Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Man... you cant miss on this one.. This is a phenomenal ..... I want to see how the press treats Ron Paul NOW

Come on Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter ... 1, 2, 3 in the Polls
    The same.. Ron Who??????

Same BS, different day.. as sad as it is. You know, Ross had a good shot at one point as well.
    STFU...

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    Man... you cant miss on this one.. This is a phenomenal ..... I want to see how the press treats Ron Paul NOW

Come on Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter ... 1, 2, 3 in the Polls
    The same.. Ron Who??????

Same BS, different day.. as sad as it is. You know, Ross had a good shot at one point as well.
    STFU...
    Control yourself.. A question was asked and you know they will respond the same way they alway respond. Do you really expect them to act different? Ron is not paying them off like the other candidates... So, retract!

maybe I'm wrong.......

Don't be a punk, I just call it as I see it.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    STFU...
    Kind of understand part of that... look, I just want to boot Bush out of Office and Keep Clinton out..... I am for the under dog... not who the TV news press wants me to vote for.

I am still 100% cleaning up this country... so it's a win / win situation at least for me

feels like some are trying to lick the red off my lollipop

I am not trying to offend anyone by being happy about this.... but if you are offended go get another red lollipop and leave mine alone
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

STFU...
    Kind of understand part of that... look, I just want to boot Bush out of Office and Keep Clinton out..... I am for the under dog... not who the TV news press wants me to vote for.

I am still 100% cleaning up this country... so it's a win / win situation at least for me

feels like some are trying to lick the red off my lollipop

I am not trying to offend anyone by being happy about this.... but if you are offended go get another red lollipop and leave mine alone
    I think he was talking to me, I dropped a little reality bomb and it didn't set right. It's simple folks, MSM is controlled by the ol' mighty dollar. Ron doesn't play that game as far as I can tell, though that can always change. Dipshits like Hannity want Giuliani to win...... need I say more

Now is the time to make a difference

I think he was talking to me, I dropped a little reality bomb and it didn't set right. It's simple folks, MSM is controlled by the ol' mighty dollar. Ron doesn't play that game as far as I can tell, though that can always change. Dipshits like Hannity want Giuliani to win...... need I say more

Now is the time to make a difference
    With that I will agree with ... It's time to make a difference
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nobelium

"Kind of makes you wonder what else could have been done in those 500+ views... those minutes are gone and can never happen again. Good for Ron, but keep focused folks."

This has been a happy break for us. We have spent months and months sending out faxes, emails and making phone calls. We fought shamnesty, the Dream Act, SCHIPS, etc., etc., etc. You won't find a more focused group ANYWHERE!

Give us a break...........OK?

over 18 million folks

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    nobelium

"Kind of makes you wonder what else could have been done in those 500+ views... those minutes are gone and can never happen again. Good for Ron, but keep focused folks."

This has been a happy break for us. We have spent months and months sending out faxes, emails and making phone calls. We fought shamnesty, the Dream Act, SCHIPS, etc., etc., etc. You won't find a more focused group ANYWHERE!

Give us a break...........OK?
    Look at my join date.. Just because I don't have a 1000+ doesn't mean I haven't been doing the same, pretty much the opposite in matter of fact. More fax/phone/etc. then forum... I'm on your side here, and I deserve the same break. Thing is, I WILL NOT BREAK until boosh is gone and a decent replacement is in office.

Don't judge a member by his/her numbers.

Banned
    I'll admit that I took belium's comment the wrong way. I apologize.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast