Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Bin Laden died a LONG Time ago.... if they got DNA they did it back then

The Bin Laden Boogy Man had to stay alive so that the government could go with the arms push and endless NEVER ENDING WARS

and it was all done by the criminals in DC to Launder Money by the Trillions and Trillions of Dollars

you have been scamified Once Again America
    Yes the smoking gun for me was the burying at sea, when any other president would have brought the body back to be gone over with a fine tooth comb by experts. Bin Laden had many look a likes and the photos could very well be one of them. This is another ploy by Obama to distract and fool. His eligibility trial in CA is today and he might be afraid of that than we know. This was way too easy and way too convenient for Obama. EVERYONE needs to remember what the president tells the military to do they have to do. I am sure under Obama they have done things or covered things they did not want to do. Obama wants the credit for this and anything that comes from it such as oil prices coming down. He is desperate to gain favor and win in 2012. Turn off the media and go over the "facts" yourself, they are going to be working hard to brainwash all of us and glorify Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Bin Laden died a LONG Time ago.... if they got DNA they did it back then

The Bin Laden Boogy Man had to stay alive so that the government could go with the arms push and endless NEVER ENDING WARS

and it was all done by the criminals in DC to Launder Money by the Trillions and Trillions of Dollars

you have been scamified Once Again America
    Yes the smoking gun for me was the burying at sea, when any other president would have brought the body back to be gone over with a fine tooth comb by experts. Bin Laden had many look a likes and the photos could very well be one of them. This is another ploy by Obama to distract and fool. His eligibility trial in CA is today and he might be afraid of that than we know. This was way too easy and way too convenient for Obama. EVERYONE needs to remember what the president tells the military to do they have to do. I am sure under Obama they have done things or covered things they did not want to do. Obama wants the credit for this and anything that comes from it such as oil prices coming down. He is desperate to gain favor and win in 2012. Turn off the media and go over the "facts" yourself, they are going to be working hard to brainwash all of us and glorify Obama.

We must not forget Terry Lakin he wouldn't follow orders and where is he????

Kathyet

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Muslims won't build anything where a pig has been buried.
    They should have buried him where they are planning to build the mosque in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.
    Before anyone verified the body was that of Osama?

Quick,get rid of the evidence!
    I find that to be very fishy too. Why the rush to bury him and why at sea? And the thoughts of how convenient entered my mind as well.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Obama may have wanted the focus off this today, on top of everything else there is the numerous SS numbers he has used.

Quote:
    Obama birthplace challenge goes to court Monday

April 29th, 2011, 12:42 pm
    by Martin Wisckol, Politics reporter

Laguna Niguel dentist and attorney Orly Taitz didn’t miss a beat this week in her relentless challenge of President Barack Obama‘s legitimacy, as she gears up for a federal appeals court hearing Monday in Pasadena.

Obama on Wednesday released his long-form birth certificate – which birthplace skeptics have been calling for since 2008 – but Taitz remains skeptical. On her website, she sends out a plea for help in preparation for Monday’s hearing.

“I need help of photoshop experts to provide affidavits, that I can submit to court,â€

April
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200

I find that to be very fishy too. Why the rush to bury him and why at sea? And the thoughts of how convenient entered my mind as well.
    Thats right how convenient, so no US exerts can inspect the body.

Does anyone have an idea of about how long the military had the body? I'm under the impression it was less than 24 hours.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought that it was a little strange that when Obama finished his speech and the camera panned to the front of the WH, there was already a crowd of students from the Universities there with flags and signs. Geraldo Rivera was in the crowd. I guess they got the word early.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Maybe they done this to cool him down before he burns in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

Does anyone have an idea of about how long the military had the body? I'm under the impression it was less than 24 hours.
    They must have had a "quickie" DNA test. I was under the impression that a DNA test takes more than 24 hours for results.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast