Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Our Gangsta Rapper n Chief~ hand-to hand combat in House

October 09, 2010

Our Gangsta Rapper in Chief

Russ Vaughn
    18 Comments

There has been much comment about Barack Obama’s remark about hand-to hand combat in the House following the mid-term elections, some of it in a feisty, bring-it-on-dude vein like this, but much more of it deploring the divisive classlessness of this supposed post-racial and post-partisan president.

Frankly, there should be no surprise that a man with the music tastes this one purports to have should be edgy and combative. As recently as a few days ago, Obama’s IPod musical selections were the topic of a Wall Street Journal article and it was not to praise them, as indicated by the title, Obama’s Rap Palate, but even more so by the subhead, “Why praise violent, misogynistic hip-hop stars?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some really GREAT comments left at the link! Here are 2 of the best:

Posted by: REDDOG1776
    Oct 09, 10:06 AM
    Why would the President of the United States listen to "gangsta rap"? Could it be because he`s a Cook County Gangsta? "They bring a knife we bring a gun", sure sounds like a gangsta, or a wanna be gangsta. After 8 years of Bush, he brings dignity back to the White House. Sure he does.
    [quote]Posted by: TJM
    Oct 09, 12:21 PM
    Wonder if he considers his daughters when he hears rap lyrics referring to women as "b!tches and h*s?" I find it interesting that rap music and Islam both denigrate women and view them as little more than chattel. Also interesting that both rap music and Islam promote and encourage hatred and violence against those who do not embrace them. One would think that a father of daughters would not listen to nor promote such vile rubbish. To think that the President of the United States and a father of two daughters legitimizes this genre - I hesitate to call it music - by listening to it is repulsive.[quote]

I liked this one!

Posted by: Mean Gene Oct 09, 08:35 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't care less for rap or even for the fact the Little Barry likes it but I'm going to show up to my polling place on Nov 2 blasting out one of three of my favorite country songs: "Okie From Muskogee", "The Fightin' Side Of Me", or Waylon Jennings' version of "Are You Ready For The Country?". I know the last one was written by Neil Young, a Leftie, but the title alone seems appropriate especially the way Waylon belts it out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sometimes I feel like we're living in the movie "Idiocracy".

The mental picture I had of Mr. Hep Cat and his IPOD tunes caused me to burst out laughing. He reminds me of someone like Harry Belafonte in some old black and white movie. The lovely Mrs. and her "buff" (gag me ) arms is just as much a Hep Cat as he is. Her clothes look like they came out of an old 1950's magazine. Together, they look like caricatures ...paper dolls or something along those lines. Nothing what I would want a President and his family to be like, look like or sound like.
    I for one have never experienced anything like this in the political world in my lifetime. Everything else that happened with others doesn't really compare in my mind...Those were all more tawdry type things.

Well that explains why he can't hear a damn thing any of us say. And hand to hand combat does anyone really think this guy has ever had to face adversity, or hard really hard times, I don't believe so, his hands are pinker than my daughter's hands. And if pen whippin' us to death is his idea of combat he needs to visit some of those rap songs he listens to.And more young people would get out and vote if they had jobs to buy gas to go to the polls. Sorry Grand Master B but looks like they'll be sittin' this one out!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn