Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Republican Rebellion - Golden Opportunity

I call on all members of ALIPAC to contact Representative Scott Garrett, from New Jersey; Representative Michelle Bachmann, Minnesota; Representative Gohmert, from Texas, Representative Thaddeus McCotter, from Michigan, and all other conservative Republicans you know of who are against this bailout.

Urge them to seek out from the Congress all other like-minded Republicans and Democrats who are against this bailout, to caucus among themselves, to immediately form a NEW INDEPENDENT political party to be known as the CONSTITUTIONAL PARTY, and to repudiate their affiliation with both the Republican and Democratic parties.

What the American people then will have is an incumbent third party seated in Congress.

This bailout crisis affords the American people a golden opportunity to form a third party which the Republican and Democratic party will not be able to stop as they have in the past.

Copy and paste this message and pass it on to all your friends and relatives so that they can contact their representatives as well.

ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

We are seeing who are the independent thinkers are; and clearest thinkers for a better America for all citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK...sent to 15 people on my"Illegals e-mail list" and also called L/M and also e-mailed Ensign.....Reid is hopeless

Like it when you tell us what to do.....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have wondered for a long time why we are limited to a two party system, but then I realized that it all boils down to money and that is what MSM cares about most. I have seen Barr on a few programs, Nader once and never Baldwin. And this is the type of democracy we try to export to the rest of the world: you only get noticed if your party has the money. Of course, in some "democracies" an opposing candidate can easily lose his life if he has a platform not favored by the dictator.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's a very good idea -

You know we could vote out all the rest of them - this election is also a golden opportunity to break the stranglehold.

Boy would I like to see the faces of all the people who have been destroying this country and it's people for decades - when we send them home.

Be still my heart--------

I mentioned to Lou Dobbs (I hope my email reaches him) that right now the formation of a third party could put a stranglehold on the New World Order planners. We have had no other better opportunity for this.

Let's encourage the House Republicans to form their own party!!

They're already be seated, and there wouldn't be a thing that the Democrats or Republicans could do to stop them.

~ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

All House Republicans are not our friends - all Republicans are not our friends.

Remember many of these people have been up there for a very long time. They have been, if not complicit, at least silent on the damage that has been done.

Let's truly look, find out who is our friend, and vote every one else out. One we get a taste of power, we will realize we can do it again and again until we get their attention.

We don't need Republicans to form our third party - we can do it ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    That's a very good idea -

You know we could vote out all the rest of them - this election is also a golden opportunity to break the stranglehold.

Boy would I like to see the faces of all the people who have been destroying this country and it's people for decades - when we send them home.

Be still my heart--------
    I agree nntrixie. We can use this to get rid of those who did not work for us but for their contributors like Franklin Raines. See this video that really shows how the Dems protected Freddie and Fannie and Raines in this 2004 House hearing:

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2008092720 ... annie.html

Get this out to every person you think could take the place of one of these incumbents. Give them this information for their arsenal. Send the video to their campaigns.

It would be good to have a list of the people who voted in favor of the bailout. Hope someone is more adept at finding things like this than I am.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

gogo

We need to vote out anyone who hasn't worked hard for us, especially on immigration.

The one think we really have to wrap our minds around, as painful as it might be, is that the Republicans are as bad as the Democrats in the things that hurt this country. They may jive more with some of our social agendas, but the really big things, they are complicit as much as the Democrats.

The democrats may have done something in the last administration, but this President has had the reins since then. There is plenty he could have done - and he didn't.

IN fact, he encourged, allowed and protected the illegal aliens who have figured so greatly in all our fianancial problems.

Please they all need to go unless they have worked, worked hard and been on our side for some time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast