Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Personal computer or ALIPAC website problem?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    I just went and checked my CHROME settings and my FONTS SIZE is set at VERY LARGE, so I guess that's why things look OK to me on my computer. I kind of thought the sizes were SMALL ,MEDIUM and LARGE but it also has VERY SMALL and VERY LARGE. Plus a separate PAGE ZOOM.
    I use CHROME for facebook, but Microsoft Edge for my AOL viewing.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey folks!

We have made no changes at ALIPAC.us that I am aware of that would cause such a change.

I have to enlarge text all the time these days unless I have my reading glasses on.

Easiest way on my PC and many others is to hold down the Ctrl or Control key on the lower left of your PC keyboard while rotating the dial on your mouse. This should maginify your screen browser contents.

Let me know if this works or post me links to pages at alipac.us you are having trouble with?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Hey folks!

We have made no changes at ALIPAC.us that I am aware of that would cause such a change.

I have to enlarge text all the time these days unless I have my reading glasses on.

Easiest way on my PC and many others is to hold down the Ctrl or Control key on the lower left of your PC keyboard while rotating the dial on your mouse. This should maginify your screen browser contents.

Let me know if this works or post me links to pages at alipac.us you are having trouble with?
    Some computers:

Hold down Ctrl and + to enlarge page

Hold down Ctrl and - to shrink page
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Some computers:

Hold down Ctrl and + to enlarge page

Hold down Ctrl and - to shrink page
    I know this but it gets rather tiresome when you have to do it to each thread and individual page you view. That's why I ignore most of the articles you post. They're just too tiny for my old eyes and I find it not worth the effort to expand all of your articles. Unfortunately, I'm now experiencing the problem with the entire site. Not sure of what's going on.
    Last edited by MW; 07-18-2019 at 02:22 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12