Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Paul: Fox News is 'scared of me'

2008republicans
    Paul: Fox News is 'scared of me'
    Email|Link By James Pindell December 29, 2007

PLAISTOW, N.H. -- Ron Paul said the decision to exclude him from a debate on Fox News Sunday the weekend before the New Hampshire Primary is proof that the network "is scared" of him.

"They are scared of me and don't want my message to get out, but it will," Paul said in an interview at a diner here. "They are propagandists for this war and I challenge them on the notion that they are conservative."

Paul's staff said they are beginning to plan a rally that will take place at the same time the 90-minute debate will air on television. It will be taped at Saint Anselm College in Goffstown.

"They will not win this skirmish," he promised.

The Fox debate occurs less than 24 hours after two back to back Republican and Democratic debates on the same campus sponsored by ABC News, WMUR-TV and the social networking website Facebook.

Paul, the Republican Texas Congressman, was wrapping up his final day of campaigning in New Hampshire until the Iowa Caucuses on Thursday.

He spent much of the day campaigning at diners in Manchester and Plaistow and downtown walks in Derry and Exeter.

boston.com

This ALIPAC member has posted this entity be it editorial opinion, news article, column, or web creation as information for the General Population (public) only. It is not intended as an endorsement for this candidate by this poster. Its use here has not been anticipated to be used as, or used to discredit any candidate mentioned herewith.

God forbid the public might be made aware of another option for president besides the handful of candidates they shove down our throats every day. What I find humorous in this mess of biased media nonsense is that Ron Paul will get much more attention now that he's been excluded than he would have if they had just invited him!

Banned
    If people want to give much more attention they can Google him…
    That’s what his supporters ask every one to do Isn’t it…
    Look up in the sky, it’s a bird, it’s a plain,
    oH No
    that’s just a blimp in January
    The didn’t elaborate

Corporate America controls our government and they fear anyone who may break this hold.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    My message to Fox

I never thought Fox News would invite the Republicans to a debate but only the ones they wish to push for election. By not inviting Duncan Hunter, Ron Paul etc. you have done what the other networks have done. You are no longer fair and balanced; well you are, but only as far as liberals are concerned. I would like to see you pull the same crap with the Democrats (Only invite the top tier) and see what kind of reaction you get.

Really, are you idiots .. do you really think it is wise to pick and choose who you wish to debate the issues in front of the American people. Would you have done the same to Tom Tancredo if he was still in the race?

I will no longer support your program, nor buy products from your Sponsors.

An extremely disappointed former viewer
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm no longer watching Fox News. I get most of my info off of the internet anyway. Fox, like the mainstream networks, is and will become increasingly irrelevant.

Ostrich

If people want to give much more attention they can Google him…
    That’s what his supporters ask every one to do Isn’t it…
    Look up in the sky, it’s a bird, it’s a plain,
    oH No
    that’s just a blimp in January
    The didn’t elaborate
    Really. What is your deal? You don't support Ron Paul. Why do you post his articles? Why do you have such an interest in his exclusion, along with Duncan Hunter and Alan Keyes (if he's still in the game), from this particular Fox forum?

Does it bother you that your media lies to you, molds certainty from half truths and misleads the people? Do you think it fair or just to exclude one or two republicans from the rest so that there isn't fair representation of the republican choices? Do you wonder why they do this? Or do you not give it thought because you enjoy your awareness lying dormant while ignorance bubbles at the forefront of your mind?

No matter who you support for president, I don't think that anyone could say that some should be excluded, because next time it could be the one you favor, then you'd feel the same. Besides, it isn't proper for a true democracy where the people elect who they want.

So maybe you're just jealous that people, not campaign managers, have power to organize and donate a record $6 million in one day and find creative ways to spread a message, like paying for and using a blimp. Why else would you waste your time criticizing it? Soon you'll be saying 'if you can't beat em, join em'. The message is truth and the truth never dies, and the people aren't going anywhere, they're just exponentially growing.

The Ron Paul Blimp was in Jacksonville Fri. and is in Orlando tonight and has been a hugh media success and is bringing in Thousands of new Ron Paul supporters/voters.

Also in the past few days Hundreds of Military and Vets have written to Endorse Ron Paul.There have been so many the Ron Paul Campaign has dedicated a site to them and you can read their endorsements @. www.ronpaul2008.com/veterans

The REVOLUTION is just getting started.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Greg, and other non Ron Paul Supporters I write the following for you.

Whether you like the man or not is not important. He'll be the first to tell you that what his grass roots support is doing is more than just him. We are wanting change, and Ron inspired me to act and to grasp the knowledge needed to enact change. If Ron doesn't get the nomination this movement will continue without him. Where it goes I do not know, but everyone can feel it. Even outsiders (people who do not support Paul) can tell there is something different. We are inspired, we who support Paul have been inspired by what this country was built on, what it stands for, and with the NAU creeping over our shoulder waiting to be enacted at anytime, it's time we take our destiny and determine our own fate.

I will not live in a North American Union, I will not spend a single "Amero" I will not vote for the lesser of 2 evils, I will no longer be duped by the media establishment by the twist and half truths of the "news" they spew each day. I will no longer pay a tax on my labor, I will no longer give up my liberties to liars and thieves. That is what the "Ron Paul Revolution" is about. It will live on if Ron fails to get the nomination. I promise you that. The people are waking up each day to see a country that is no longer theirs, and they want their country back.

All of you who do not support Ron Paul, that is fine, that's the beauty of this country, our freedom. But our freedom is in jeopardy, will you unite with us and stand as one? Stand as an American? Do not stand as a Democrat, Do not stand as a Republican, but stand next to your brother, your sister, your father and mother, and stand for something our fore fathers stood for, that idea, that is America. I stand before you willing to fight and die on my feet rather than live on my knees as an American.

Who among you will stand with us in the re-making of our country?
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

AMEN!! Hapexamendios!

I agree totally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast