Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senate approves Burr's bioterrorism bill

Just received email:

Subject: Senate approves Burr's bioterrorism bioterrorism News Updates from Citizens for Legitimate Government
    http://www.legitgov.org/
    http://www.legitgov.org/index.html#breaking_news

Forced vaccines and quarantines are being signed into law as we 'debate' the solution to Bush's war in Iraq: Senate approves Burr's bioterrorism bill --Critics warn about the effects of 'secret vaccine production' 06 Dec 2006 The Senate passed a bill last night [S.3678] sponsored by Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., that would create a new federal agency to combat [foment] bioterrorism. The bill to establish the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, commonly referred to as BARDA, passed by unanimous consent. Barbara Loe Fisher, the president of the National Vaccine Information Center, has been an outspoken critic of the bill. She was unaware that the bill had been passed by the Senate last night but said she's worried about the effects "secret vaccine production" could have on the American public. "This is an extremely dangerous precedent that is being set," she said. [Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Act (Engrossed as Agreed to or Passed by Senate)[S.3678.ES] --The Library of Congress, THOMAS]

The House vote to approve BARDA could take place before Friday, 08 Dec. (National Vaccine Information Center) 06 Dec 2006 In the future, when the Secretary of Health and Human Services declares a public health "emergency" under Bioshield and other federal and state legislation passed since Sept. 11, 2001, Americans could be quarantined and forced to use experimental drugs and vaccines and have no recourse to the civil justice system if they are injured by them. Congress has already given complete liability protection to drug companies and those who order citizens to take drugs and vaccines during a declared public health "emergency." [Call the Capitol Switchboard: 202-224-3121 to express your views on BARDA; visit www.house.gov to locate your Congresscritters.]

Please forward this update to anyone you think might be interested. Those who'd like to be added to the Newsletter list can sign up: http://www.legitgov.org/#subscribe_clg.
    Please write to: signup@legitgov.org for inquiries.

This is not good news. Any drug, especially given without consent or testing, should not be liability free.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a bunch of crack heads. I'll be on this early tommorow.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This scares me ....

Banned
    Everybody break out the House phonebook!

Mandatory injections? Can someone find the actual wording in this legislation that indicates I could be forced to take a drug?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, W. According to this email you, me and our children.
    I can foward the whole email to you if you want.

Oh well, they might just have to shoot me first or better yet to find my butt in these mountains down here, one thing for sure, we are not exactally helpless as they are in Canada and other countries who have given up their equalizers! to borrow a phrase from our fearless leader Bush, these rednecks might just say to them, BRING IT ON!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Yea NItty but when Katrina came .....

BTT

Please post the Full email.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast