Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Read the rabid anti-Trump texts from demoted FBI agent Peter Strzok

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Read the rabid anti-Trump texts from demoted FBI agent Peter Strzok

Read the rabid anti-Trump texts from demoted FBI agent Peter Strzok

6 hours

Anti-Trump texts from demoted FBI official Peter Strzok were obtained by the media and published Tuesday providing evidence for the speculation that the FBI was plagued by biased agents. (Brendan Smialowski/Getty Images)

Carlos Garcia
    Article Goal

Thousands of text messages from FBI official Peter Strzok were obtained and published by the news media Tuesday. Many displayed the anti-Trump bias that led to Strzok’s demotion from the Mueller investigation into Russian election interference and alleged collusion.

What did the texts say?

The texts include epithet-laden insults and angry observations about Trump and his voters. Shannon Bream of Fox News posted many examples on her Twitter account:

Shannon Bream
    @ShannonBream

Strzok/Page texts obtained by Fox's @JakeBGibson - POTUS called a "loathsome human being" "an idiot" "awful"
    8:31 PM - Dec 12, 2017

The texts are often from conversations between Strzok and Lisa Page, another FBI official who worked on the Mueller investigations.

In one example, Page texts, “He’s awful,” apparently in reference to Trump.

Strzok responds, “America will get what the voting public deserves.”

Page replies, “That’s what I’m afraid of.”

Shannon Bream
    @ShannonBream

Strzok/Page texts - obtained by Fox's @JakeBGibson - re candidate Trump - "LP: He’s awful
    PS: America will get what the voting public deserves. LP: That’s what I’m afraid of."
    8:36 PM - Dec 12, 2017

Shannon Bream
    @ShannonBream

Strzok/Page texts obtained by @JakeBGibson - "PS: God Hillary should win. 100,000,000-0. LP: I know"
    8:33 PM - Dec 12, 2017

Shannon Bream
    @ShannonBream

Strzok/Page texts obtained by Fox's @JakeBGibson "LP – I can not believe Donald Trump is likely to be an actual, serious candidate for president."
    8:51 PM - Dec 12, 2017

One text appears to suggest that Strzok was in a position at the FBI to counteract Trump’s agenda.

Shannon Bream
    @ShannonBream

Strzok/Page texts

LP – And maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace. (links to NYT article)

PS – ... I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps
    9:04 PM - Dec 12, 2017

Others simply ridiculed Trump and his supporters:

Shannon Bream
    @ShannonBream

Strzok/Page
    PS – And are you kidding me? Duck Dynasty now Scot Baio? Ridiculous

LP – Wait, is that who is speaking at the convention?!...

LP – Charles in Charge?! That’s the best they can do? Lmfao

PS – It’s PATHETIC!

LT – That unbelievable. My god. Thank god it’s on.
    9:05 PM - Dec 12, 2017

Shannon Bream
    @ShannonBream

Strzok/Page texts obtained by Fox's @JakeBGibson re: Trump campaign July 2016

"LP – God, it’s just a two-bit organization. I do so hope his disorganization comes to bite him hard in November.

PS – It HAS to, right? Right?!? Panicked"
    9:18 PM - Dec 12, 2017

Shannon Bream
    @ShannonBream

Strzok/Page texts obtained by Fox's @JakeBGibson - August 2016

"PS – Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart. I could SMELL the Trump support…

LP – Yep. Out to lunch with (redacted) We both hate everyone and everything."
    9:34 PM - Dec 12, 2017

Shannon Bream
    @ShannonBream

Strzok/Page texts 10/20/16
    PS - I am riled up. Trump is a f*cking idiot, is unable to provide a coherent answer.
    PS - I CAN'T PULL AWAY, WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY (redacted)??!?!
    LP - I don't know. But we'll get it back. ...
    10:16 PM - Dec 12, 2017

The texts were published in time for Deputy District Attorney Rosenstein’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee Wednesday, where he is certain to be asked to explain the significance of the texts.

Allies of the president have suggested that reports such as these point to a bias in the FBI against Trump and his political agenda.

On Thursday, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) demanded that Attorney General Jeff Sessions appoint a second special counsel to investigate the claims or step down from his office.

What was the response?

President Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr. responded to the CBS report from his Twitter account, saying, “You forgot to put quotes around “impartiality” because there is literally nothing impartial about him. The Salem Witch trials were less biased.”

Donald Trump Jr.
    @DonaldJTrumpJr

You forgot to put quotes around “impartiality” because there is literally nothing impartial about him. The Salem Witch trials were less biased. #witchhunt
    https://twitter.com/cbsnews/status/940772980690444288 …
    8:47 PM - Dec 12, 2017

He was responding to a tweet from CBS News reading, “Timeline of texts from former Special Counsel investigator Peter Strzok may raise concerns about his impartiality and will likely raise more questions about the Clinton server investigation.”

Former Trump official Sebastian Gorka responded to the texts on Sean Hannity’s show:

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/12...t-peter-strzok
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That guy is a piece of work and needs to be fired from the FBI. I also believe he has broken a bunch of laws in his work on all these cases. He and Comey and a few others being exposed have truly put the reputation of the FBI in "tatters". It wasn't as great as they claim to begin with, after all, they were responsible for Ruby Ridge and Waco and "Deepthroat" was a slimy FBI guy. Some of us never forget this crap. I'm one of them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn