Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our Libertarian Economic and Trade Policies are Destroying u

I recall I had previously made posts in which I had wondered if any nation had ever implemented libertarianism, and now I realize I overlooked the obvious fact that in the area of economics and trade, the USA has certainly adopted libertarianism, and you can see the damage this libertarianism has caused.

Our libertarian economics and trade policies have enabled corporations to invite millions of Third Worlders to the USA for cheap labor.

One can only wonder at the damage if more libertarian policies were adopted in other areas. . . such as allowing people to vote without Voter ID, etc.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Yes, our economic policies are very close to libertarianism. Libertarians may on the surface appear to be good on issues like trade (against NAFTA) or even immigration (against McCain/Kennedy). But the fact is that these libertarians oppose trade agreements and amnesties for very different reasons than our movement does.

Libertarian opposition to NAFTA has nothing to do with outsourcing. It is opposition to international bureaucracies only.

Libertarian opposition to amnesty has nothing to do with stopping the Third World invasion. It is opposition to welfare to illegals only.

Libertarians only oppose trade deals and amnesty on technicalities only. There is no fundamental disagreement between Washington policy and libertarian philosphy. Libertarian ideals are fools gold for our movement.

The acquiescence to corporate America's desires for cheap labor that our government advances are right in-line with libertarian philosophy. Letting the market decide, allowing the freeflow of people and capital across international boundaries, and allowing cheap third worlders to be hired to "benefit the consumer" are all ideals shared by our federal government and libertarian philosophy. Yes, I think you can accurately describe Washington policy as corresponding to libertarian views. There is no fundamental difference. Technicalities aside, America would endure the exact same invasion and globalism under a libertarian government.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Bear,
    Thanks for clarifying this issue!! You're a hero!!
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Thanx Jonathan, glad I could contribute
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!