Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote]Ron Paul believes that the Constitution enumerates Federal powers, and that all others are relegated to the states. This is a correct understanding of the Constitution, according to many scholars, though not ones who believe it is a “living document.â€
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Banned
    When you realize that our Founding Fathers grew hemp (and probably smoked it, too) you'd be taking the first step to realizing that marijuana never has been and never will be a 'threat' to the health and well-being of this nation.

It was prohibited by the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 at the behest of Dupont Company, which had just sythesized nylon, and didn't want the competition from the hundreds of thousands of hemp growing farmers across the country.

In other words, it was ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS!

In India marijuana grows everywhere and because its so abundunt the locals (dealers) do not even use it they use opium. Guaranteed the States that legalize, stricter than cigarettes, marijuana will not have more of problem and like cigarettes the fad will dwindle. Sure some people will go out of there way to get it and like alcohol some will use, thats where individual responsibility prevails.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    This is my number one issue with Paul. "Industrialized HEMP is only the start towards legalizing "illegal" drugs.
    You do realize that the U.S. already imports over $20million of hemp products every year from canada and other countries, right? And yet, our farmers are forbidden from growing it. Talk about our government working against us, we can buy it but we can't grow or export it? Ask yourself why.

Industrial hemp has almost not THC in it. You could smoke it all day long and not get "high", the most you would get is a headache.

So why is hemp growing forbidden in the U.S.? Answer: Dupont.

As far as the "war on drugs" is concerned; it has proven to be just as much a war on "private property rights" (property seizures) and on our civil liberties. But still, if you really want to outlaw it I would defer to what Ron Paul said about it, "At least when the government wanted to outlaw alcohol they had enough respect for the constitution to outlaw it using a constitutional amendment." With the drug war, they used the "interstate commerce clause" to slip it through. Tell me, if I grow a plant in my backyard, smoke it personally and don't sell it; what does THAT have to do with interstate commerce? I'm not selling it and I am not even transporting it over state lines. Using drugs is stupid, but allowing our government to ignore the constitution is even stupidier.

when ron paul gets endorsement from kkk members it does not make him look good.
    i am not sure about him at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    When you realize that our Founding Fathers grew hemp (and probably smoked it, too) you'd be taking the first step to realizing that marijuana never has been and never will be a 'threat' to the health and well-being of this nation.

It was prohibited by the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 at the behest of Dupont Company, which had just sythesized nylon, and didn't want the competition from the hundreds of thousands of hemp growing farmers across the country.

In other words, it was ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS!
    What do the Benjamins have to do with this? Are you saying they grew hemp too?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1. I heard on the radio yesterday that Ron paul stated he would've been against fighting the civil war. The southern states had a right to succeed if they wanted to and we shouldn't of used force to stop them.

2. Seems if he doesn't win the nomination, which he won't, he'll destroy the Republican party and help the Democrats win the next election by running as an independant.
    Quote Originally Posted by drudge Report
    Ron Paul Unleashed On MEET THE PRESS...

...Won't Rule Out Third-Party Run
    http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1207/7539.html

We have to realize that, with the exception of Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter, there's no difference between the Republicans and Democrats, so who cares if he runs third party and winds up "helping" one win over the other. Both parties are horrible, so it really doesn't matter which one wins.

Whenever you vote, whether in the primary or general election, you should vote your conscience. If you don't vote your conscience, then you've wasted your vote.

Ostrich

slyhunter said:
    2. Seems if he doesn't win the nomination, which he won't, he'll destroy the Republican party and help the Democrats win the next election by running as an independant.
    Do you really think that there will not be a multitude of disgruntled Democratic voters by a Hillary nomination? I think Paul's best chance is with a run as an Independent especially if the Repubs end up nominating Huckleberry....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    Ron Pauk and the KKK - Until the endorsement goes the other way around you've got nothing to worry about

The Benjamins - Yep, and the Franklins, the Hamiltons, the Adams, the Washingtons...

The Republican Party - has destroyed itself by falling for the lies of the Globalist warmongers that HIJACKED it. Get a clue...

The Civil War - was fought for Federal Supremacy, not slavery. Every other civilized country in the world got rid of slavery WITHOUT killing 600,000 of their citizens, seems like they did a MUCH better job than WE did...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast