Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have a trillion dollar budget shortfall and we are still giving benefits to illegal aliens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Don't forget China doesn't have a Federal Reserve Bank, only 5 countries in the world have this priviledge.
    And also all our Federal Taxes go to pay interess to the Federal Reserve

Exactly.
    Exactly what? You guys are throwing out random spooky-sounding factoids without making any sense of the sum of those facts. That's the thing that makes so many people skeptical of conspiracy theories, to the extent that they dismiss the real conspiracies that are taking place.

All I ask is that someone stop doing the "megadittos" thing and explain what the problem is in some level beyond the superficial "it's bad for America" stuff.

I'm not totally disagreeing with anyone here, but I don't understand where many of these arguments are meant to go.

Crocket, if yoiu want to defend and support your chinese friends, i'm not, each one are in title to his/her opinions . I have plenty of literature that support my point of view. I'm not a Globalist, I prize the soveraignty of every individual and every country. Unfortunatelly I have no patience to keep arguing with you, and as a NEW american citizen I consider myself well known of what is going on.
    And as you pretend to be the most literate person on tthe board, don't forget that I'm writing in your NATIVE language, and talking about your NATIVE country, what I mean with this is if you are so literate, lets discuss about other countries too and in another language then you can show off your literate skills.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Crocket, if yoiu want to defend and support your chinese friends, i'm not, each one are in title to his/her opinions . I have plenty of literature that support my point of view. I'm not a Globalist, I prize the soveraignty of every individual and every country. Unfortunatelly I have no patience to keep arguing with you, and as a NEW american citizen I consider myself well known of what is going on.
    And as you pretend to be the most literate person on tthe board, don't forget that I'm writing in your NATIVE language, and talking about your NATIVE country, what I mean with this is if you are so literate, lets discuss about other countries too and in another language then you can show off your literate skills.
    Dont EVEN trot out that nonsense, minnie. How dare you accuse me of such things? CLEARLY I am not "defending the Chinese," and silly accusations like that and referring to them as my "friends" are indicative of an inability to defend your own empty rhetoric. You can't answer the questions I'm posing or make any sense out of the nonsense you're trying to string together, so you lash out at me.

You may have lots of spiffy little tracts and pamphlets that you think you understand. I am trying to get you to look critically at the stuff that you are propagating which I am exposing as having some glaring holes.

If you want to prove that you know what you're talking about, stop casting patently false aspersions and factually defend yourself. I have posed some questions and exposed some logical flaws. Either you can defend your reasoning or you cannot, and pretending that someone like myself, who is on record as being as anti-globalist and pro-sovereignty as anyone here and more-so than all but the most dedicated, is not going to improve your credibility.

I'm sorry that you are so intimidated by my obvious command of the facts that you had to go off on that unfortunate little defensive monologue rather than simply debating in good fatih, but I cannot be intimidated by such silliness. I have seen every argument and conspiracy theory in the book, and have critically analysed and re-analysed each of them. I know what the IRS is (a collection agent for the creditor banks) and how it works (under presumption bankruptcy within the auspices of the lex mercatorum). I know who created the Federal Reserve, when and why. I know who pulls whose strings, not because I read it from a little pamphlet, but because I have literally decades of research in university libraries have gone directly to the horse's mouth wherever practical. I've been watching well-intentioned people like yourself freak out and fly off the handle when confronted with the basics of this information longer than I can remember. I have seen one after another predicted calamity draw near and then fail to occur. I believe that maintaining a high level of paranoia is part of the plan, because it makes patriots and members of the sovereignty movement look like nuts.

All I am trying to do here is to introduce some calm reason into the wild rhetoric. Do we have a reason to fear China and its explosive growth? Yeah, we do. Are there international financial manipulators who seek to undermine American sovereignty? You bet.

The issue is that if you allow yourself to be worked into a tizzy over every news article proclaiming imminent doom and gloom, you're just playing into their hands. I was posting on this site just earlier this year and was involved in heated arguments with posters who were terrified and convinced of an impending explosion of fuel prices sending gasoline over $5/ gallon and oil over $100/ barrel. I made my arguments as to exactly why that would not happen and you would have thought that I was defending illegal immigration or advocating Communism from the heated and vitriolic responses my comments drew. Who was right and who was wrong? The reason that I was right is that I didn't fall for the intentional fearmongering meant to have a calculated effect (to drive the prices higher in a panic so as to maximize profits for those in the know when the sell-off began). Don't you understand that the actual sources for much of the stuff that gets aired here as supposed whistleblowing is the very people against whom the whistle is allegedly being blown. they manipulate undereducated folks like sheep and then fleece them when they are foolish enough to act on the "leaked" information.

All I am saying is that beyond how "well known of what is going on" you think you are, please try to apply a critical logical filter to the process so that you can sort the wheat from the chaff.

Banned
    Neese, I saw an ad for this book on WND which is about the Federal Reserve scam - might be interesting.

http://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=1882

Crocket, so what would happen if the federal government just decided that it was not going to play ball any longer with the Federal Reserve banks? How could we disengage from this system and what would the consequences be?

Would this mean that our government could no longer get any credit and would have to live within its means....on the taxes that it collects from year to year?

Neese, Crocket can whip out congressional records to verify his information its much easier and more credible than congress or journalists.

Kate said:
    Crocket, so what would happen if the federal government just decided that it was not going to play ball any longer with the Federal Reserve banks? How could we disengage from this system and what would the consequences be?
    I'll give a run at this one Kate but I am sure Crocket will put in all the blanks, dates and facts. (ya gotta love and appreciate that massive database he refers to as a brain )

Kennedy and Lincoln and one other president tried this. Executive order I believe was the method and it simply anulls the unconstitutional Federal Reserve Act and puts the country on a silver or gold based currency. The problem is in my humble opinion we won't be able to locate our gold. Its gone, stolen and collaterized.

Would this mean that our government could no longer get any credit and would have to live within its means....on the taxes that it collects from year to year?
    The idea of a central government living within its means was the primary motivation of the founding fathers when they set up the Republic. That you could find people in this day and age that put God and Country before themselves and lived within a budget would be the equivalent of Socrates wandering in the night.

The Republic was set up to function on minimal taxes which could be assessed based upon the needs of the central government. Its (the central government's) responsiblities were to provide for the common defense and diplomatic relationships with other countries. People then were farmers. Today citizens are congregated in cities and dependent upon others for their food, clothing, medical et all basic survival. IF the people could find it within themselves to take care of themselves I think the nation could function independently from the global cabal. The key is IF the people would be willing to do that. I don't have great expectations regarding that notion (present company excluded) but most Americans perfer to have their head in the sand. It would be a scene from City Slicker revisted and there would be many stampedes due to stupidity.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Neese, I saw an ad for this book on WND which is about the Federal Reserve scam - might be interesting.

http://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=1882

Xanadu did a good job of answering the questions, but I'll add my two cents.

First off, there is a provision in the Federal Reserve Act that allows the federal government to resume printing and distribution of currency for a nominal amount. Accomplishing that without precipitating a global currency crisis, however, may be a bit tricky. The current monetary and credit system is a massive fraud, but it is one that has gone global. That means that any attempt to withdraw from it would not be without serious artificial repercussions (actually, retribution by the European banks). The US would probably have to backtrack from its current globalist inclinations and at least temporarily resume a degree of economic isolationism. That may not sould particularly difficult, but sourcing many metals, rare earth elements and other essential raw materials would be quite tricky. Furthermore, resuming large-scale manufacturing here would probably require a rollback of many of the EPA regulations and result in significant increases in domestic pollution. I'm not saying that it would not be worth the effort, but I am saying that convincing the majority of that would be tough.

As for credit, yeah, it means that bank credit from foreign banks would be pretty much out the window. However, if we had leadership with the cajones to call those banks on the fraud they have been perpetrating, we could and should nullify the existing debt and nationalize the domestic assets of those banks that have been robbing us blind through the fraudulent fractional reserve scam. A huge percentage of our budget goes toward debt service, and all of the so-called income taxes are not taxes at all but rather payments on a fraudulent federal bankruptcy. If the income taxes actually went into federal coffers, the debt service ceased to exist, and the many bogus superfunds that exist for the benefit of the international bankers who use them to manipulate markets as they skim the profits could all be directed at operating a balanced budget, it would probably result in surpluses that could lead to massive tax relief. The various governmental funds, for example, are worth considerably more than the current negative equity of the government by something like $20 trillion.

Positive action would mean that all of our existing banks and their method of operation would have to be eliminated, replaced by something like credit unions and pre-1985 type S&Ls, at least until we could get new banks operating under fair regulations and eschewing fraudulent practices like the fractional reserve system and the bogus monetized signature credit system.

Accomplishing these things would amount to a declaration of war on the global system of banking and credit. That system literally owns governments and will not go quietly into the night. What's more, it owns most of our own politicians, whether or not most of them even know who it is that is pulling their strings. Such a war is long overdue, but getting politicians in place who would actually fight that war is not going to be easy, assuming that it is possible at all. I personally like longshots.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123