Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Scott Brown: Is He Stupid or Corrupt?

Brown has become a bigger enabler to the President’s anti-business policies than the guy who shows up to an AA meeting with a bottle of gin

Scott Brown: Is He Stupid or Corrupt?

By Fred Dardick
    Saturday, July 17, 2010

In one of the greatest upsets in modern political history, the people of Massachusetts, sick and tired of the free spending, economy destroying ways of Obama and Democrats in Washington, came together to elect Republican Scott Brown to take over Ed Kennedy’s old Senate seat with the intention of ushering in a new age of federal fiscal responsibility.

But what a sorry joke that has turned out to be… instead of acting as a brake to the Obama agenda that the people had thought they voted for, Brown has become a bigger enabler to the President’s anti-business policies than the guy who shows up to an AA meeting with a bottle of gin.

The ink wasn’t even dry on the election certificate before the self-described “fiscally conservativeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    It would appear that none of them can be trusted no matter what

Look at the meg whitless debacle in Calif

Full tilt against illegals and now that she is in the primary
    she is running tons of pro hispanic reconquista adds

I've almost given up

He is a *&^% traitor to his constituents!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou