Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please watch this video. Thank you. This video will show you that terrorists did crash the American Airlines plane into the Pentagon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K89coc88 ... ed&search=
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NNTRIXIE:

I lost someone in 911 when the first plane hit the towers. I do not blame President Bush for it. I blame the system. I blame Clinton who had the chance to take Bin Laden out and didn't. Mr. Schuer (sp?) who was the head of the Bin Laden unit has specifically said the Sandy Burger would not give the go to take him out when they literally had them in the rifle sites. NO its Clinton who is at fault for 911 among others.

James Woods interview with Bill O'Reilly shortly after 911 was very telling. He actually rode on a flight with some of the hijackers in August prior to the attack. Two of them where identified as two who died on separate flights. While he was on that flight he told the flight attendant he wanted to speak to the captain. The captain heeded his words and filed a report with the FAA as did the flight attendant. The next month 911 happened. No doubt they had a flight list. What did the FAA do with it? There are a lot of people to blame for the death of our friend and the carnage that day.

Don't let you hate for one man cloud issues and get your facts straight now matter the subject because it will make your argument mute. After a while no one will take you serious.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will be moving this thread into Other News as it does not pertain specifically to illegal immigration. You will be able to find it there in a few minutes.

Thanks Legal.

MW
    Gogo wrote:

Thanks Legal.
    Ditto!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

gogo

I can't tell you how very sad it makes me feel - and I mean this sincerely - when I hear someone say, 'don't let your hatred cloud your reasoning'.

That's making it too easy on yourself when you do that. By simply dismissing someone speaking truth because you don't like it or don't want to believe it - will never get us anywhere.

Don't agree, that's your right, but to dismiss it as simply hatred is as bad as pro-illegals screaming 'racists'.

I have no hatred for the man - I have disdain for all he has done for this country.

I had no one hurt in 9/11. My son in law worked in NY at the time, his father worked in #2. For some unknown reason, the father decided to go in later that day. That decision probably saved his life.

He was on the train coming in when they diverted it - didn't tell them why.
    When he got out, he saw the building burning and began running toward it - then looked up again and it was gone. He thought it had fallen to the side, and if it had, it would have hit the building where my, now, son-in-law worked. He thought his son was in that building. He didn't know his son had left work to go look for the dad - thinking he was in his office.

For several hours that day, they played tag between my SIL's apt and his younger brothers Apt. Finally, my SIL was sitting on the couch, couldn't reach anyone by phone and heard some footsteps - and knew they were his father's.

As he sat one night on the anniversary of 9/11 and told us the story - longer, sadder, scarier, than I have related, I cried. I have never been able to watch videos of it again. He made it real -

His Mother told me not to dwell on the fear and sadness the family felt that day - just remember the sheer joy, when the phone rang that afternoon and someone said, 'Hi, Mom, it's JOey, Matt and Dad are here with me.

Again, I don't hate the man and there is enough blame to go around - partly to us for not demanding better government. The fact is, he had an opportunity to do something - he didn't. Regardless of what anyone else has done in the past - he didn't. He still hasn't. He is still allowing Americans to be slaughtered by illegals. He still isn't doing anything.

There is just no way around it.

I am sorry this is being moved, as I do think it has everything to do with illegal immigration - but it's not my decision to make.

Again, please, please, don't make it easy on yourself. You can be an equal opportunity distainer - I have/had no use for Pres. Clinton either.

By the way, daughter and SIL are back in NY - I am scared spitless.

nntrixie, it is a very emotional issue, that's for sure. I think people are just trying to get to the truth. You said that you were "on the fence". If you are please watch the video I posted because it negates the rumors that President Bush was behind it.

As far as where this thread should be located...I'm just trying to make people comfortable. I was asked by a member to move it, but I did notice that some of you think it is very much connected with illegal immigration since the terrorists were in our country illegally.

I will put it where you all want it because I think everyone has a point...it IS connected to illegal immigration very much....but it is a very emotional and difficult thread.

I hope people will read each post completely before responding in this thread and view all of the videos, because it's the only way we can have an honest discussion about this...which is very important.

Thanks to everyone who has tried to discuss this highly emotional and disturbing topic in the respectful manner in which we have done it.

We have all been able to express our differing views without offending each other.

legaluscitizen

Oh, Heavens, do what is best for the site. I don't want to cause any problems here.

Actually, I guess I am not even on the fence. It is just that having seen all the other detrimental things that have taken place in this administration and many of them openly encouraged and supported by this President, I don't dismiss anything.

It does bother me when people think 'oh, Bush bashing' or 'Clinton lover'.
    Those things, as I said, have about as much reason attached to them as does 'racist' when it gets hurled at us who are against illegal immigration.
    It doesn't do anything to bring us together to fix the problem.

There is no way I would insult ONE American citizen for any politician in Washington. They just aren't worth it.

I do believe this subject is closely tied to illegal immigration - illegal in non-enforcement of our laws. It is so destructive and in so many ways.

Thanks for such a nice reply - and please, if you and others think it should be moved, do it - no problem here.

Oh, Heavens, do what is best for the site. I don't want to cause any problems here.
    nntrixie, you are an invaluable member whom we all have great respect for. Thank you for your support. Later tonight or in the morning I will ask JP and the admins where they would like for members to discuss this topic.

Thanks again and have a good night!

Good night! Oh, and you're too kind. I do tend to get wound up sometimes.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast