Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey its good enough for Tommy Thompson, then it should be good for us.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005 ... 4513.shtml

The Chinese are chipping their homeless
    www.intelligentzia.ch/doc/RFI_implanted_in_Homeless.pdf

and what's good for China is good for us.

U.S. to implant homeless with RFID tags
    by Jesse Warrens Friday April 02, 2004 at 10:14 PM
    http://thunderbay.indymedia.org/news/20 ... omment.php

From the February 2006 Idaho Observer:
    PART 1: Police state USA and Big Brother's most cool tool
    http://proliberty.com/observer/20060201.htm
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. It's an observation. I remember when my dad made a huge ordeal giving me my social security card when I was starting work. "secret number", "special number", "private number", don't give it out unless you HAVE to. Then it went to where you HAD to give it out to everyone and now they make phony ones and you can get phony ones easily. All the documents are being forged, and that's one excuse the employers are using. Fingerprints were on your birthcertificate unless you committed a crime, now it's all over because banks had to have it. I need to transfer my drivers license and having my out of state one isn't enough, I have to have birthcertificate, ssn#, deed to my home, stamped letter from a utility company, marraige license, divorce papers, etc. etc. Then some aren't acceptable anymore because they are forged and I have to have notorized things from the court houses.....and take the test. I was born here and I'm toting a briefcase in to prove it. And everyone one of those papers could be forged. They have been touting the chips for a long time. And they do have it for dogs and want it for kids and criminals for initially good reasons, and I think they will us to since they feel the illegals are out there "in the shadows" with forged documents, some stealing indenties etc. and they will use it as an excuse to protect us. It's the bad things that can happen after that, that are the problem. Little by little, rights and freedoms are eroding away because they've used the "well if your innocent then you have nothing to hide". It's easier to brand the willing innocent than to condemn the criminal. Somebody is already tracking what brand of toliet paper I buy. Someday a boss is going to know if I'm really sick at home or if I just need a day to myself. And I'm sure it will be used in many other bad ways. It's just a point to ponder.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    crazybird,

WELCOME TO ALIPAC!
    I was glad to see this post, the future it portrays isn't as 'out there' as it used to be. Whether the cause be Big Brother or Armageddon, it IS happening and deserves to be discussed.

It just doesn't have anything to do with illegal immigration. That's why I moved it.

No problem.....I'm a newbe. It's a complicated subject with many aspects to consider and the answer won't be an easy one. Granting alot of the rewards to the illegals shouldn't be the topic either but they are. I'm just concerned that in the process of enforcing we aren't going to be loosing more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this june 6 will be 06 06 06 !! run to the hills !!
    No we are good till 2012. just a hunch

Please no.......atleast wait till the 17th.......finally after years of trying, I got tickets to see Ringo

I don't believe that having a chip or other form of encrypted Identification is necessarilly a mark of any beast, I mean you have to denounce God and accept the Mark knowingly that it is an affermation of your decision to do so. And something does have to be done about all this identity theft. I've had my credit card and bank account stolen twice and it's not a fun thing to go through. I don't know but it just seems that those in the shadows have an easier time than legal citizens.

God Bless America & Our Troops
    Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Freedom,* Semper Fi...

Hi Disturbed Psycho,

Well, I hope you're right. There's been quite a bit written lately about illegals getting into the ID theft arena, being supported by counterfeiters. The Communist front organizations that sponsor the mob demonstrations have persuaded the voter registration people to show up and conduct voter registration. The scary part is that illegals who register can do so multiple times depending on how many counterfeit IDs they have.

Awesome avatar, Disturbed Psycho.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Anti-Verichip Movement

Anti-Verichip Movement

Background:
    Highlights of the http://watch.pair.com/new-money.html web page.

New Business
    New Money
    Buying and Selling:
    "The third stage will be the microchip implant, which will be misrepresented by false prophets and teachers as the Mark of the Beast.

"In the coming New World Order system of communistic control there will be no jobs, no food, no homes, no cars, no health care, no retirement benefits, no bank accounts or money without this hightech electronic ID Mark IN YOUR BODY. You'll not be able to function in any respect whatsoever without this world government ID/debit chip in your right hand. Nor will you have any privacy. Individual privacy will be eliminated! Transponder ID/debit chips will not only replace cash, checks and credit cards, they will supplant all existing forms of identification. These biochip implants will become our passports, driver's licenses, health care cards, social security cards, etc. In other words, they will become our UNIVERSAL ID and ATM / DEBIT CHIPS all in one. One World, One Biochip. Presently, AT&T advertises it's new contactless, electronic smart card as, "One World. One Card..
    "
    The http://www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com/
    is the No Verichip Inside Movement.

Quote Originally Posted by The We the People Will Not be Chipped
    The No Verichip Inside Movement is based on the irrefutable fact, that we believe in mankind's inalienable human rights that are absolute and can not be debased, nor perverted. Human life can not be degraded to a 16 digit RFID chip number embedded under you skin under any circumstance. By uniting on this common ground, we can send a strong message to the IBM funded Verichip that we the people will not be chipped!
    For more information
    http://www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com/

For the Video Response:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2udoNmQkR4

The efforts of the wethepeoplewillnotbechipped website to expose the sinister goals of the veri-chip effort are laudable. However, the webmaster fails to reveal the most insidious goal of the veri-chip effort - to serve as the mark of the beast under the planned DICTATORSHIP of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

The website failed to adequately document the sources of the tie-in between IBM and Hitler. The webmaster also failed to reveal the fact that IBM has its closest ties with India - the overlord of globalism.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Chip Implants and Open Borders

Chip Implants and the Open Border

Here's an informative article that describes the role of the chip implant vis a vis our open border.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Meekins
    Both the chairman of Verichip and the President of Columbia are on record as suggesting that the vaunted guest workers, heralded as the future backbone of the U.S. economy, could be implanted with radio frequency identification chips in order to ease security concerns by tracking the movements of migrants and reliably confirming their identities.
    Entire article:
    http://www.postchronicle.com/commentary ... 3144.shtml

My comment - correct me if I'm wrong -
    Implanting the illegals is smoke and mirrors. Hillary's goal, to facilitate the transition to the North American Union, is to implant US citizens "to keep the lid on." illegals would not be "inconvenienced" by having to undergo chip implants. Illegals - Kennedy's chosen people!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12