Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Ron Paul New Totals.. Today is the Tea Party 16 December

Ron Paul New Totals.. Today is the Tea Party 16 December

Thats over 3 million in the last 18 hours and 14,000 in the time it took me to type this

I'd like to update faster... but every 30 seconds the number keep going up by 3 - 4 thousand dollars

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo GO RON PAUL

If you dont believe me go to this site and watch the numbers roll in

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

His 2 teenage supporters in the basement on their computers are doing a great job.

GORONPAUL

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

December 15, 2007
    Message from Ron
    What an amazing mission you and I are on. What great ideas we uphold -- the legacy of the most important thinkers of liberty in our country’s history, and the most important doers of liberty in America. At the top of that list are the donors and volunteers of this campaign.

I could spend all my time thanking personally you and everyone who has done so much for our country’s future, and not scratch the surface of what justice demands. But I want you to know how much I owe you, and everyone dedicated to the real America.

You and I know our real country -- the America of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, of economic, civil, and personal liberty, of strong families and communities, of great businesses and professions, of strong peace and low taxes and sound money -- all of which are under assault by the politicians who occupy our nation’s capital.

With your help -- and I can’t do anything without your help -- I want to change all that. Together, we can restore our constitutional republic, and oust the mountebanks who violate the ideals of the Founders with income taxes, Federal Reserve inflation, deficit spending, preemptive wars, torture, secret prisons, and abolition of habeas corpus.

How thrilling too are all the great Independent efforts in this cause, involving so many tens of thousands of patriots. Of course, since they are Independent, the election laws to do not allow me to coordinate with them in any way. But I will mention that this Sunday, I am really going to enjoy my tea at a party!

We are making real progress. And goodness knows we need to. Help me keep our revolution going and growing. For freedom, peace, and prosperity, for the real America, all our generosity and hard work are justified.

Sincerely,

Ron
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gave my contribution after 12.00 AM last night and it was at $11,800.885.96

Got the screen capture with my name on as Recent Donor to prove it.

Just in case there are any doubters.

Sorry no teenagers in the basement doing this.

[img][/img]

The total is now at $14,485,522.48 Amazing just to watch the recent donors.

I am with you.. I am 47 a retired Veteran after 21.5 years.

If any of you notice... below of the names that donate on pauls site... a lot of times you will see a APO, AE

APO AE is soldiers stationed in Europe

Banned
    Over $3 million so far today!!!

This is going to be an all time record, lets see how much play it gets in the media.

What good are these recent affirmations from most of the (so called) front runners on what they would do with the illegal aliens. If we let the powers that be push ahead with the North American Union and open borders. That is exactly what we would get with them.

One cancels out the other. I would rather have someone who listens to the people not big business and the Chamber of Commerce and upholds the Constitution of the United States of America. That would be Dr. Ron Paul, aka Dr.No.

There would be no NAU with Ron Paul, you can bet on that.

I like Tancredo and Hunter a lot, but they don't have a chance.

Tancredo is my hero and always will be, he stated early on that he would get into the race just to bring the illegal immigration issue to the front. He has kept his promise, but I don't really think his heart is in being President.

I like Tancredo and Hunter a lot, but they don't have a chance.

Tancredo is my hero and always will be, he stated early on that he would get into the race just to bring the illegal immigration issue to the front. He has kept his promise, but I don't really think his heart is in being President.

I agree... I dont think Tom Tancredo wants to be President... but he wants and did such a wonderful job of putting illegal immigration in the lime light... God Bless you Tom. You are a true American Hero

I am still praying for Tom and Duncan Hunter to pick up the pace

But if not..... It's Ron Paul I will vote for.

I am so dicipointed with the Republican field.. it is in shables and Bush created their down fall whether you want to believe it or not

Three million seven hundred and fourty two thousand in less than 24 hours and the numbers are picking up speed

Oh lord... please Ron Paul.. get 6 - 10 Body Guards ... there are those in the CFR / IRS / Central Bank / Bilderbug / Republican / Democratic party that would love to see you go away before you catch hold of America like a wild fire

Please take some of this money and get some protection

From RP's web site:

Border Security and Immigration Reform

The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked. This is my six point plan:

Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.

Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.

No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.

No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.

End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.

Pass true immigration reform. The current system is incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.

Doesn't this sound better tham Romney ? I also send in a donation.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast