Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Radical Left Attempts to Silence Glenn Beck

This left wing campaign is being orchestrated by a group started by Obama’s Green Jobs Czar, Van Jones

Radical Left Attempts to Silence Glenn Beck

see the video at the link http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/14077

By Roger King
    Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Liberals will tell you they believe in free speech but have justified silencing conservatives by calling it hate speech. Once you can degrade a group or their speech to being hateful, then its easy to justify to the party faithful, that it is entirely justified to silence such people or talk. Not only is this logic scary but it’s dangerous to the very freedom on which our country was founded.

Ongoing attempts have been made to silence talk radio. Rush Limbaugh, Sara Palin among others has been attacked as hateful and now the left is attempting to intimidate advertisers of the Glenn Beck show into stopping their advertising. This left wing campaign is being orchestrated by a group started by Obama’s Green Jobs Czar, Van Jones. Strangely this attack occurred after Glen Beck aired several segments on his show that were very critical of both the Obama administration and Van Jones in particular.

So what does this group point to as so horrible that these companies should not advertise during his show? During an interview on the July 28 show of “Fox & Friendsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Glenn is supposed to have excellent and informative shows ALL this week, be sure and catch them. Today's was great!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Glenn is supposed to have excellent and informative shows ALL this week, be sure and catch them. Today's was great!
    I agree April, today's show was great! He speaks a truth that some just don't want to hear. Stick you head in the sand at your own risk!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Yes, good shows. Watched yesterday and today. He said something about yesterday's show breaking a record for ratings or something like that didn't he?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Yes, good shows. Watched yesterday and today. He said something about yesterday's show breaking a record for ratings or something like that didn't he?
    He must be driving the LEFTIES crazy!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Cable News Ratings for Monday, August 24, 2009: Beck is Back

The thing about numbers though, is that they’re not opinion, they are just numbers. And the numbers say at 5pm Beck drew a bigger audience than any show on any network last night other than O’Reilly, and Hannity even among adults 25-54.

At 5pm, Beck beat all of the competition combined by more than 50%.

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for August 24, 2009

5PM – P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
    Glenn Beck– 2,810,000 viewers (776,000) (1,327,000)
    Situation Room—565,000 viewers (114,000) (196,000)
    Hardball w/ Chris Matthews—580,000 viewers (158,000) (242,000)
    Fast Money—225,000 viewers (67,000) (95,000)
    Prime News–313,000 viewers (141,000) (200,000)

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/08/25/ca ... 2009/25374

tomorrow Rush Limbaugh will be on the show - he has a radio audience of 22 to 32 million on a daily basis.

I can't wait to see what the ratings will be like, especially after how good todays show was!

I hope Glenn has good security - with all that he is exposing - I am sure there are many that wish he wasn't on the air "exposing" all of this.

It is like a mystery novel - everyday you watch to see what he will uncover.

I want to call my congressman and ask him who is Apollo and why are they writing our bills?