Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

juniusjnr and butterbean

ROFLMAO

What a complete moron. Of course they don't want us to have weapons to defend ourselves!

Like Charton Heston said "from my cold, dead hands".

Personally, I think after that stupid statement by this idiot in San Francisco, we need to arm ourselves to the TEETH! No one else is going to defend us or this country and we all know it! This adminsitration treats our military and our veterans like sh_t! I support our men and women that are and have fought for this country. The reason I do not support the war in Iraq is because this adminstration is destroying the very country that our men and women are fighting and dying for! Bush is stabbing them in the back!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

In response to Bill O'Reilly's question to Alioto "Doesn't it make your City look stupid to have the Board of Supervisors say President Bush should be impeached?" Alioto responded: "You know that is so San Francisco. With all due respect I wrote the first smoking ban in 1993 and Ireland just copied us. You will see that the rest of the country will follow us once we do this
    I lived near SF around 15 years ago when this idiot Angela Alioto (and you can trust me - she is an idiot) was thinking of running for mayor to follow in the footsteps of her daddy.

She gave an interview in the Sunday Chronicle news magazine, and was smoking so much that the reporter actually commented on it. In response, she said something like "don't tell my dad, he'll get mad".

Apparently it didn't occur to her that her dad just might read the article.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Banned
    I was a SF Chronicle delivery boy back in the 60's. Even then the only part of the paper I liked was Jack Anderson. He was the Lou Dobbs of that generation. Of course as soon as I was old enough I ran all the way to Georgia!

So why doesn't this supervisor introduce a motion that SF should seceede from the US? I am sure this time the rest of the US would say "adios". Just think how happy everyone would be! Plus Nancy Pelosi would no longer be a Congressperson!

A call for immediate help

We need to organize a search party......

to find San Francisco Supervisor Gerardo Sandoval's gonads.....

they seem to be missing........

OOPS...

he is in San Francisco....

never mind......

Laughed til I cried, dataman. Some days we need these fools just to get us a good laugh. Can you believe this guy? Do we need to check his papers? He may be an undercover agent for China.

In all seriousness, under globalism and the new United Nations Agenda 21 world governance of civil society, the former United States would be disarmed...you know so we can't fight back after that. For all we know, Bush has already started the disarmanent. Heck, his Daddy could have started it for all we know.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12