Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Listening to the news they said they have been working on this for a few months. Since when has Oama Bin Laden stayed in one spot that long,as other attacks on his locations have failed and those were carried out with in hours,sometimes,of his where abouts.

It is good news that they got him but I still have some doubts on this administration.

Now they have alerts out in case the Al Quida strike back.......
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Bin Laden died a LONG Time ago.... if they got DNA they did it back then

The Bin Laden Boogy Man had to stay alive so that the government could go with the arms push and endless NEVER ENDING WARS

and it was all done by the criminals in DC to Launder Money by the Trillions and Trillions of Dollars

you have been scamified Once Again America
    I had commented on another thread here and that is what I too think. They got Osama awhile back. And to top it Obama has already taken credit for giving the go ahead on the attack.

JUST IN TIME FOR REELECTION?

Obama also has continually put down the intelligence community and now he praises them for their work. Something smells........

But of Course...Hey "O" got away with the birth certificate, he can surely get away with this...buried at sea....any one see pictures of the body???

The stupidity of people knows no bounds....God help the USA

Kathyet

Remember believe little of what you hear/see in todays media the timing is simply too convenient, before this is over the press will have Obama leading the operation personally.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Bin Laden died a LONG Time ago.... if they got DNA they did it back then

The Bin Laden Boogy Man had to stay alive so that the government could go with the arms push and endless NEVER ENDING WARS

and it was all done by the criminals in DC to Launder Money by the Trillions and Trillions of Dollars

you have been scamified Once Again America
    I had commented on another thread here and that is what I too think. They got Osama awhile back. And to top it Obama has already taken credit for giving the go ahead on the attack.

JUST IN TIME FOR REELECTION?

Obama also has continually put down the intelligence community and now he praises them for their work. Something smells........

But of Course...Hey "O" got away with the birth certificate, he can surely get away with this...buried at sea....any one see pictures of the body???

The stupidity of people knows no bounds....God help the USA

Kathyet
    It seems very odd to me as well that for something as monumental as the killing of Bin Laden, that the body was not photographed, autopsied or otherwise made available to U.S. civilian authorities to validate. Highly suspicious and frankly, disappointing.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

that B////
    I don't buy that .
    No Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It seems very odd to me as well that for something as monumental as the killing of Bin Laden, that the body was not photographed, autopsied or otherwise made available to U.S. civilian authorities to validate. Highly suspicious and frankly, disappointing.

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

They are probably now as we speak in contract with the Wax Museum to fulfill our wish..

Kathyet

So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.
    Before anyone verified the body was that of Osama?

Quick,get rid of the evidence!
    Anyone who cared to watch saw Saddam hang and he wasn't a drop in the bucket compared to bin laden. The burial as sea is just suspicious as heck in my opinion. I don't believe a word that comes out of this administration. Obama is not an honorable man.

God help the USA
    the circus is incredible harmonious Obama, the American people must take its toll on this man.
    I do not think it is true the death of Bin Laden, Bernanke gives a speech, something that never happened ... the dramatic improvement of the economy .... mmmm, something smells.

I thought the moment I heard Osama was "buried at sea" something was fishy, but my first thought when hearing the news of his death was "how convenient".

Got this from Brasscheck this morning. This is an interview with Benizeer (sp?) Bhutto from 2007. She mentions Osama's assasination....

Obama gets Osama?

Really?

Uh huh.

Flashback to some accidental truth from 2007.

Video:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/242.html

- Brasscheck

P.S. Please share Brasscheck TV e-mails and
    videos with friends and colleagues.

That's how we grow. Thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok.......... before this Conspiracy crap goes any further. To suggest that an elite Special Forces group such as US Navy SEALs would be envolved in a coverup over the death of the worlds most hated terroist, is ridiculous and insulting, please show some respect for our military.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast