Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SCREEN NAMES?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I picked mine the day I was searching for answers on the internet regarding illegal immigration after an illegal alien kid purposely pushed my then five year old face down in the road and the illegal alien mother and I both watched the whole thing happen. It was clearly no accident. The illegal mother said nothing of it, even comforted her child while I picked mine up off the road bleeding. I was still being so politically correct that I said "I'm sure they didn't mean to do it", even knowing otherwise.

As the days progressed and I thought about it all I felt as though I was a legal citizen of my country and that I should not have to be politically correct and stay quiet about illegal immigration anymore. I had observed many other things these people were doing and that push was the straw to break the camel's back for me. So I signed on to ALIPAC as LegalUSCitizen, meaning that I believed that I had a right to stop being quiet anymore about what was happening. So I picked that name.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

P.S. I didn't mean to write a book about this....but I just want to say that I know a lot of "nice" illegal aliens too. I've met some who are "very nice", but I finally woke up to realize that it is "not nice" to the people of a country to break their laws and to disregard and disrespect the people of any country by entering illegally.

It is fundamentally wrong and a serious sign that a person is not brave, but very bold and that they do not respect the citizens and the laws of that country.

It does not matter how "nice" a person is. If they are willing to break and disrespect laws that exist to keep people safe...then the "niceness" you see on the outside is not what is on the inside.

It was wrong from the very beginning for President Bush to use that phrase, "Just good people coming across the border to put food on the table".

It is his job to stand up for and protect the American people in every way and on every issue, and in my opinion this is something which a good leader of this nation will never waiver on.

This is our country and this is our home and we have every right to demand that people who come to live here come through the legal process and if they are visitors that they will not overstay the time that they are legally permitted to be here.

I think we used to be a welcoming country, but I think this is something that President Bush himself has destroyed in the hearts and minds of many Americans.

He needed to stand up for our right to have our laws enforced and to have been truly concerned about the importance of enforcing our immigration laws in order to protect American citizens from many different things which come about from illegal immigration.

Instead it's as though he just took advantage of us. Now we're angry, we're less trusting, less welcoming......well, what does he expect!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is an interesting topic and I really enjoyed reading how people came by their SN's. Mine is a direct answer to the illegals battle cry, "Si se puede."

I disagree totally with you. Some of my dearest, longest and closest friends are in this country illegally. Yes, they have broken our immigration laws. I see every day how illegals are treated in every aspect of our community and if they respond aggressive, there is a reason. As a rule, they are very humble pleople as their children. Unruly and aggressive children come is all colors.
    Our anger should not be taken out on illegals, but on those who make the laws and do not enforce them. That is where the problem lies. Yes, many of them of criminals and they should be rounded up where ever they are and deported and imprisoned. Yes, illegal immigration is problematic and where do the fault lie.

Please tell me that you are kidding...

All of them are criminals...FEDERAL CRIMINALS!!! I don't really see illegals being treated poorly. Yes, they are paid less and have no benefits, except for the ones given to them by Uncle Sam and paid for by you and I. Heck, they are even allowed to protest in our streets and take our jobs without much resistance, except for the occasional, and I mean OCCASIONAL, ICE raid.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

You are right Dyehard. This is a great thread, and it should stay that way. Please start a new one in the general discussion area because I am interested in what you have to say and your opinion is important. We can meet you over there.

Come on now, this thread was so nice. Let's please try to keep it that way ok?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To all those who responded to the post, I would like to apologize for getting off the subject.
    Please continue to reply as all the reasons for selecting them are interesting and imformative. Thanks so very much for the replies and I am looking forward to more.
    Please accept my apology.
    If anyone want to post it eslewhere, please do so.

No problem, Dyehard. Yes, this is a fun thread. Let me just say that you are absolutely right that unruly and aggressive children come in all colors, all nationalities. I never indicated anything about aggressive children coming from any particular type of person.

Just to explain, my point was that the parent was comforting her child, when I was already saying, "I'm sure it was an accident". You can find U.S. parents who would be that rude too.

The main point was to say that it was the straw to break the camels back for me and to make me realize that U.S. citizens have a right to speak up regarding illegal immigration.

As far as saying illegals are not "nice".....my point on that is to say that it is "not nice" to purposely break the laws of another country.

As a "LegalUSCitizen" I refuse to continue to excuse it, and I believe that I have every right to say that.

If I am in England or Mexico or any other country knowingly breaking their immigration laws.....I am not a "nice person". I may smile and be very polite to people........but underneath all of that......I am purposely and knowingly disrespecting the people of that country. That is wrong to do and in my opinion, a "nice person" will not choose to take advantage of the citizens of that country and do that.

Anyway, no hard feelings, Dyehard. I just wanted to clarify that.

A bit of a long story, but that's how I picked my screen name !!

I actually joined ALIPAC today. Anything to make those silly messages go away.

Here is a picture of me in with my High School sweetheart, at our senior prom.

Can you guess what decade?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast