Shock terror alert: ISIS nut threatens to BOMB Twitter HQ

AN ISIS fanatic has vowed to bomb Twitter's California headquarters, it has emerged.

By Joshua Nevett / Published 17th August 2016

GETTY

CHILLING: An anonymous posted threatened to 'bomb' Twitter's HQ The sinister threat was anonymously posted online over the weekend, according to anti-ISIS hacking group BinarySec.

The tweet reads: "Hey Twitter Inc: I love the Islamic State and Inshallah I will bomb you kuffars in your San Francisco Twitter HQ. Mark my words."

The source of the threat against Twitter's Silicon Valley offices and whether it is credible cannot be verified.

BinarSec told Daily Star Online the threat has been reported to the authorities.

It comes after a series of images threatening atrocities in London, Washington and other major world capitals emerged online.

GETTY
HQ: Twitter's offices in Silicon Valley, San Fransisco

“I do know there are a lot of cases against members inspired or directed by the Islamic State in this country.”
Gen. Michael Flynn

Intelligence services across the world are desperate to know where terrorists might strike next following outrages including the Nice lorry attack and the execution of a priest at a church alter.

The latest ISIS-inspired attack to rock America involved the mass shooting of revellers at a gay nightclub in Orlando.

Omar Mateen, 29, called 911 to pledge allegiance to ISIS after gunning down 49 people and wounded 53 in the deadliest mass shooting in US history.

Manteen was apparently interviewed by the FBI in 2013 and 2014 but was not found to be a threat, CNN reported.

Following the massacre, ISIS news agency Amaq said: "The armed attack that targeted a gay night club in the city of Orlando in the American state of Florida and that bore more than a 100 killed and wounded was carried out by an Islamic state fighter."

Shock terror alert: ISIS nut threatens to BOMB Twitter HQ Latest News