Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Oliver Stone: U.S. Bankers 'Enabled' Hitler

http://thatsmyopinion.org/index.php?opt ... 5olitics

There was a small blurp in our local paper about this, and made me curious about the whole story, there are many sites sporting this article.

I refrained from posting the entire article, figured people could read it from the link.

My question is this; Does Oliver Stone have any evidence for his statements, and if so, why does he use making a film, in which he will benefit in the millions, to bring forth "the truth"? Seems he is simply trying to benefit from conspiracy theories and use it to further his own bank account.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Theres alot more

There is ALOT more to WW2 and Europe prior to WW2 than what our lame media puts out via stories and documentaries...

It has recently become popular to criticize the banks. The economy is in the tanks, yet the some banks post record profits and great bonuses for their executives. Wonder Boy seeks shelter from the storm, so he chimes in with words of little meaning, condemning the banks for actions that were written in advance of known condemnation yet to come. Be as critical as you wish, but at the end of the business day the banks balance sheets look much better than the balance sheets administered by federal bureaucrats, thus they can endure the heat.

Wonder Boy's role was to infuse large sums of cash into the coffers of the banks and financial institutions, this he managed to do right out of the gate. Little late now to complain, so all that is left to do is to re-direct blame away from the source.

This also helps to take the heat from the Federal Reserve and their role in helping to create this mess..... Just look at the greed on Wall Street!

Last I checked, Wall Street still does not print funny money.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen........but,.....if the cupboards are full of cash......one might put up with the heat.

The commie stands up and points with feigned indignation at the fascists. The fascists laughs and claims that your butt has been bought commie, deal with it. Thus, after hours chatter makes for tomorrows news. JMO