Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Awesome Hapexamendios! It is not about party affiliation, but about our American brothers and sisters, getting back to our roots and what this nation is all about.

Ostrich

Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    Awesome Hapexamendios! It is not about party affiliation, but about our American brothers and sisters, getting back to our roots and what this nation is all about.

Ostrich
    I volunteer in Paul's local office, and unless you're there you can't believe how amazing it is to see so many different people coming together. We've got a few loons, but we've got Repubs, Dems, nurses, pilots, lawyers, young people, old people....

It really surprised me to see that it isn't just the internet.

I think Paul and Hunter should be in the debate though. It's just crazy to have a debate where all the candidates say the same thing.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I volunteer in Paul's local office, and unless you're there you can't believe how amazing it is to see so many different people coming together. We've got a few loons, but we've got Repubs, Dems, nurses, pilots, lawyers, young people, old people....

It really surprised me to see that it isn't just the internet.

I think Paul and Hunter should be in the debate though. It's just crazy to have a debate where all the candidates say the same thing.
    I am also a Paul volunteer, before his campaign I never got involved, and I've NEVER donated to a single candidate in my life and I'm 30 years old. I've never volunteered my time, money or resources for ANY candidate. At my meeptup group it's all people of different ages, races, and back grounds, it really is different.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Greg, and other non Ron Paul Supporters I write the following for you.

Whether you like the man or not is not important. He'll be the first to tell you that what his grass roots support is doing is more than just him. We are wanting change, and Ron inspired me to act and to grasp the knowledge needed to enact change. If Ron doesn't get the nomination this movement will continue without him. Where it goes I do not know, but everyone can feel it. Even outsiders (people who do not support Paul) can tell there is something different. We are inspired, we who support Paul have been inspired by what this country was built on, what it stands for, and with the NAU creeping over our shoulder waiting to be enacted at anytime, it's time we take our destiny and determine our own fate.

I will not live in a North American Union, I will not spend a single "Amero" I will not vote for the lesser of 2 evils, I will no longer be duped by the media establishment by the twist and half truths of the "news" they spew each day. I will no longer pay a tax on my labor, I will no longer give up my liberties to liars and thieves. That is what the "Ron Paul Revolution" is about. It will live on if Ron fails to get the nomination. I promise you that. The people are waking up each day to see a country that is no longer theirs, and they want their country back.

All of you who do not support Ron Paul, that is fine, that's the beauty of this country, our freedom. But our freedom is in jeopardy, will you unite with us and stand as one? Stand as an American? Do not stand as a Democrat, Do not stand as a Republican, but stand next to your brother, your sister, your father and mother, and stand for something our fore fathers stood for, that idea, that is America. I stand before you willing to fight and die on my feet rather than live on my knees as an American.

Who among you will stand with us in the re-making of our country?
    I will vote my heart and will no longer go with who the media says I should vote for... look at the mess it has us in right now... no thank you.. I will not vote for a CFR member or affiliate

Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooo GO RON PAUL.... Turn the lights back on in DC and watch the cock roaches run for cover
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    If people want to give much more attention they can Google him…
    That’s what his supporters ask every one to do Isn’t it…
    Look up in the sky, it’s a bird, it’s a plain,
    oH No
    that’s just a blimp in January
    The didn’t elaborate
    Dude.. C'mon... its censorhip - they want ONLY CFR and pro-war agenda candidates .. Stop being so , well, a Fox Acolyte.

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    Greg, and other non Ron Paul Supporters I write the following for you.

Whether you like the man or not is not important. He'll be the first to tell you that what his grass roots support is doing is more than just him. We are wanting change, and Ron inspired me to act and to grasp the knowledge needed to enact change. If Ron doesn't get the nomination this movement will continue without him. Where it goes I do not know, but everyone can feel it. Even outsiders (people who do not support Paul) can tell there is something different. We are inspired, we who support Paul have been inspired by what this country was built on, what it stands for, and with the NAU creeping over our shoulder waiting to be enacted at anytime, it's time we take our destiny and determine our own fate.

