Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Parents of Slain Navy SEAL to Obama: Leave the White House

Parents of Slain Navy SEAL to Obama: Leave the White House

by Fox News Insider // Sep 02 2014 // 11:19am

As seen on Fox and Friends

The parents of a U.S. Navy SEAL killed in action in 2011 took on President Obama in a scathing letter that demanded he resign from office. Billy and Karen Vaughn have spoken out in the past following the helicopter crash that killed their son along with 29 other Americans and eight Afghans

The Vaughns have called out the Pentagon and the Obama administration in recent years, repeatedly demanding answers from officials about the circumstances surrounding the crash.

Here's a portion of their new letter:

Never in my lifetime have I witnessed such despair and such growing fear that the world’s last best hope, America, has finally been dismantled. Perhaps the better word is transformed — fundamentally transformed. Come to think of it, it’s become difficult — if not impossible — to believe things haven’t gone exactly as you planned, Mr. President.

Amazingly, in five short years, your administration has lurched from one disaster to another. You spearheaded the ambitious rush to end the wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan — with no plan on how to do so effectively. Also, the release of “the Taliban five” in exchange for one American — without consulting Congress — is also on your shoulders.

You have been at the helm during unprecedented national security leaks — including, but not limited to the outing of SEAL Team VI on the Bin laden raid, the outing of the Pakistani doctor who provided the intelligence for that raid, the outing of Afghanistan’s CIA station chief, and the outing of your personal “kill list” to make you look tough. In addition, 75 percent of American deaths in Afghanistan and 83 percent of Americans-wounded-in-action have occurred on your watch, according to icasualties.org.

And now, we have this recent, heinous event: the beheading of an American citizen by a barbaric organization you foolishly referred to as “the JV team” in your statements to the New Yorker magazine in January.

You, sir, are the JV team. It’s time for you to step down and allow a true leader to restore our honor and protect our sons and daughters.

America has always been exceptional. And she will be again. You, Mr. President, are a bump in our road.

The Vaughns talked to Brian Kilmeade this morning to expand on their harsh criticism of the Commander-in-Chief.

"The thing that we've always believed as Americans is that if you take our sons and daughters to war, your ultimate goal should be victory and that has never been the goal of this administration. And Billy and I are fed up with watching families suffer the same thing that we've suffered, losing our only son at the hands of an administration, and frankly senior military leaders who do not care about the boots on the ground," said Karen Vaughn.

Aaron was asked about the feedback they have gotten since speaking out.

"We have to do this. Aaron's family has paid too big a price for Karen and I to sit back and be silent and watch what is going on in our republic. Right now today, ISIS is a threat, Russia is a threat, China is a threat, but I will tell you today, the greatest security threat in the United States of America faces resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue by this president not having his head in the game," he said.

Karen added that this is not about political parties, but about leaders coming forward who are not just concerned about the next election.

"Stop playing political games with our nation."

Watch the full interview below:

Posted in:
    video at link below

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/09/02...ve-white-house
    Last edited by kathyet2; 09-02-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Banned
    Seal Team 6 Parents Call for ‘Bumbling’ Obama’s Resignation
    http://bit.ly/1utOXwN #tcot

Seal Team 6 Parents Call for 'Bumbling' Obama's Resignation - Tea Party News
    teaparty.org
    ‘You are not up to this job. You know it. We know it. The world knows it’ (World Tribune) – After finally choosing to view the barbaric, on-camera beheading by ISIS of freelance war correspondent James Foley, I have been left with a level of rage known only to those of us who have sacrificed ...

Seal Team 6 Parents Call for ‘Bumbling’ Obama’s Resignation

‘You are not up to this job. You know it. We know it. The world knows it’
    (World Tribune) – After finally choosing to view the barbaric, on-camera beheading by ISIS of freelance war correspondent James Foley, I have been left with a level of rage known only to those of us who have sacrificed unspeakable offerings on the altar of world peace.
    My offering was my only son — Aaron Carson Vaughn. Aaron was a member of SEAL Team VI. He was killed in action when a CH47D Chinook, carrying thirty Americans and eight Afghans was shot down in the Tangi River Valley of Afghanistan on Aug. 6, 2011.
    Many times over the past three years, I have been asked what drove my son to choose his particular career. What made him want to be a Navy SEAL? My answer is simple.
    Aaron Vaughn was a man who possessed the courage to acknowledge evil. And evil, once truly acknowledged, demands response. Perhaps this is why so few are willing to look it in the eye. It is much simpler — much safer — to look the other way.
    That is, unless you are the leader of the Free World.
    As Commander-in-Chief, your actions — or lack thereof — Mr. President, cost lives. As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole — not only in America’s security — but the security of the entire globe. Your message has come across loud and clear, sir: You are not up to this job. You know it. We know it. The world knows it.
    Please vacate the people’s house and allow a man or woman of courage and substance to seize the reigns of this out-of-control thug-fest and regain the balance we, America, have provided throughout our great history.
    Thanks to your “leadership” from whatever multi-million dollar vacation you happen to be on at any given moment, the world is in chaos. What’s been gained, you’ve lost. What’s been lost, you’ve decimated. You’ve demolished our ability to hold the trust of allies. You’ve made a mockery of the title “President.” And you’ve betrayed the nation for which my son and over 1.3 million others have sacrificed their very lives.
    But this should come as no surprise, since your wife uttered a vile statement on Feb. 18, 2008, during the primary campaign — one that speaks volumes of your true convictions. “For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country,” she said.
    I am sure my deceased son thanks you for that, Mrs. Obama. Oh, and you’re welcome.
    Never in my lifetime have I witnessed such despair and such growing fear that the world’s last best hope, America, has finally been dismantled. Perhaps the better word is transformed — fundamentally transformed. Come to think of it, it’s become difficult — if not impossible — to believe things haven’t gone exactly as you planned, Mr. President.
    Amazingly, in five short years, your administration has lurched from one disaster to another. You spearheaded the ambitious rush to end the wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan — with no plan on how to do so effectively. Also, the release of “the Taliban five” in exchange for one American — without consulting Congress — is also on your shoulders.
    You have been at the helm during unprecedented national security leaks — including, but not limited to the outing of SEAL Team VI on the Bin laden raid, the outing of the Pakistani doctor who provided the intelligence for that raid, the outing of Afghanistan’s CIA station chief, and the outing of your personal “kill list” to make you look tough. In addition, 75 percent of American deaths in Afghanistan and 83 percent of Americans-wounded-in-action have occurred on your watch, according to icasualties.org.
    And now, we have this recent, heinous event: the beheading of an American citizen by a barbaric organization you foolishly referred to as “the JV team” in your statements to the New Yorker magazine in January.
    You, sir, are the JV team. It’s time for you to step down and allow a true leader to restore our honor and protect our sons and daughters.
    America has always been exceptional. And she will be again. You, Mr. President, are a bump in our road.
    http://www.worldtribune.com/2014/08/...-mr-president/

Share this Tweet this Google +
    - See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/seal-team-6-....mz0E1GlI.dpuf
    Last edited by kathyet2; 09-02-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Banned
    While Obama golfs and fundraises: Islamic State 'kills US hostage'

http://ow.ly/2MO7e5

Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage'
    ow.ly
    Steven Sotloff. The video also threatens the life of British captive, David Haines. Sotloff speaks to ...

While Obama golfs and fundraises: Islamic State ‘kills US hostage’

Posted by Joe For America on Sep 2, 2014

The ISIS terror group has published a video titled “A second message to America,” showing the beheading of American journalist Steven Sotloff.
    The video also threatens the life of British captive, David Haines.
    Sotloff speaks to the camera before he is killed, saying he is “paying the price” for U.S. intervention.
    The masked ISIS figure in the video speaks to U.S. President Barack Obama, telling him, “Just as your missiles continue to strike our people, our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people.”
    Last week, Sotloff’s mother Shirley Sotloff released a video pleading with ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi not to kill her son.
    “Steven is a journalist who traveled to the Middle East to cover the suffering of Muslims at the hands of tyrants. Steven is a loyal and generous son, brother and grandson,” she said. “He is an honorable man and has always tried to help the weak.”
    Sotloff appeared last month in an ISIS video showing the decapitation of another American journalist, James Foley. The militant in the video warned that Sotloff’s fate depended on what President Barack Obama did next in Iraq.
    Steven Sotloff disappeared while reporting from Syria in August 2013, but his family kept the news secret, fearing harm to him if they went public.
    Out of public view, the family and a number of government agencies have been trying to gain Sotloff’s release for the past year.
    Continue reading…
    And please remember this, Obama has NO STRATEGY:

video at link below

What the hell are we paying him for?

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/09/oba...ls-us-hostage/

Isn't it time we just sit back and watch them kill each other??? My opinion of course!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 09-02-2014 at 02:26 PM.

Banned

Breaking: Second U.S. journalist beheaded by ISIS.

Video Purportedly Shows ISIS Beheading 2nd American Journalist Steven Sotloff
    Fox News Insider

A new video released today purports to show ISIS terrorists beheading American journalist Steven Sotloff. It comes a little more than a week after ISIS beheaded journalist Jeremy Foley in a separate video.

Banned
    State Dept Refuses to Say How Many Americans Are Being Held By ISIL

http://goo.gl/0VzDtw

State Dept Refuses to Say How Many Americans Are Being Held By ISIL

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
    September 2, 2014 3:21 pm

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki would not say Tuesday how many Americans are currently held by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS).
    “We don’t get into specific numbers for the safety and security of individuals,” Psaki told reporters during the department’s daily briefing.
    She would only confirm that there are “a few”: “We’ve said a few. That continues to be accurate.”
    ISIL has killed at least one American journalist, James Foley, and video reporting to show the execution of another, Steven Sotloff, surfaced last week. According to the New York Times, two humanitarian aid workers are also being held.

This entry was posted in National Security and tagged Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, Jen Psaki, State Department. Bookmark the permalink.

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...-held-by-isil/