Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Obama: All Men Are Not Created Equal

President Obama: All Men Are Not Created Equal

posted on September 4, 2012 by da Tagliare
    53 Comments

A dear friend of mine forwarded me a video clip of a speech President Barack Obama gave back in 2010 to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus. The clip was posted on You Tube mainly because of Obama’s omission of three words ‘by their Creator’ when he quoted from the Declaration of Independence.
    As grievous as that omission was, there was something else in what he was saying that caught my attention. He was saying that everyone in America is equal and should have equal rights. Read the transcript or watch the video for yourself:
    “So let me close by saying this. Long before America was even an idea, this land of plenty was home to many peoples. The British and French, the Dutch and Spanish, to Mexican, to countless Indian tribes. We all share the same land. We didn’t always get along, but over the centuries what eventually bound us together, what made us all Americans was not a matter of blood, it wasn’t a matter of birth, it was faith and fidelity to the shared values that we all hold so dear. We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal, endowed with certain unalienable rights, life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That’s what makes us unique. That’s what makes us strong.”

If Obama doesn’t believe that all men are created equal or should have equal rights then his words were hypocritical at best, outright lies at worst. Allow me to explain.

In 1995, attorney Barack Obama filed a mortgage discrimination lawsuit against Citibank on behalf of 186 black Americans. The result of the lawsuit forced Citibank and other mortgage institutions to approve of subprime mortgage rates for low income blacks living in the Chicago area. Today, nearly half of those that received the subprime loans have either filed bankruptcy and/or been foreclosed on. Although there were non-blacks living in the same neighborhood at the time, none of them were included in his lawsuit.

Under Obama’s leadership, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder ordered the charges of voter intimidation against two militant blacks to be dropped, even though the crimes were videotaped. On the other side of the coin, Obama orders Holder and the Justice Department to go after Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio for alleged racial profiling against Hispanics. Arpaio, a white sheriff, is faced with a serious problem of illegal alien trafficking, made up over 90% Hispanic individuals, and drug trafficking, again carried out mostly by the Mexican and South American drug cartels which are also Hispanic. I ask, how one does the job of law enforcement in this case without targeting Hispanics? And I was surprised to hear that they finally dropped those charges against him, but damage has been done.

And when it comes to Hispanics and illegal aliens, the Obama administration has given them more rights while at the same time taking rights away from American citizens. He has offered them free medical, free education, food stamps, exemption from deportation and the right to apply for work permits and obtain valid driver’s licenses. By allowing the 1 million younger illegals to stay and obtain work permits, he is also keeping jobs away from American citizens. When Alabama passed their strict immigration law, their unemployment rate dropped significantly.

Now, Obama is once again pushing for Affirmative Action for college and university entrance where minorities are given extra credit on the admission forms just for being a minority and from a low income family. I received an email containing a parody of Affirmative Action just today and am including it here not to sound racist, but to demonstrate exactly how unfair and dangerous Affirmative Action can be:
    “Detroit’s Spelling Bee Champ
    My name be Eboneesha Gonzalez, a African-Hispanic-American girl who jus got a award for bein the bess speler in class. I gots a 67% on the spelin text and 30 points for being black, 5 points for not bringin drugs to class, 5 points for not bringin guns to class, and 5 points for not gettin pregnut during the cemester. It be hard to beat a score of 120%. White dude sit nex to me is McGee from Jaxon Mizipy. He got a 94% on the text but no extra points on acount of he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago. Granny ax me to thank all dimocrafts and liberuls for suportin afermative axion. You be showin da way to true eqwallity. I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor with Barrac taken over da healfcare in dis contry.”
    No matter how you look at it, Affirmative Action is nothing more than legalized racial discrimination against white males. If all men are created equal and have equal rights as Obama claims, then why is he so adamant to give extra rights to minorities? His actions do not match his words, but then again, when have they?

Read more: President Obama: All Men Are Not Created Equal - Godfather Politics

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn