Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

'Ron Paul is not the leader of this party' Lindsey Graham

May 17, 2009

Lindsey Graham gets combative over GOP future

Posted: 10:50 AM ET

From CNN Political Producer Peter Hamby

Sen. Lindsey Graham spoke at the South Carolina Republican convention on Saturday.

(CNN) – A combative Lindsey Graham got into a sharp back-and-forth with some audience members at the South Carolina GOP convention on Saturday as he made the case for an open-tent Republican party.

According to The State newspaper and video posted on YouTube, the South Carolina senator told the convention he wants to build a party that can compete in Pennsylvania and Connecticut as well as in his home state.

“You’re a hypocrite!,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    According to The State newspaper and video posted on YouTube, the South Carolina senator told the convention he wants to build a party that can compete in Pennsylvania and Connecticut as well as in his home state.
    The only way to create a party like Graham wants would be to abandon conservative values. What the party needs to do is get rid of folks like Senator's Graham, McCain, and Martinez. At least Sen. Specter saw the writing on the wall and left of his own accord.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This idiot still refuses to read the writing on the walls!

I refuse to support a party of idiots! These old sellouts need to go home and craw under a rock! This idiot is part to blame for the election of Wonder Boy and the economy going down the toilet.

HEY MIKE STEELE, THIS IS WHY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS WHERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a man who believes in electronic voting machines could be so arrogant!

(“I’m a winner, pal,â€
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

There is no I in team graham is a useless rino this is the problem of the Republican party please senator grahm there is the exit sign please use it and join your liberal buddies.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

As the Dems create more and more controversy and harass the sensibilities of the right, the republicans will gain back some of the disgrunteled base as even a deadbeat republican looks better than the communistic ilk of the left.

Graham knows this and the media will help to make even Graham look good.

Even McCain looks good right now, compared to Wonder Boy.

Let the games begin! The base will have no choice but to gravitate towards the scum of the republican party and they will HAVE to be happy! Look at the alternative!

The base is full of suckers and will have to take what the party is willing to give!

The two party system knows how to put on a good show. Psst! Hey suckers, the price of tickets to the show have gone up,.....considerably! Inflation? Nope. This happens every decade or so.

Eat your gruel and be happy.

Ron Paul leads.

I follow.

I have no idea who this other guy is.

Mike Church is beating up the libs in the republican party on his show right now! Go Mike!

The difference between Lindsay Graham & Ron Paul is RP has integrity.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Got that right, USPatriot. LG's delivery of the GOP platform is about as scrambled as the eggs I fix in the morning. The American people are not necessarily obtuse enough not to see through his message--nothing for the good of the constituents or necessarily the country, but what is good for LG politically.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)