GUN RIGHTS BALLOT
I write to you today with the upmost concern. Since the shooting in Aurora, CO the gun haters have tried to pass multiple gun-control laws by exploiting the tragedy. They know they cannot strip us of our firearms right away so they are going after them piece by piece. We cannot let this happen and must work together to stop this new assault on our gun rights. We must work together to protect our Second Amendment rights granted to us by our forefathers.

SELECT HERE To Fill Out Your Personal Gun Rights Ballot
& Defend Your 2nd Amendment Rights!
In the past month they have tried to pass legislation that would make any clip or magazine over 10 rounds illegal. They tried to make the purchase of ammunition online or by magazine illegal. Worst of all President Obama and Hillary Clinton were advocates for the UN Arms Trade Treaty that would give the UN International control over gun control laws. Thanks to all of the concerned Americans who put pressure on the Senate expressing their right to keep and bear arms none of this ridiculous anti-gun rights agenda became the law of the land.

SELECT HERE to submit your electronic GUN RIGHTS BALLOT, imprinted with your name for your personal use in officially rendering your verdict.
And if you send your ballot
with a $29.99 donation, you will receive my new book Shooting Blanks.

As you can see the gun grabbers are getting smarter. They are not trying to go for a national gun ban right off the bat. They are trying to strip us of our weapons piece by piece. First they are trying to limit the number of rounds we can have in our magazine. Then they will limit the way we can buy ammunition and how much ammunition we can buy. Then it will be larger caliber firearms they go after, semi-automatic weapons, guns in certain parts of the country. Their agenda is limitless, which is why we need to be ready to counter-attack anything they put on the table. If you let them get away with one thing it will snowball effect until they get everything they want. We cannot let them have any power.
Please Weigh Your Verdict Carefully, Asking Yourself These Key Questions:

• Should law abiding American's be prevented from having a gun in their home for self-protection?

• Should law abiding citizens be prosecuted for using a gun to defend themselves against an attacker?

• Would you feel safer protecting your family with a single shot, bolt action, or single-action than a semi-automatic?

• Should a foreign entity like the United Nations dictate our gun rights?

I say NO! The gun grabbers like Attorney General Eric Holder, President Barack Obama and their anti-gun friends say YES! What is your verdict?
SELECT HERE To Fill Out Your Personal Gun Rights Ballot
& Defend Your 2nd Amendment Rights!
These gun-grabbers are ignorant to the actual facts of gun ownership. Wondering whether or not the victim inside has a 15 round .40 caliber GLOCK strikes fear into the mind of the criminal. If every criminal knew no one had a weapon it would be an over taking.
The graph below just shows one example from Florida. Once their right-to-carry law became effective the murder rate was cut in half over the next decade. This is not uncommon; there are identical results in Michigan, Texas, Washington D.C, and many others. It is a safer place when law abiding citizens have weapons to defend themselves against criminals.
After England introduced a national gun ban in 1997 the murder rate nearly doubled. This is not a mystery. Gun Control does not work. It is a way to get power over the Country's citizens which is what these gun grabbers crave.

Funds are urgently needed to run ads on radio and in print media. In addition, we need to raise several thousand dollars to print and distribute new books and pamphlets to law libraries, law schools, and hundreds of key federal and state judges. I can't commit to expend the money for these much needed pro-gun rights activities unless you help today.
Please send a contribution of $20, $25, $50, $100 or more if possible. Much is at stake.
And remember - if you donate a minimum of $29.99, I will send you a copy of my new book Shooting Blanks.
Together, we can preserve the Constitutional rights our Founding Fathers intended our people to have forever.
For more information about SAF go to www.SAF.org
Thank you. I know I can count on you.

Sincerely yours,

Alan M. Gottlieb
Founder
Second Amendment Foundation

P.S.
Remember, the anti-gunners are raising tens of thousands of dollars to steal this victory from us -- we need your support now to help stop them dead in their tracks!

Sincerely yours,

Alan M. Gottlieb
Founder
Second Amendment Foundation

To send a check, please mail to:
Second Amendment Foundation (SAF)
James Madison Building
Dept Code 6429-n-saf
12500 NE 10th Place
Bellevue, WA 98005
The Second Amendment Foundation (www.SAF.org) is the nation's oldest and largest tax-exempt education, research, publishing and legal action group focusing on the Constitutional right and heritage to privately own and possess firearms. Founded in 1974, The Foundation has grown to more than 650,000 members and supporters and conducts many programs designed to better inform the public about the consequences of gun control.

Paid for by Second Amendment Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible. Copyright © 2012 Second Amendment Foundation, All Rights Reserved.