Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Press Conference: Educating Rudy by Ron Paul and Michael Sch

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

May 22, 2007

Press Conference: Educating Rudy

Presidential candidate Dr. Ron Paul and Michael Scheuer, former head of the CIA Bin Laden Unit, will host a press conference to educate former mayor Rudy Giuliani mayor on foreign policy

When: Thursday, May 24th at 9:30 a.m.

Where: The National Press Club, Lisagor Room

RSVP: Jesse Benton, 703-248-9115 or Jesse@RonPaul2008.com

Presidential candidate Ron Paul will be joined by Michael Scheuer, former head of the CIA's Bin Laden Unit, to discuss flawed American foreign policy and its implications on terrorism, security and Iraq.

During the "First in South" GOP debate, Dr. Paul stated that 50 years of interventionism in the Middle East is a significant motivating tool for radical Islamists. Dr. Paul's position is backed by a host of experts, administration officials and the 9-11 Commission.

Mr. Giuliani called Dr. Paul's position absurd and said that he had "never heard such an explanation," prompting the Paul campaign to ask why Giuliani, a candidate running on security bonafides, had not studied the lessons of real security experts.

Dr. Paul and Mr. Sheuer will explain why Rudy Giuliani is wrong on security and foreign policy and provide documentation about the unintended consequences of interventionism.

www.ronpaul2008.com
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

That headline is so freaking funny...Rock on RON
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Smackdown for Ron Paul! Let's see Rudy "Fooliani" wiggle his way out of this one.

I get ROn Paul;s press Releases sent to me directly so I can help post them around the net and on my web sites. These are great. i look forward to him telling Rudy Like it is. I hope Rudy doesnt get his panties in a wad.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)