Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Roll-call ~ First Order of Business: Cancel the Mumbai trip!

Obama's efforts to marginalize American jobs and businesses

Roll-call ~ New GOP House now in Session—First Order of Business: Cancel the Mumbai trip!

By Christopher Massie
    Thursday, November 4, 2010

As this document is being drafted with the intent of being delivered via e*mail to Senator Jim DeMint, I shall attempt brevity.

Dear Senator, congratulations! I have personally campaigned in my limited capacity for you, each of the members of your Senate Conservatives group as well as Governor Palin; and will continue in my quest to right our nation for so long as is necessary to see her restored to that place revered by countries throughout the world when the United States was its most proud ~ as in the days of Jefferson and Reagan.

Today, I come to you with urgent news of a catastrophe in the making.

Barack Obama is heading to Mumbai on not only a mission to plunder literally hundreds and hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars, but to also continue in his efforts to marginalize American jobs and businesses.

Research into Obama’s planned itinerary, as offered in a publicly available interview with Ron Somers, http://business.rediff.com/slide-show/2 ... ionism.htm the President of the United States-India Business Council—who will lead the Business and Entrepreneurship Summit, keynoted by Obama—has revealed disturbing plans of action on the part of Obama to be revealed at the upcoming event.

Briefly, please allow me to succinctly address a key issue.

Ron Somers, when queried over Obama’s positions and points of interest for the upcoming multi-day event in India, and I quote, had this to say,

“We must not be retreating into the confines of protectionismâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The new congress has no power until they are sworn in

That would be January