Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are talking about massive fraud on a grotesque and unprecedented global level. We are talking about liars, cheats and con men using the power of wealth to dominate greedy politicians so that they can defraud each and every one of us until we are eventually all reduced to whatever base level they choose. Now, you may say that none of us ir obligated to take out one of their fraudulent loans, but that's where you're wrong. What they have done is to obligate each of us to massive loans taken out by the federal government whether we want that debt or not. They use the taxation authority of the government to insure that the unconscionable loans are indeed taken out and repaid at the duress of the taxman and his confiscatory authority.
    I think that I understand most of what you are saying. Who is fraudulent and who is cheating? Are you talking about mortages and consumer loans or something else? I think loans are taken out mostly because people like to live beyond their means. If someone want to live debt free, they could choose to rent, or if they wanted something reasonable, they could buy a trailer home. Why does this have to be a conspiracy? Where can I read more about this?

Crocket, I was thinking in pm you, I'm really worried and the news are not good, you know what i'm talkiing about, they are thinking in devaluating 30% of the dolar, I can't remember where I read it but I believe you did too, they must be thinking in elevating the interesses like they did in the middle of 1980s (i'm not sure the date) when I talk to some people I know they say I'm crazy and it's very difficult to explain everything because they don't believe. What are you thinking about this whole situation ? If China is going to exchange her dolars for gold and silver and later for euros ?
    People don't understand the inflation this can cause and the consequences. I've talk to my son, it doesn't help, he doesn't understand also.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    We are talking about massive fraud on a grotesque and unprecedented global level. We are talking about liars, cheats and con men using the power of wealth to dominate greedy politicians so that they can defraud each and every one of us until we are eventually all reduced to whatever base level they choose. Now, you may say that none of us ir obligated to take out one of their fraudulent loans, but that's where you're wrong. What they have done is to obligate each of us to massive loans taken out by the federal government whether we want that debt or not. They use the taxation authority of the government to insure that the unconscionable loans are indeed taken out and repaid at the duress of the taxman and his confiscatory authority.
    I think that I understand most of what you are saying. Who is fraudulent and who is cheating? Are you talking about mortages and consumer loans or something else? I think loans are taken out mostly because people like to live beyond their means. If someone want to live debt free, they could choose to rent, or if they wanted something reasonable, they could buy a trailer home. Why does this have to be a conspiracy? Where can I read more about this?
    No, Neese, it appears you do not have a grasp of what is going on. the entire Federal reserve system is a massive fraud.

Do you know what a fractional reserve system is? It is a monetary system in which the authorized currency issuer is allowed to issue many multiples of the reserve on hand. It's as if I had ten dollars to my name but was allowed to write hundreds of dollars in IOUs that were valid for liquidation of debt and which had to be repaid at actual face value. If I recovered only the interest on notes so loaned I would make many times over the original capital investment, not to mention the principal. Believe it or not, that's what a private banking cartel was allowed to set up for itself, and that cartel bankrupted our entire system in its first decade of fully authorized lending. Rather than holding the bastards accountable for the Depression that they caused, FDR paid up on their fraudulent debt by taking all of America's gold and handing it over to that crooked cartel (which is why there is no gold in Fort Knox, its having been transferred to the NY branch of the Fed). He then allowed to bastards to consolidate their grip on this nation and its assets by eliminating lawful money. Allow me to explain "lawful money."

If you look at an original FRN (I have some from the 1930's, for example), the standard disclaimer on the note is similar to the one that exists today, but with a critical bit of additional verbiage. It read as follows: "THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE, AND IS REDEEMABLE IN LAWFUL MONEY AT THE UNITED STATES TREASURY, OR AT ANY FEDERAL RESERVE BANK."

What was the "lawful money" in question? It was gold and silver certificates, which were the real "dollars." As long as the Treasury held gold that was the property of the United States, there was "lawful money," also referred to as specie. Once the gold was transferred to the Fed, all that was left were the silver certificates. Because of the relative value of silver, there were nowhere enough silver certificates to cover the value of all the worthless FRNs floating around.

So now do a little math. If there is no lawful money with which to repay a debt, and the only remaining source of tender with which to pay the debt is in the form of a debt note that must be borrowed with interest, how can the debt EVER be repaid? Answer: It cannot. The debt is fraudulent because it CANNOT be repaid, not because Americans are not productive enough to create sufficient wealth to repay it, but because the actual currency is insufficient. Let's say that Americans and their government stopped taking out additional loans and focused instead on paying off the debt first. why could they not repay it? Well, you see, the answer is that the total quantity of available currency would then be fixed. There would be no more currency unless and until more loans were taken out. That means that the currency that did exist would artificially increase in value. That would collapse the value of real assets that could be exchanged against the debt. For example, if the value of an FRN dollar doubled, the relative value of privately held gold or silver would be halved. the longer we held out against taking out more interest-bearing FRNs, the more the insufficient existing quantity would increase in value. It would always increase in value greater than the ability to pay off the debt it represents. If, however, the government increased its debt to avoid an economic collapse, the new interest would just further exacerbate the underlying inability to repay. It's an ever-growing and insoluble debt, and it is therefore fraudulent.

You do realize that there is nothing "federal" about the Federal Reserve, don't you? It is a private banking cartel just as OPEC or the Cali cartel are private cartels. It's all about taking over the US by destroying her economy and robbing her of all her wealth. Each defaulted mortgage is another piece of America no longer in the hands of the citizenry and held in equity by the banks. Soon all equitable title will belong to the robber barons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Crocket, I was thinking in pm you, I'm really worried and the news are not good, you know what i'm talkiing about, they are thinking in devaluating 30% of the dolar, I can't remember where I read it but I believe you did too, they must be thinking in elevating the interesses like they did in the middle of 1980s (i'm not sure the date) when I talk to some people I know they say I'm crazy and it's very difficult to explain everything because they don't believe. What are you thinking about this whole situation ? If China is going to exchange her dolars for gold and silver and later for euros ?
    People don't understand the inflation this can cause and the consequences. I've talk to my son, it doesn't help, he doesn't understand also.
    Well, it's really not quite that simple. Whatever happens to the dollar internationally, it remains our internal currency. Goods purchased overseas will go up in price, but dollar-denominated American goods will become bargains on the world market. As it is, my company has gained a huge advantage over European and Asian competitors due to the weak dollar. We're selling like hotcakes overseas. So as much as there is a downside, if we can avoid a panic, there's a huge upside relative to the trade deficit. Americans already have the highest productivity in the world, which means that we remain fierce competitors in manufacturing. Our grossly inflated dollar value has been kicking us in the crotch. If you don't believe that the dollar is overvalued, try this little bit of math: Compare the annual inflation rates over the last 10 years with the increase in national and personal debt. Inflation has averaged about 2.8%. During that time, the national debt has grown from 4.97 trillion to 8.62 trillion (it went up by several million while I was writing this post). That's an increase of some 73% over the same period, which equals real monetary inflation of that percentage compared with price inflation of less than 32%. That means that real inflation (which is a monetary, not economic phenomenon) is better than twice apparent inflation over the last decade. Prices should have increased by more than twice the amount they have actually increased by, but those prices have been suppressed by a reduction in tariffs and by falling manufacturing rates due to exploitation of of unprotected third world labor. Inherent in the loss of manufacturing jobs to third world hellholes is loss of those revenues for domestic workers along with the associaited tax revenue and economic stimulus. So we have a short-term apparent reduction of inflation (which is really no such thing, as the impending monetary crisis readily demonstrates) in exchange for the loss of much of the fuel for our own economy, and that will come back to bite us in the butts. One of the primary ways that it will bite us in through resultant trade deficit. One of the few ways that this country can service its debt without further debt load is through sales to other nations (trade surplus) in which those foreign currencies cover portions of the debt without incurring new domestic debt. That's another reason that the bankers want to maintain a huge trade deficit, but it's one that is not obvious even to many economists.

While this may seem convoluted and complex, the underlying math is really quite simple if you can keep a clear head and understand what equations to apply. It is so deceptively simple that one has to wonder whether most of the economists who are routinely quoted in the media are nothing more than disinformationists.

Crocket, in theory I agree that it is a flawed system. I am not a big fan of conspiracy theories. Please refer me to a source to back up your information. Are there any respectable politicians, reporters, etc... who back up your theory?

OK Crocket, but there is a limit, as they are saying China wants to get rid of the dollar, they are going to change for real value specie (gold) . The crisis here is worsing, each day more and more debt.I'm worried about a same break down as 1929 . Real state didn't hold, the people have no jobs they are been exported each day more. Can you figure what is going to hold if this chain starts to cramble ?
    I'm starting to be affraid of having real state and in a moment it will worth half of the price, and the savings are just "paper" if it crambles, will be a way for the FR and other foreign bankers to grab more wealth from the Americans, with the blessing of our president.
    Also Roberto Pastor is projecting that if another 9/11 happens it will be easy to merge Mex+USA+Can... Take a look, I posted on Check ...very scary it has a link and is the first article by R.Pastor. (it has a lot of links with advertising for the books, very interesting)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Crocket, in theory I agree that it is a flawed system. I am not a big fan of conspiracy theories. Please refer me to a source to back up your information. Are there any respectable politicians, reporters, etc... who back up your theory?
    No theory to it. It's all plain and simple fact. For reading, may I suggest that you start with the Federal Reserve Act. Also, look up Wright Patman, the Texas Congressman who back in the 1950s proved that the Federal Reserve was a private entity and had the D.C. tax assessor slap a lien on the Federal Reserve building on the mall for non-payment of property taxes (only actual governmental buildings are exempt). The result was that the Fed was forced to hand over the building in trust to the United States government to avoid back taxes and future taxation.

I wish it were a theory. Take a look at the facts Nesse. I didn’t believe it at first but I did the research on my own and found out the awful truth. First we went off the gold standard and then the silver. Our money used to be backed by one then the other. In the 1960's we went off the silver standard. Recently the feds stopped allowing the public to see the M3 reports which allows the public to know how much money they are printing. This should not be private information but since they are a private corporation, they can do as they please. However, the more money they print, the more worthless it comes. I hear economists tell us on the news every single day that our national debt is good and having debt is good.

he rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender. Proverbs 22:7
    Billionaires have nothing on those that create the monetary system that we now have in place. Our government borrows more money than it takes in and other nations buy that debt. China is one of the biggest buyers of that debt. What happens when they call in their notes? If Americans are indebted to other nations, what does that make us?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Don't forget China doesn't have a Federal Reserve Bank, only 5 countries in the world have this priviledge.
    And also all our Federal Taxes go to pay interess to the Federal Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Don't forget China doesn't have a Federal Reserve Bank, only 5 countries in the world have this priviledge.
    And also all our Federal Taxes go to pay interess to the Federal Reserve

Exactly.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast