Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Palin calls Glenn Beck an 'inspiring patriot'

Sarah Palin calls Glenn Beck an 'inspiring patriot'

Andy Barr - Apr. 29, 2010 10:30 AM
    POLITICO.COM .

Sarah Palin has warmly expressed her fondness for Fox News's Glenn Beck as an "inspiring patriot" and someone to "admire."

Both Palin and Beck were named Thursday to Time magazine's list of the 100 most influential people, and the former vice presidential nominee — and Fox News colleague — wrote a glowing introduction for the magazine on the controversial host.

"Who'd have thought a history buff with a quirky sense of humor and a chalkboard could make for such riveting television?" Palin wrote. "Glenn's like the high school government teacher so many wish they'd had, charting and connecting ideas with chalk-dusted fingers — kicking it old school — instead of becoming just another talking-heads show host."

Beck and Palin are the king and queen for much of the tea party movement, and the two have made a habit of publicly touting each other.

Soon after Palin signed her contract with Fox, Beck sat down with the former governor for a glowing full hour on his show. In turn, Palin has talked up Beck in posts on her Facebook page and in speeches to conservative groups.

In her piece for Time, Palin depicts Beck as a sort of crusader who dares to go against the norms established by the mainstream media.

"Glenn, 46, tackles topics other news shows would regard as arcane," Palin wrote. "Consider his desire to teach Americans about the history of the progressive movement: he's doing to progressive what Ronald Reagan did to liberal — explaining that it's a damaged brand."

"His love of the Founding Fathers inspires others to learn and respect our nation's history," she continued. "Best of all, Glenn delights in driving the self-proclaimed powers-that-be crazy."

Palin applauded Beck's high ratings in her tribute to the Fox personality.

"Even his critics (whom he annihilates in ratings) have to admire his amazing ability to galvanize everyday Americans to better themselves and peacefully engage their government," she wrote. "Though he sometimes dismisses himself as an aw-shucks guy or just a 'rodeo clown,' he's really an inspiring patriot who was once at the bottom but now makes a much needed difference from the very, very top."

The Arizona Republic is a member of the Politico Network.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... z0mVnyxPto

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... azine.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree with her... I wish I had the ability to do what GB is doing...

glenn beck

is an inspiring Idiot!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Glenn Beck Contradicts Himself Supports Amnesty
    Amnesty For Illegal Aliens Is Coming - Get Up A...962 views DanAmato . . .
    Glenn Beck Supports Open Borders Zealot Linda C...246 views America5487 ...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xso5Uyg0UJ4
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Glenn Beck Contradicts Himself Supports Amnesty
    Amnesty For Illegal Aliens Is Coming - Get Up A...962 views DanAmato . . .
    Glenn Beck Supports Open Borders Zealot Linda C...246 views America5487 ...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xso5Uyg0UJ4

I never understand the tiny clips of "out of context posting" being used like they are a big deal. This room upholds the same belief that legal immigration is where we need to be...and that is what he said... not one word of amnasty... We only have one guy standing up for the United States...give him a break...and me too please...

I agree with what Glenn says in this clip...
    and there is not one word of amnasty support...
    If you are on the left you WANT to believe that is what this clip is showing... Slander is such a sad thing...

Glenn Beck Supports Open Borders Zealot Linda Chavez! (lie)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PSALDiGOME

RELATED

Glenn Beck is Brilliant! (Not)

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-196257-glen.html+beck
    NO AMNESTY

NO AMNESTY

Beck flip-flops more than Kerry did. The funniest part was when Beck was in the hospital saying America has the worst health care system in the world, but when the healthcare bill came around we all of a sudden had the best.

propaganda:

1 capitalized : a congregation of the Roman curia having jurisdiction over missionary territories and related institutions
    2 : the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person
    3 : ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also : a public action having such an effect

I just don't understand how people can believe people like Beck, when he is NOT on your side like he says he is. As soon as people realize MSM including FOX have a political agenda, and spread lies and rumors to make you believe a certain way, then our country can move forward.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Here we go again...if you don't like Glenn Beck don't watch him but a lot of alipacers like him....I have a great Idea start your own hate Glenn Beck thread and i'll tell all his supporters to leave you alone.....but how about letting the ones who like him show their support for him with out it looking like we have a bunch of trolls as members.

Believe it or not us MOD'S have a lot too do, we don't have time to act as referee's...your all great people and we have a huge fight on our hands, please allow each other some courtesy and respect, and the right too support those whom they like.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast