Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Look at my join date.. Just because I don't have a 1000+ doesn't mean I haven't been doing the same, pretty much the opposite in matter of fact. More fax/phone/etc. then forum... I'm on your side here, and I deserve the same break. Thing is, I WILL NOT BREAK until boosh is gone and a decent replacement is in office.

Don't judge a member by his/her numbers.
    Then stick around my friend; your at the right place... we need all the help we can get

Oh, by the way.. this site rocks and we work wonders

Watch the power in mass and welcome to the club. We do not judge friends.. only those that want amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What would a family be without a little misunderstanding and disagreement. We need to hold strong, take care brothers and sisters.

By the way, Ron Paul just passed the $18,000,000 mark!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I'll admit that I took belium's comment the wrong way. I apologize.
    It's all good in my book. You alone have done more then handfuls around me. Thank you for all you have done. Sorry if I came off wrong, I just want my country back.

Thank you and all involved with ALIPAC in matter fact..

It's all good in my book. You alone have done more then handfuls around me. Thank you for all you have done. Sorry if I came off wrong, I just want my country back.

Thank you and all involved with ALIPAC in matter fact..
    Here you go... read my post on Impeaching Bush

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-94445-.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

December 16, 2007
    As Ohio goes...
    Posted by J.H. Huebert at December 16, 2007 02:09 PM

If this map showing which states Ron Paul's contributions come from is any indication, my own state of Ohio is one of the states where Dr. Paul has the least support.

Despite this -- and despite below-freezing temperatures and 20-30mph winds -- dozens of people (at least 65 by my count) came out for a "Tea Party" rally by the Scioto River in Columbus this afternoon. Instead of tossing tea, Ron Paul supporters tossed boxes that represented the IRS, the Federal Reserve, the UN, NAFTA, and so many other government interventions into the icy water. The attendees knew they wouldn't get to see the candidate himself, or even the blimp -- they just were there (on the kind of day when most people wouldn't want to step outside at all) because they care about liberty and want to see Ron Paul win.

If that kind of crowd will show up in Ohio under those conditions, I would suggest that things look very good indeed for Iowa, New Hampshire, and the many other states where Ron Paul has even stronger support.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/a ... 17780.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you for fighting the weather as well fighting the good fight. The map is cool.. I am going to copy and paste and send to family. Thanks for sharing

Ron Paul Tosses Iraq War Overboard - Freeport, TX Tea Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkZ8rSyXuI4

P.S. Nice map jean.

MW
    PineStrawGuys wrote:

STFU...
    What does STFU mean?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

People keep saying things like, it will be tough for him to be elected.

Regardless, he has started a movement that will not die with this election.

He has been lecturing Congress for many decades on these issues. The same issues he preaches to us in his speeches.

Many have woken up to the Federal Reserve, United Nations, NATO, SPP, NAU, NAFTA, CAFTA, and many other issues.

He will never be speaking in front of Congress alone again. From now on he will have an army of supporters behind him.

As messed up as the country is, it could have been much worse without him pulling for the United States Constitution, the principles set forth by our founding Fathers, and last but not least for, "WE the People".

History will treat him well.

Join the Revolution!

P.S. Tom Tancredo is doing good work for America also!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789