Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    So you don't agree that our consistent subterfuge in ME politics over the last 50 years has any correlation to the anger the ME has for us?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Which is more harmful - me walking around with no shirt or me shooting up with crack?
    It's really hard to take this woman seriously when she says something like this. Crack isn't 'shot-up'. Crack is nothing more than cocaine in smokable form. She loses credibility right off the bat because she doesn't know what she's talking about.
    For instance - I am sure people have heard about flashbacks from LSD. So, let's people stay inside in their own home and take LSD - that can't hurt anyone - right? After all, it's in their private home - right? LSD can cause flashbacks years after taking the drug, at any time. Is that person going to have a flashback while sitting at home - or while driving? Or while operating machinery? If that person has a flashback while driving the bus and an accident results, will people be so quick to say that the bus driver's "choice" to take LSD didn't hurt anyone else?
    I think 'flashbacks' are an urban legend. I say this from my decades of knowing and talking to hundreds of people who have used LSD. In fact, in my younger days I used it myself, so I know of where I speak. I've seen no credible study from anyone that even proves their existence. If you can provide one, I might re-think my position.
    For instance, according to a 1994 Newsweek report on child abuse, "Drugs now suffuse 80 percent of the caseload; sexual and physical assaults that once taxed the imagination are now common."
    I'd imagine that alcohol is the #1 drug involved in that abuse. I'd have to see the actual report in order to be sure, but this woman cites a MSM 'article', not the actual study.
    It is also estimated that 100,000 babies a year are born addicted to cocaine. I don't think these babies chose to take these drugs.
    I think that number is highly exagerrated but anyway, here's a clearer take on the issue...[quote]The official opinion of the National Institute on Drug Abuse of the United States warns about health risks while cautioning against stereotyping:

Many recall that “crack babies,â€

I think you're wasting your time Pinestraw, these guys are coming in with a predetermined opinion and there will be no opening their minds trying to reason with them.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    I think you're wasting your time Pinestraw, these guys are coming in with a predetermined opinion and there will be no opening their minds trying to reason with them.
    Well, I feel like I've got to TRY, maybe someone else is reading without blinders...

Banned
    Just Like Ron Paul and his FLOWERS right ???

Banned
    Mw i dont have time right now to back you up... if for no other issies then there is way to much info to post to make a good point here...
    I have some reasearch i want to dig up that I did on Paul the last time he tried this...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Just Like Ron Paul and his FLOWERS right ???
    I didn't know Ron Paul had flowers, but I'm sure he's bought some flowers for Mrs. Paul from time to time...

I do not for a moment believe that legalizing drugs would create more problems. For one thing, it would take the violence and crime out of the picture.

If they were legalized, they wouldn't be sold on the street corner by some strung out kid, they could be purchased in a store - just like alcohol.

The government won't like it. They have grabbed so much power under the 'war on drug' insanity. Also, it is my absolute belief that money people, are the ones bringing in the drugs. This is far too well organized to just be some drug lords getting it here. There has to be someone here with money - and clout to keep the routes open.

But I guess rather than actually giving this some thought, it's better to listen to the government and let them take care of us like we were children - and then we can blame them when it goes wrong. Well, it's already gone wrong - and it's way past time for blaming - it's time for a change. When something isn't working and is only getting worse - to continue the same old way makes no sense.

For those who think that our meddling in the ME for over 50 years, putting in place and/or propping up bloody tyrants like the Shan and Saddam, is not it, just what is the reason for their hatred of us.

It certainly isn't, as this President says, 'because of our freedom'. I don't see how anyone past the 3rd grade would accept that.

So why is it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Drugs, money and power...

Los Amigos de Bush

http://www.elandar.com/bush/amigos.html

A long article written when he was still the Texas governor.

Well worth the read.

You are right... I looked real hard at RuPaul...

Shame these guys can't see that RuPaul is a Suck candidate... He will suck votes from a person that is more in line with their thinking...

RuPaul has about as much chance as I do...

RuPauls place is forming policy not the President of the United States of America...

Shame RuPaul's ego will not let him see this...

Damn the Tinfoil Hat Brigade gets on my nerves....They just can't see what they are doing......

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast