Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I cannot understand why anyone would want to give terrorists the right to challenge their detention in a civil court of law. How can you possibly fight a war when the prisoners are sueing you???

http://www.heritage.org/Research/LegalIssues/wm1535.cfm

Clinton-Gore had proposed the DLE, similiar to Patriot Act.

Excerpt from article and Ron Paul comment...

...Gore made no reference during his speech, however, to the fact that many of the very changes he criticized are strikingly similar to a plan he proposed in 1993 as part of the Clinton-Gore "Partnership for Reinventing Government."

The Clinton administration's recommendations were listed as number 312 on a list of 1,498 suggestions, bearing the summary "The DLE should reinvent federal law enforcement to ensure activities are coordinated and critical resources are shared."

DLE was the Clinton administration acronym for the Directorate of Central Law Enforcement.

Scripps-Howard News Service reported on Aug. 11, 1993, that Gore had "drafted a proposal to transfer all federal law enforcement activities to the Justice Department. The new 'Directorate of Central Law Enforcement,' headed by the attorney general, would oversee the FBI, the DEA, Secret Service, Customs Service, Internal Revenue Service, Postal Service and BATF.'"

Gore's 'Building Block of Totalitarianism'

Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, wrote about the Clinton-Gore proposal in his Sept. 15, 1993, "Survival Report," arguing it would "create a national police force that is one of the building blocks of totalitarianism."

"The result will have the Soviet-sounding name "Directorate of Central Law Enforcement," Paul wrote.

He warned CNSNews.com when the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT) Act was proposed that, regardless of who initiates a consolidation of federal police power, it has potentially ominous consequences.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/article ... 4433.shtml

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...ascistcoup.htm

BBC: Bush's Grandfather Planned Fascist Coup In AmericaNew investigation sheds light on clique of powerbrokers, including Prescott Bush, who sought to overthrow U.S. government and implement Hitlerian policies
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet
    Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A BBC Radio 4 investigation sheds new light on a major subject that has received little historical attention, the conspiracy on behalf of a group of influential powerbrokers, led by Prescott Bush, to overthrow FDR and implement a fascist dictatorship in the U.S. based around the ideology of Mussolini and Hitler.

In 1933, Marine Corps Maj.-Gen. Smedley Butler was approached by a wealthy and secretive group of industrialists and bankers, including Prescott Bush the current President's grandfather, who asked him to command a 500,000 strong rogue army of veterans that would help stage a coup to topple then President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

According to the BBC, the plotters intended to impose a fascist takeover and "Adopt the policies of Hitler and Mussolini to beat the great depression."

(Article continues below)

The conspirators were operating under the umbrella of a front group called the American Liberty League, which included many families that are still household names today, including Heinz, Colgate, Birds Eye and General Motors.

Butler played along with the clique to determine who was involved but later blew the whistle and identified the ringleaders in testimony given to the House Committee on un-American Activities.

However, the Committee refused to even question any of the individuals named by Butler and his testimony was omitted from the record, leading to charges that they were involved in covering the matter up, and the majority of the media blackballed the story.

General Smedley Butler, author of the famous quote "war is a racket", exposed the fascist plotters but was subsequently demonized and shunned by the government and the media.

In 1936, William Dodd, the U.S. Ambassador to Germany, wrote a letter to President Roosevelt in which he stated,

"A clique of U.S. industrialists is hell-bent to bring a fascist state to supplant our democratic government and is working closely with the fascist regime in Germany and Italy. I have had plenty of opportunity in my post in Berlin to witness how close some of our American ruling families are to the Nazi regime.... A prominent executive of one of the largest corporations, told me point blank that he would be ready to take definite action to bring fascism into America if President Roosevelt continued his progressive policies. Certain American industrialists had a great deal to do with bringing fascist regimes into being in both Germany and Italy. They extended aid to help Fascism occupy the seat of power, and they are helping to keep it there. Propagandists for fascist groups try to dismiss the fascist scare. We should be aware of the symptoms. When industrialists ignore laws designed for social and economic progress they will seek recourse to a fascist state when the institutions of our government compel them to comply with the provisions."

The proven record of Prescott Bush's involvement in financing the Nazi war machine dovetails with the fact that he was part of a criminal cabal that actively sought to impose a fascist coup in America.

Prescott did not succeed but many would argue that two generations down the line the mission has all but been accomplished.

In his documentary film Martial Law, Alex Jones interviews John Buchanan, who was instrumental in uncovering the documents tying Prescott Bush to the financing of the Third Reich. Watch a clip above. The subject is also covered in Alex's upcoming film, End Game, which includes rare video of Smedley Butler's testimony.

Click here to listen to the BBC radio (DcSA note: go to the link above to get the live links)
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

MW
    Imblest wrote:

I think this is part of the reason for Dr. Paul's popularity with the young folks. They can spot a phony a mile away. And to you tenacious Tancredo and Hunter supporters, I am not starting a debate on this in this thread. Take that somewhere else.
    Sorry Imblest, it doesn't work that way. You can't make a comment and then demand that people not respond.

As for young people being able to spot a phony a mile away. I disagree 100%. With youth comes naivety. Mature individuals that have been around the block a few times are much more likely to identify a fake. For example, I've got three children in college (ages 19, 19, and 21) right now that could care less about the illegal immigration problem we're facing. They're more interesting in passing their next chemistry test, hanging out with friends over the weekend, going to the beach, making a career choice, etc. Politics and politicians aren't big on their agenda at the moment. In other words, they haven't acquired the life experiences under their belts yet that would assist them in judging the character of a politician. Life-long politicians are experts in deceit and young people are easier to deceive than older folks.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW

I am going to have to disagree with you while agreeing a little. The young people who are interested in what is going on have a much better idea than a lot of older people. Yes, it is true that some young people are not interested at all.

It seems to me there are a great many mature Americans who don't care what is going on. They may vote, but they will vote party - or on a local level, for someone they know.

Illegal immigration wasn't even on the radar for many mature Americans just a few short years ago.

So many Americans today have been raised on the PC propaganda. They have been raised on the revisionist history and they have been raised on partisan politics. I am talking the adults of today - not the young adults - but those in the 40's and 50's. When you think about it now, anyone who attended school after the 60's has had an entirely different type education than those of us who are older. They also have been fed on a diet of PC rhetoric, TV propaganda, etc. It is just part of their makeup.

Just what I see, but I think the young people are not fooled by any supposed politically party. We do however, see some of the adults still clinging to that apron string of party politics. They are just not going to give up and face the facts there are no real differences. They just have different rhetoric while working together to destroy this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Imblest wrote:

I think this is part of the reason for Dr. Paul's popularity with the young folks. They can spot a phony a mile away. And to you tenacious Tancredo and Hunter supporters, I am not starting a debate on this in this thread. Take that somewhere else.
    Sorry Imblest, it doesn't work that way. You can't make a comment and then demand that people not respond.

As for young people being able to spot a phony a mile away. I disagree 100%. With youth comes naivety. Mature individuals that have been around the block a few times are much more likely to identify a fake. For example, I've got three children in college (ages 19, 19, and 21) right now that could care less about the illegal immigration problem we're facing. They're more interesting in passing their next chemistry test, hanging out with friends over the weekend, going to the beach, making a career choice, etc. Politics and politicians aren't big on their agenda at the moment. In other words, they haven't acquired the life experiences under their belts yet that would assist them in judging the character of a politician. Life-long politicians are experts in deceit and young people are easier to deceive than older folks.
    I agree with you MW. Unfortunately, young people I talk with are what I call "sound bite voters". They swallow the line given in the sound bite political commercials. When I have a manicure its amazing how little the young women in the shop know. They have been raised with MTV, PC talk, sex education (instead of the three R's) and they certainly don't have critical thinking. Now that is a sweeping general statement. A small percentage of young adults are sharp but usually the majority wait until it's too late then swallow another sound bite about a problem. I'm working with my son who works six days a weeks 12 hours a day. There's not much time for what we do. He needs to sleep, spend time with his wife, and do the everyday living things. I can understand the overwhelming burden of that and trying to stay abreast of these politicians. At least he has a mom to keep him updated and Fox News. He's finally found he gets very little from the other channels.

It does give us substantive issues to talk about with we visit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a son also who is very intersted, but just doesn't have time to be involved in anything more than trying to care for his family and keep his business going.

He is interested, he listens to talk radio a lot while working and he will call me and tell me, 'guess what'. He was in AZ when Sheriff Joe made his announcement. He called me telling me what he had said on the local channel.

Of course, while anyone under 50 is young, he is 38.

Just to me, it seems for the very young ones who are interested in politics, they are not as easily fooled as people in the 40-70 year old range. Our children got some of our version from us and far too much from TV. To me, they are the real soundbite group. They are also the party politics group.

Do you know I had an older man on the internet tell me that Pres. Bush was not at fault on the immigration bill, it wasn't his fault. 'After all, the congress voted it.' Hard to give up, sometimes.

Whether they are acting on what they believe or not - I just don't think they are as gullible - as far as poltics is concerned.

I have to agree with nntrixie on this. I'm not just speaking of college aged kids, either, also the twenty-somethings and into thirties. I know older folks as well, who hang onto the Republican party for dear life, and don't you dare say one bad word about bush. These folks are living in a dream world! They are very frustrating to try to talk to, and only God knows when they will see the truth.

Yes, there are idiot kids out there who have swallowed hook, line, and sinker what they were taught in school, which is to follow the leader and don't make waves! They think the world revolves around them and aren't intelligent enough to imagine that things won't always be as "great" as they are now. My son is 19, not in college as we can't afford it, and he's pretty savvy on this stuff. Of course, he was homeschooled, and I taught him to use critical thinking skills, especially when looking at what is going on in the government. He thinks they are pretty much all crooks! He and his friends think other kids are shallow. Sure, there are a lot of kids out there who are into partying and sound bites, but I have to say, those aren't the ones I want running our nation 20 years down the road anyway(assuming we have one to run).

I think many of the people in our country who are smart enough to see what's going on, are like nntrixie's and Gogo's kids. They are so busy keeping food on the table and a roof overhead that they don't have time to impact politics and this is a crying shame! These are the people our government NEEDS to be hearing and listening to! These are the very people who are being most hurt by illegal immigration!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456