Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney Buying Home in LaJolla, CA...Running for Gov.???

Maybe Mitt just likes buying and collecting homes and moving from State to State...but NOTHING would surprise me here in CA! Anything goes! Actually, I would probably vote for him!

Former Mass. governor buying home in La Jolla

May 24, 2008

Mitt Romney is in escrow on an oceanfront home in La Jolla. The former Massachusetts governor is on a short list of possible running mates for Republican Sen. John McCain.

Romney and a few other vice presidential prospects are meeting socially with McCain this weekend. Romney dropped out of the presidential race Feb. 7.

He reportedly was looking at homes here in conjunction with his friends and financial supporters, John and Victoria Miller, who just bought actor Cliff Robertson's oceanfront estate for $16.5 million. The Millers were finance chairs for Romney's presidential campaign.
    He now lives in Massachusetts but also owns a lake house in New Hampshire and a vacation home in Deer Valley, Utah.

The question of the day: Could Romney be planning to establish residency in California with an eye on the governor's seat? Gov. Schwarzenegger is forced out by term limits in 2010. Stay tuned . .

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib ... 4bell.html

I just moved from Santa Clarita, Ca.....
    but that is GOOD news....I still have friends there that would vote for him.....here's hoping....It really crushed me when he dropped out....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now that would be interesting. I don't know who a Republican contender for that seat would be right now. Does anyone know? I have heard both Traitor Tony V, and Jerry Brown would vie for the Democrat candidate.

Romney has also formed a pac. He does have McCain on his website which I find rather two faced but he must have something up his sleeve

https://www.freestrongamerica.com/
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

If I had the choice and it came down to Romney v. Villaraigosa, I'd go with Romney. Villaraigosa is ethnocentric and incompetent.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was astonished that so many people were giving him their wholehearted support and voting for him, even though he clearly showed that he flipped flopped on most issues. Hes untrustworthy and can't be believed. Hes a loser. At this point in the game everyone show know his true colors. I can't see him becoming Governor of California.

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    I was astonished that so many people were giving him their wholehearted support and voting for him, even though he clearly showed that he flipped flopped on most issues. Hes untrustworthy and can't be believed. Hes a loser. At this point in the game everyone show know his true colors. I can't see him becoming Governor of California.
    Maybe so USA_born but I'd vote for him hand over fist to keep either of those 2 Democrats I mentioned above out of office.

I'd pick Romney ANY day over that racist, drunk with power Mayor Tony VivaLaRaza.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)