Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Public forums denied on upcoming SPP Summit

Copyright © 2007 The August Review
    http://www.augustreview.com
    Public forums denied on upcoming SPP Summit
    By: Patrick Wood, The August Review

At least two highly visible citizen's organizations that intend to expose the activities of the Security and Prosperity Partnership may have been effectively shut down for the upcoming SPP Leaders Meeting in Montebello, Quebec on August 20-21.

The Council of Canadians, after renting a public facility in the Municipality of Papineauville (about 4 miles from Montebello), were bluntly informed by the hall’s management that the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police), SQ (Security Quebec) and the U.S. Army will not allow their meeting even though it is scheduled on the day before the SPP meeting! (See Police nix meeting near world leaders)

In fact, these security officials allegedly declared that they intend to enforce a 25 kilometer (about 15 miles) blackout around the Chateau Montebello where Bush, Harper and Calderon will be meeting to advance their agenda of "deep integration" of Mexico, Canada and the United States.

“It is deplorable that we are being prevented from bringing together a panel of writers, academics and parliamentarians to share their concerns about the Security and Prosperity Partnership with Canadians,â€
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

this has happened every year

this has happened every year since this agreement has been made..
    .i read last year that canadians attempted to go where this meeting was and they were stopped...

we need to send this article to every senator and representative,radio station and tv station,,so they can't say they didn't know..........
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

sent 100

sent out this article to almost a 100 people...newspapers,congress,radio,tv, and RCNchairpeople through the country

not done...till i can't find anymore e-mail addys.....................or my hand gives in
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

If I was the suspicious type, I might surmise that these SPP boys are trying to hide something!

As large an issue as the immigration mess is, it boggles the mind to realize that it is just a small part of the greater plans of the power elite.
    Great move, 'HOTCBNS'. I could not believe the number of Senators and Representatives that I have heard feign ignorance that 'integration' of North America is being proposed, and in many cases, instituted. And as far as our great fouth estate, the news media, keeping us informed about the SPP and NAU, 'fuhgetta 'boutit!!!
    LAWMAKERS LOVE LAWBREAKERS

JOEL

JOEL
    this is b.s. they didn't know...it or parts of it have been around congress since 2005

H.RES.20 : Expressing the disapproval of the House of Representatives of the Social Security totalization agreement between the United States and Mexico.
    Sponsor: Rep Hayworth, J. D. [AZ-5] (introduced 1/4/2005) Cosponsors (44)
    Committees: House Ways and Means
    Latest Major Action: 1/25/2005 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Social Security.

H.CON.RES.50 : Expressing disapproval by the Congress of the totalization agreement between the United States and Mexico signed by the Commissioner of Social Security and the Director General of the Mexican Social Security Institute on June 29, 2004.Sponsor: Rep Goode, Virgil H., Jr. [VA-5] (introduced 2/9/2005) Cosponsors (39)
    Committees: House Ways and Means
    Latest Major Action: 2/17/2005 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Social Security.

THIS ALL I COULD PUT MY HANDS ON AT THE MOMENT BUT CHECK OUT THE DATES

</div>