep seeing these kinds of videos over and over..that' BS big time.

I was home on that day due to unemployment. The first pictures on TV came within hours or even minutes after the 'attack' on the pentagon. I didn't see no friggin airplane parts. Do you mean to tell me they picked up all the parts before the TV cameras got there?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I could never figure out why U.S. flew the Bin laden family out of the country during a time when all flights were canceled. Why did they not hold them for questioning? I think there are a lot of unanswered questions about the whole issue.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I could never figure out why U.S. flew the Bin laden family out of the country during a time when all flights were canceled. Why did they not hold them for questioning? I think there are a lot of unanswered questions about the whole issue.
    Yes, that's very suspicious to me. I think Bin Laden was still 'working' for the CIA at the time. It may also explain why we never charged him with any crimes and still to this day have not found him. I don't think Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11.

MW
    Gogo wrote:

Olbermann is a hack.
    Yep, isn't he also a wannabe comedian?

This is all conspiracy theory folks and there is not one crediable piece of evidence than links our government to any involvement in 9/11. I'm surprised this myth is still floating around after all these years.

Regardless of what some folks think, Bush would never perpetrate a mass murder on American citizens. IMO, he's just not capable of doing that. This is coming from someone who despises the man.

Lynne wrote:

I don't think Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11.
    Bin Laden was directy responsible for 9/11. He has confessed as much.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    I don't believe the official story either and I used to think 'conspiracy theorists' were a bit out there, but now I guess I'm one of them. About a year ago, I started researching this and watched all the videos on it, visited lots of different websites, etc. and spent many, many hours going through it all and there are just too many inconsistencies and unanswered questions.

Gogo - I mean no disrespect to the families. On the contrary - I want the whole thing investigated because I care about what happened to them.

My husband is a combat veteran from Desert Storm. He was a marine sergeant and he questions 9/11 too.

According to a 2006 NY Times/ CBS poll, 53 percent of respondents think the administration is hiding something and 28 percent believe it is lying:
    http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/view/13469

Lynn, I went through the same process and thought the exact same thing. Once you ween yourself off of the MSM and start researching things for yourself, you begin to see the inconsistancies.

For me, it began with the 9-11 widows. The "Jersey Girls"met with enormous resistance to even get an investigation going into the most horrific event ever to take place in our nation's history. Why? That's when the alarms went off for me.

After the attack on Pearl Harbor it took 9 days for an independent investigation. The Challenger disaster - 7 days. The JFK Assassination - 7 days. The Titanic - 6 days. September 11th - 441 days. When they finally got the investigation, it was hardly independent. There were several conflicts of interest, members were appointed by Bush and Congress, and both the President and VP agreed to testify only under certain conditions:

* They would be allowed to testify jointly.
    * They would not be required to take an oath before testifying. COME ON!!
    * The testimony would not be recorded electronically or transcribed, and that the only record would be notes taken by one of the commission staffers.
    * These notes would not be made public.

In their book "Without Precedent: The Inside Story of the 9/11 Commission" on their experience serving as co-chairs of the Commission, Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton devoted the first chapter to their belief that the Commission was set up for failure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticisms ... hite_House

I'm not pretending to have all the answers but clearly, one has to have their head in the sand to not find any of the above as suspicious. As far as The Popular Mechanics magazine is concerned, Scholars For Truth & Justice are also a group of many prominent physicists who have studied this independently and debunk the debukers - http://stj911.org/

I would rather put my trust in several reputable independent investigations rather than Hearst Publications which is just another powerful media conglomorate with lobbiests up in Washington. http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pm/index.html

Many 9-11 families don't believe the official report either. I think it's more disrespectful NOT to keep fighting for the truth. They deserve as much.

I would suggest that people do the research and decide for themselves. The more this grows maybe we can get a REAL independent investigation. Other than that, I just pray because even the thought of the possibilty.... it's just utterly horrifying!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Gogo wrote:

Olbermann is a hack.
    Yep, isn't he also a wannabe comedian?

This is all conspiracy theory folks and there is not one crediable piece of evidence than links our government to any involvement in 9/11. I'm surprised this myth is still floating around after all these years.

Regardless of what some folks think, Bush would never perpetrate a mass murder on American citizens. IMO, he's just not capable of doing that. This is coming from someone who despises the man.

Lynne wrote:

[quote:1cw5278f]I don't think Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11.
    Bin Laden was directy responsible for 9/11. He has confessed as much.[/quote:1cw5278f]

Then why the resistance to an investigation? Then why did the adminsitration appoint members to the commission that weren't independent? Why didn't they testify under oath?

Bin Ladan as well as the hijackers of 9-11 were CIA operatives. The hijackers were trained at military bases in the US. CNN even reported it. It's online. It's all been documented. I know this is hard for some people to accept but at some point you've got to admit there's a lot of suspicious evidence here. It's your choice to ignore it but... I don't know what else to say.

It is amazing that a well organized and funded conspiracy clearly launched from Afghanistan by Bin Laden who claimed credit for it continues to be eclipsed by weird reports that it was all the US government's fault ... or Israel's ... or anyone else besides the Muslims who want to take back the world for Islam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_terrorists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda

They are still out there, Pakistan most likely.

This sounds like a plot for a "doccumentary" by michael moore.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12