I will not live in a North American Union, I will not spend a single "Amero" I will not vote for the lesser of 2 evils, I will no longer be duped by the media establishment by the twist and half truths of the "news" they spew each day. I will no longer pay a tax on my labor, I will no longer give up my liberties to liars and thieves. That is what the "Ron Paul Revolution" is about. It will live on if Ron fails to get the nomination. I promise you that. The people are waking up each day to see a country that is no longer theirs, and they want their country back.

All of you who do not support Ron Paul, that is fine, that's the beauty of this country, our freedom. But our freedom is in jeopardy, will you unite with us and stand as one? Stand as an American? Do not stand as a Democrat, Do not stand as a Republican, but stand next to your brother, your sister, your father and mother, and stand for something our fore fathers stood for, that idea, that is America. I stand before you willing to fight and die on my feet rather than live on my knees as an American.

Who among you will stand with us in the re-making of our country?
    Stop being ridiculous. We are living in a world of islamofascistnazi terrorists and we must be prepared to go bankrupt, watch the dollar collapse, open our borders and instill corruption in our government to make sure we STOP THE RADICAL ISLAMOFASCIST!!!!!!

Plus, we must welcom the CFR, globalist agendas' and if you dont' you are ignorant of the worlds dangers.

The only thing to keep us safe is if we keep pumping billions in foreign countries, prop of dictators and manipulate their populace. I mean, stop being so naive.

We need MORE bases in our already 130+ country resume. We need to police the world, and we all have to pay for it and be happy about it!

Greg is pandering to the Counsil Of Foreign Relations .
    How can you explain a person who knows that all other candidates are members of the CFR and (only Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter are not )but Duncan Hunter is not Registered on all the states so he cannot be elected , we are left only with Ron Paul who is not CFR member \, but he spend his time only to denegrate him.
    THANKS GREG I"M NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR A CFR MEMBER OR FOR A CANDIDATE WHO HAS ZERO, NONE CHANCE TO WIN .

LEARN HOW TO MAKE CONSTRUCTIVE THINGS WITH YOUR TIME

Ron Paul excluded from debate? Not exactly
    Candidate claims Fox is afraid of him, but forum canceled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: December 30, 2007
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Ron Paul
    WASHINGTON – Ron Paul is steamed about being excluded from a New Hampshire debate scheduled to be televised by Fox News.

"They are scared of me and don't want my message to get out, but it will," Paul said of Fox News Network. "They are propagandists for this war and I challenge them on the notion that they are conservative."

The challenge got some attention on a slow Internet news day yesterday, with many websites still carrying the story. However, not all is what it appears.

There is no debate.

No one is invited.

It was canceled.

Somehow, Ron Paul missed the memo.

There is no New Hampshire GOP presidential debate scheduled for Jan. 6. The event was officially canceled three weeks ago. Ron Paul was, indeed, invited, but never committed to attending before the event was canceled because of the close proximity with the ABC event.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=59442
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Jean wrote:

The event was officially canceled three weeks ago. Ron Paul was, indeed, invited, but never committed to attending before the event was canceled because of the close proximity with the ABC event.

Minnie wrote:

Duncan Hunter is not Registered on all the states so he cannot be elected
    There is no requirement to be on the primary ballot in all 50 states! Where in the world did you get the notion that you had to be in all 50 primaries to get elected? No one candidate will win all 50 primaries. Heck, no one candidate will win 40 primaries, not Repubulicans anyway.

Minnie wrote:

OR FOR A CANDIDATE WHO HAS ZERO, NONE CHANCE TO WIN .
    Are you suggesting that Hunter has no chance? Well, he would disagree with that assessment!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, he would disagree with that assessment!
    He can disagree all he wants with that assessment. Come Febuary if Duncan doesn't have the money he'll have to drop out. They don't call it "Super Tuesday" for nothing. That day makes or breaks candidate nominations.

Money talks unfortunately, and Duncan has gone as far as he can with his message about illegal immigration destroying this nation. I wish him all the best and his continued support in the house. We just need to elect more representatives in our districts that have Duncans characteristics and our good will above political pandering while the CFR controls the purse as well as the puppet strings.

It's up to us.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast